Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat TubFisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub

Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub

byFisher Price

Pricing and Purchase Info

$35.41 
$49.95
Earn 177 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Buying as a gift? This item may ship in its original packaging, and may not be eligible for gift wrap.

On re-order online

Not sold in stores

about

Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub: Four-stage bath center now features “Sit-Me-Up Support” to aid unsteady sitters in the tub. From newborn to infant to toddler, this tub adapts to Mom's and baby's changing needs at every stage! Stage 1 soft mesh sling gently cradles newborns in just the right amount of water, giving little ones a sense of security. As baby grows, the tub “grows,” too! Just remove the newborn sling and add the Stage 2 “baby stopper” insert. It puts infants at a gentle recline on a soft-foam surface, preventing slipping and sliding, and making bath time less stressful. When baby is ready to sit up & play, the baby stopper insert converts to a unique Stage 3 Sit-Me-Up Support that helps unsteady sitters to sit comfortably and allows parents full access for washing. And when baby grows to Stage 4 Toddler, the Sit-Me-Up Support easily removes to reveal a roomy tub that's just the right size.
Product name:Fisher-Price 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat TubProduct dimensions:17.75" H × 30.5" W × 8.75" LShipping dimensions:17.99" H × 17.99" W × 30.79" LShipping weight:25 lbs.UPC:746775308698

