Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Deluxe Cradle 'n SwingFisher-Price® 2-in-1 Deluxe Cradle 'n Swing

Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Deluxe Cradle 'n Swing

byFisher Price

Pricing and Purchase Info

$189.95

Earn 950 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Buying as a gift? This item may ship in its original packaging, and may not be eligible for gift wrap.
Quantity:

In stock online

This item is NOT eligible for Free Shipping.

Not sold in stores

about

2 swinging motions: side-to-side or head-to-toe. 6 swing speeds, 16 songs nature sounds. Calming vibrations. Motorized mobile with mirror. Use as a swing from birth until child attempts to climb out of product (approximately 9 months). Use as an infant rocker from birth until child can sit up unassisted. Get ready to swing into soothing mode! You’re going to rock this parenting thing! This swing really rocks! From a swing that lets baby sway—either from side-to-side or head-to-toe—then easily converts to a rocker, this 2-in-1 combo hits the soothing spot! 2 swing motions. 6 swing speeds. 16 songs nature sounds. Mobile motion. Plush seat newborn head support – all machine-washable. Adjustable 5-point harness .Frame folds for easy storage.
Product name:Fisher-Price® 2-in-1 Deluxe Cradle 'n SwingProduct dimensions:42.5" H × 33" W × 39" LShipping dimensions:29" H × 14.25" W × 20" LShipping weight:24.9 lbs.UPC:887961530537

Appropriate for ages: Baby - 1

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from i love this swing! i got this swing for my baby shower and i’m SOOO happy that i did! my daughter is now 10 months old and i just took it down today (and i might have shed a tear while taking it down). the only reason i took it down was because my daughter is about to hit the weight limit for it. she was still using it and even took her last nap in it yesterday! she is currently sitting in the seat watching her dad play video games as i write this. the only thing i wish that this had is a higher weight limit.
Date published: 2019-09-23
Rated 2 out of 5 by from doesn't swing to left side, after a month of usage Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but after a month or so, the swing started to only swing to the right side, and creating a lobesided swing feel that worries me.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Do not buy This thing is horrible. From opening the swing leans to the right, the spinning thing is intermittent at best, and the rocking motion barely works for a few seconds then stops. Would not recommend to anyone. Not the only review like this, refund anyone that bought this fisherprice and produce quality products, especially if they cost what this one does.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Horrible product I would this swing 3 months ago while I was still pregnant and it just stopped working and my baby is only 6 weeks old. For all the money I spend and for it not to work in that short period of a time is unbelievable. Save your money.
Date published: 2019-08-11
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not well built Less than 3 months and the swing stopped working, the mobile never worked and the bouncer fails to work sometimes.
Date published: 2019-08-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Terrible product Got one of these swings and the motor was broken out of the box. They sent us another unit which proceeded to break after one week of use. Half of the time the buttons don't work and you need to use the app to control it. But more importantly, the motor that powers the swing simply stops working (or never works in the first place). Terrible product.
Date published: 2019-08-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from I love this swing My son loves this swing. It works perfectly and I love the plug in the wall feature. The only thing I’d change is putting more soothing music in, the music seems almost too much for when baby is trying to sleep, even at the lowest volume setting. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2019-04-30
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Cheaply made This swing is very cheaply made. The battery compartment on the vibrating chair on my unit wont open. The screw they used to close the batteries in stripped the first time I tried to open it so I can't event use it.
Date published: 2019-03-21
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Mobile not working, songs aren't playing We got it 3 months back and the mobile isn't working. Music isn't playing anymore. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-03-07