Appropriate for ages: Baby - 3

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from I loved the sling alot..newborns are work!! Its soo helpful i like it..my baby now almost 6 mo
Date published: 2019-01-13
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Mold I would give it 5 stars if it didn't grow mold under the warning stickers. The mold grew despite regular cleaning and hanging to dry. The stickers cannot be removed (might be possible with a razor blade and some nail polish remover, but who wants to go through that on their infants bathtub?), if I felt comfortable just cleaning the mold away. I will need to go buy another bathtub unfortunately.
Date published: 2018-12-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for all stages Love this tub, we used the sling for the first 3 months, our little one is super long, so once he was able to sit we got rid of the sling. I love the pieces it comes with, the rinsing jug has been very handy to wash off soap/shampoo! Minus 1 star because there's alot of water that gets trapped under the lip of the tub, needs to be wiped down after and turned upside down or hung.
Date published: 2018-08-14
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Like the tub, but screws were missing! I bought this tub a couple months ago and once baby was big enough to use it, i opened the packaging and realized there were no screws to attach the legs. Makes it very difficult to use.
Date published: 2018-07-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by from love this tub but now mold I received this as a baby shower gift after using a couple time it did start growing mold..this is hung up after bath time to dry.so since I had to go buy another tub which is nothing like this one...I am very sad about this since this tub was supposto grow along with my son and has s o much life left in it [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-04-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect tub !!!! Used it with the sling until 3 mo then we used the seat insert. The seat provided the perfect support at 3 mo!!! The rinsing jug is awesome for washing the hair and the toys it cone with are cute. I also love being able to hang it up by the hook.
Date published: 2018-02-15
Rated 3 out of 5 by from OK Tub Expensive tub but does the job
Date published: 2017-12-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Why is there a plug? We love this tub! It's adorable, sturdy, easy to clean, and just the right size but.. Why is there a drain plug? Who is draining 3 gallons of water instead of just dumping it out? It's a pretty light tub, most babies using it weigh more than it does full of water. Either way, our only complaint is that plug. It's in a very inconvenient spot- a perfect spot for a 1yr old to be pulling it up and releasing water everywhere, every time.
Date published: 2017-09-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the 4 modes I've just graduated my 3 month old (11.5#) from the newborn sling to the infant stopper. I loved the newborn sling, how easily it fits in the sink, hangs up, and has the ability to keep growing with us. My only complaint is that you have to remove the infant stopper/seat to be able to get to the drain. I find that part pretty inconvenient.
Date published: 2017-03-25
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Good but Mold! I got this tub as a baby gift and have loved it! Unfortunatly it has started to mold in the sling and we hang it to dry as shown. I have tried washing it twice now too and still the mold continues to spread. I wanted to get a replacement sling but it's almost the same price as the tub!! Outrageous! I would not recommend this since it is not mold resistant. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-03-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it This is an excellent purchase. I had tried out other, more expensive tubs and this is really all you need. The two pieces do have to be taken apart about once a week to be cleaned so gunkiness doesn't collect between them. Overall very happy with this tub and would recommend to others.
Date published: 2016-12-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by from LOVE IT! We love how this tub grows with baby! We have been using this since the day we brought our little girl home and have no complaints! Also love that it came with a toy and shower bottle thingy! The colour was great too! Its priced reasonably and we would highly recommend this!
Date published: 2016-11-11
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Son loves bath time! I received this as a gift at my baby shower. My son loves this tub! I love this tub as well, it fits perfectly into my sink, I don't have to bend over into a tub so my back doesn't hurt using this tub. I've only used the baby sling so far and I've only used it for 3 months but so far so good!
Date published: 2016-11-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from My sling has developed mold. My sling has developed mold. and the replacement sling appears to be $19.00 on amazon which is way too expensive!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2016-09-15
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Baby loves it I am ftm and was scared to give my bath n this helped me so much.
Date published: 2016-05-22
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Tub doesn't fit common sink I have a cast iron undermount sink and this tub does not fit. It doesn't safely "lock in/rest on" and now I am on my knees washing my son in the tub. I guess that wouldn't be too bad except for the fact that I had knee surgery years ago. Maybe a little note on the box that says "although we picture this over a sink, unless you have that exact kind of sink, it won't fit." My son likes the tub, however, I am in excruciating pain. Just a little heads up to the other parents out there.
Date published: 2016-01-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from innovative the way the seat is done is really wonderful and different.... also the tub is very sturdy! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great size , durable , and safe for the baby , I enjopyed this product , cute songs , easy to use. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from New Mommy Must Have My little girl is a squirmy worm when it comes to bath time, but this tub kept her contained, safe and snug! It holds the perfect amount of water and the bright colors are a plus! I would absolutely recommend this for new moms! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-10-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great new bathtub! I love the new 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub. When I got the tub my child was only 2 months old, so we used the sling option for about a month. I really liked that under the sling was padded, to protect her head, and that there is a padded "pillow" around the top of the sling. The tub is much bigger than the one I used for my first child, and my baby really seemed to enjoy the extra room. She is now 4 months old and sits in the tub without the sling. She LOVES to splash in all the water and likes to be "sprayed" with the blue shower cup that came with the tub. The only thing I don't like about the tub, is that the seat comes loose very easily, I have to push it back into place a few times during each bath. Overall it's a great bathtub, and I plan on using it for the rest of my kids! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-10-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent Tub! This tub is really great for infants, and squirmy bigger babies as well! My other tub was such a hassle because he slipped down in it constantly, and the plastic wasn't sturdy enough to even hold the water- but this tub is very sturdy, and I love that it has the hook to go safely in the sink, if you choose. My baby likes to kick and splash in the water, and this tub is spacious enough to have a great area for splashing right at his feet. I cannot give this enough stars- especially since I have already gone through two others before finding this one! Great tub! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An amazing way to bathe your baby I'm extremely happy with this bathtub, from the design to the grow with your baby features, is a safe, easy to use tub that comes with colorful accesories that your child enjoy while you are bathing him. I woukd definitely recommend this product to all new moms [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Tub! We have tried 3 different tubs, and this is for sure our favorite! Our 9 month old is able to sit up straight without her bottom sliding out from under her as she plays with her toys, thanks to the "Sit-Me-Up Support"! She loves the little toys that came with the tub. I wish we would have gotten this one much sooner and saved our money on the others. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great value When I received this tub my son was already to big for the infant sling part of it. But it is very easy to use to give him a bath in. Love that it can be hung up so it's not sitting on my bathroom floor taking up room and it also comes with a rinsing cup so no need to buy one separately. Overall good quality and would recommend it to friends and family. I received this product in exchange for a honest review. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great bath tub I did not purchase a baby tub for my first child but I wish I would have now. The soft mesh sling cradles the newborn and is easy to remove as he grows. There is even a sit-me-up support. The tub is easy to clean and has a hook to hang-dry and storage. This is such a great find! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Tub, Highly recommend! I got this tub and my baby is just shy of 1 and boy did I wish I had it from the start! It has a sling for newborns, a side to lay the baby for support when your baby can't sit up on their own, a removable seat, or you can just have it with no enhancements in the tub at all (which is what I did for my 11 month old who is 24lbs). My boy likes to move around and this helps keep him in place and there is plenty of room and water for him to play with his toys! Not to mention the drain and built in hook to hang it when not using! So many positives I can go on and on! Highly recommend! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So Many Options I cannot even express how much I love this tub. Prior to using this tub, my husband had purchased two others that just did not meet our needs as the baby grew. My daughter is 6 months old, so we were not able to use the hammock feature, but it was much larger than the other tubs that I had purchased, so I know I would've liked it better. I love that there is a soft pad for her head if we choose to lay her down, and the seat is very supportive. In other tubs, she was not able to get traction in the seat, which was scary while she was slippery with soap. She is so secure in this seat it's like having a helper there with you. The little whale accessory is cute and she liked playing with it. I like the contoured shape of the tub (not as bulky for storage) and the colors are gender neutral so it will be perfect for when I have my next little one. Very easy to clean, and it has a drain spout at the bottom (but it's just as way to tip it over; nice that there's options though). I would definitely suggest this tub. It's truly the only one I've ever felt has the safety features to make bath time comfortable for parent and baby. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-07
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best tub in the market! I love this tub!!! It is very specious for my baby to fit in and have space to splash around, which she loves doing. She can comfortably sit in the tub with the sit me up insert. I also love the bottle and the scoop that comes with it. The bottle makes it easier to bathe my baby with clean water and my baby finds the scoop very entertaining. The hook is very convenient and I use to hang the tub in my bathroom. Baths with this tub have become fun, not only for my baby but foe me as well. I love watching her sit comfortably and splash around while knowing that she is safe. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Better Bathtime We have owned this tub for over a week now and I can truly say I like it. My son just turned 3 months old, so we have been using the sling feature. The sling is really helpful for keeping him steady during bath time. I'm able to wash his body and hair without any problem. I like the fact that we will have this tub for a while being that there are four stages in all. It is really easy to take the sling off to clean. And I love the fact that there is a hook provided to allow it to air dry and save space in our small bathroom. He likes it when I sprinkle warm water out of one of the toys that were provided. This is a great tub if you have a boy or a girl because of the neutral colors. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great tub After using this tub a few times I love it. It held my daughter securely and I was able to easily wash her in it. I haven't tried it over my sink but it worked great in my tub. The extra bottle and toy were a nice extra for bath time. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Bathtime Success I love a product that has multiple uses and proves to be a true value! This bath easily transitions from infant thru toddler and is as efficient and effective in each stage. It snugly held an infant and safely contained my toddler. The hook to dry is great and makes for easy storage. My daughter loved the whale scoop and the squeeze bottle kept her entertained while she was getting rinsed. Overall a great bath! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-03
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Baby Tub I received the 4 in 1 Sling and Seat Tub in exchange for my review. And I have to say this baby tub was better than the tub I had already been using for my baby boy. I wish I had received this tub when my son was an infant because it had more options to use as he grew. He is too big to test the sling but I did set it up to see how much easier it would have been to bathe my baby when he was a newborn. The head of the tub has an incline to support the baby in an upright position without the sling as they get older and has an infant insert that helps keep the baby positioned without them slipping down into the water. And once they can sit up the seat insert helps keep them steady while sitting without letting them tip over. I would have really loved this part when my son was sitting up at 6 months old and still tipping over. This insert would have kept him upright without holding him. We tried him in this seat insert while he bathed and he loved it. It was funny to see him in it because it kept him limited in his movements to that seated area. Since my son is over a year old, I placed him in the baby tub without the insert the second time around. He loved splashing away in his new tub with bubbles and the little whale water scoop along with the squeeze bottle that sprays water. I definitely recommend this tub for an infant up through being a toddler. The plug worked great to let out the water and then the hook to hang up the tub was a definite plus in being able to store it in the bathroom without it getting in the way. I can't wait to use this tub on my next baby. Life will be so much easier the third time around with this 4 in 1 Sling and Seat Tub. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Should Have got this sooner, Great Product!!! I got his product when my son was past the lying down in the sling age, but I wish I had gotten it from the start! My son uses the sitting up base and it works fantastic. I tried having him sit up in the big tub by himself, and if there was more than a couple of inches of water he will slide. I used this product and I can bath him without worrying about him slipping and sliding in the big tub. It also uses a lot less water using this tub than my big tub. He loves playing with the toys that came with it as well! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Fantastic Infant Tub This tub is so great. It makes it very easy to give a bath to an infant up to a young toddler. It is much easier to fill this smaller tub up than the regular tub. We save a lot of water this way. The sling for use with the infants is perfect. It keeps them submerged just enough so that they stay warm while washing. The accessories that came with the tub are fun and make bath time a little easier. The blue squirt bottle is great for rinsing. I am expecting a baby in December this tub will be perfect. In the meantime I use this with my one year old son. He loves it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great tub! Nice design I used this tub for my 6 month old and when I first saw it, I loved it. The design and colors were very eye-catching. It was easy to understand the directions of the different ways to use it and easy to fit the insert in the baby tub. My son was very interested in the water toy that it came with and I loved the spray bottle because I was able to use it while washing his hair. I tried bathing him in both positions (sitting on the seat as well as using the seat as support for prevention of sliding while he lays in the tub). Both positions worked great. He was very comfortable and it was easy for me to bathe him. The only thing I would say that I didn't like (which is why I gave 4 instead of 5 stars) was that it was hard to drain the tub if I had to while using it because the drain stopper was located under the seat insert which I couldn't reach unless I completely removed the insert. That's just a bit inconvenient if I have my baby in the tub and needed to drain the tub a little to add more water. Overall, I really enjoyed this tub! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is the only tub you need I wish I would have bought this tub first. Instead, we tried a few others that were pretty popular and had good reviews, but they didn't have everything that we needed. You have no idea how many tubs I donated to charity or gave away because they didn't meet our needs. I liked this tub so much that I jumped at the chance to get one for a friend who was expecting. First, we needed a cup to rinse our little boy's hair (and of course baby needs a bath toy). With other tubs that is often an extra purchase. This tub comes with a little scoop and squirt bottle. The sling is really a must have for a newborn. I don't know how you would wash them and rinse them without it. This one is durable, easy to clean, and it sort of acts like a little hammock. The sling is great until about 4-5 months, but then you start to end up with a slippery baby who thinks that they are a fish. This is where the sit-me-up support is AMAZING!!! No other tub has something like this that I could find. A lot of them have a slant, but once your baby is starting to sit mostly unassisted they get really topple happy. Once you have the little seat insert on this tub you will never go back to another tub. Until the baby is big enough to use the seat, the little seat makes the tub smaller. It doesn't seem like a big deal but with another tub you'll be shocked at how small your baby looks. The smaller tub size just made me feel a little better. Of course, after the sling and the seat, then you can use this as a regular smaller tub until your little one is big enough to go into the regular tub. PROS: * A tub with a sling is a must have for any newborn. The sling is super durable and I tossed it in the washing machine with no problem. * The little squirt bottle can be used to rinse baby's hair and play, so one less thing to buy. The whale cup has holes in it, so you this isn't going to work as a rinse cup (it's really for play). * The sit me up seat is the COOLEST feature. I love that thing. Once you have this feature, it's hard to understand the appeal of any other tub. * The tub is white, which means you can clean it with bleach without worrying about any fading. Sometimes a diaper free baby means bleach is a must (if you get what I'm saying). The whole thing is hard plastic which I preferred (easier to clean). CONS: * I really would prefer if the little drain was on the side (it's on the bottom). * It has a hook so you can hang it up on a towel rack. I think it was a little heavy to hang up but maybe if you have a sturdy towel rod or shower rod (ours is tension based). * While this CAN fit across a double kitchen sink because it has a pedestal, it did not fit ours. Our sink sets down below our counter so it made it uneven. Not a deal breaker for us because I wasn't going to bathe our little guy in the sink anyways. * This isn't a cutesy tub. It's pretty simple in design. I preferred that, but obviously if you want a theme or gender-specific pattern, this probably isn't going to be your favorite. * Some people might not prefer to have a hard plastic tub. If you love everything else about this tub, then I would suggest buying one of the sponge bath cushions to go with this. Obviously a big pro to me is that this box comes with everything you need for that first bath and beyond, so the idea of buying another part would be a con for me. But, the fact that it is such a simple fix means I feel comfortable giving this as a gift. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Happier bath time! My daughter just turned one but I am not ready to put him in the big tub just yet. This tub is perfect for babies of all stages from newborn to toddler which is so awesome. Bath time has always been a challenge for us but since we started using this tub my daughter actually enjoys bath time now! We use the seat feature & she loves sitting up in it & splashing in the water. The colors are bright & gender neutral. One of my favorite features is the hook that allows you to hang the tub up after use so it can dry. It also came with a few toys with is a really nice added bonus. I have used other infant tubs & this is by far my favorite one. It is so versatile & easy to use. I highly recommend this tub. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-09-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Amazing Transitiining Tub I am only going to give this tub an overall rating of four stars because it does not fit in my standard size kitchen sink. Other than this its a great tub! The included water toys keep my daughter engaged and she enjoys her bath time so much more she the water pour through them. The removable seat is my favorite. It offers a great support while my daughter needs it and is so easy to remove for cleaning. This tub is great for anyone and it grows with your child so you don't have to waste water using a bathroom tub when they get older and no longer need the support seat. We only used the sling once because my daughter was in th higher end of the weight limit but it was definitely durable and secure. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Superb baby tub! I love the Sit-Me-Up support feature in the tub for my 9 month old. I tried to use the tub without the support, but she slid a little, so we're not quite ready for that yet. It works so much better than my previous tub that reclined & had a "bump" to support the baby's bottom. My baby loved the toy & the sprayer that comes with the tub. I really like the larger sitting area in this tub for when my baby can sit up better. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Excellent product that grows with your baby I am really satisfied with my purchase of the 4-in-1 Sling tub. This product is an all in one bathtub that grows with my baby and I do not have to go out and buy a new bathtub once she is able to sit up on her own. I love the parts that can be removed so that when she gets bigger she will be able to sit up all by herself in it! I did not get a chance to get to use it when she was newborn, but the sling that is included with this product is an excellent way to bathe your baby safely and they are very comfortable in it as well. I highly recomment this product to any new moms out there who are looking for an all in one tub that is perfect size for your little one! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Awesome Baby Tub! I am a big fan of this baby tub! It fits great in my sink and bath tub. While the newborn sling and the infant insert are great what really made me love this tub is the Sit-Me-Up Support. My son didn't want to recline to take a bath any longer, but was not quite steady enough to sit in our regular bath tub without slipping and falling. With the Sit-Me-Up support he can sit in the tub, feels secure, and really enjoys his bath now. He also enjoys playing with the whale toy that was included and being rinsed by the squeeze bottle. I also love that there is a hook affixed to the tub so that it can be hung to dry. While this tub is roomy, it also fits nicely in my bathroom closet. My only issue is that the plug for the tub is located under the Sit-Me-Up support. I like to drain the soapy water during bath time and cannot do that when the drain is under the seat. I would purchase this tub for a friend in the future. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Purchase I got this for my son, he was born early and is still having trouble keeping his balance while sitting and I couldn't let him sit in our tub because it is extremely slippery.The other tub I had for him only had a small area for him to sit on that would keep him from slipping and he loves to splash so he was always spinning around in the tub and would end up falling over. So this tub came with the "Sit-me-up" support, I love it. It makes it so I don't have to worry about him sliding and falling down in the water. It has little drainage holes to make sure it dries out well and easy in and out of the tub, I was able to do it with my son in my arms. This tub comes with a built in hook to hang it up for drying which is really nice because I can dry the tub and still have room for my daughter to take her shower before bedtime. It also came with a squeeze bottle, when I read this I thought "an empty soap bottle, what am I going to do with that?" Well its a bottle that you can fill with water and it has holes in the top that make it so I could "shower" my son with the flow rate of water that I felt was right and for us that's a BIG deal, my kids have always hated water on their faces, and no matter how hard I try I can never get them to keep their heads tilted back long enough for the water to run back and not in their eyes. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Happier Bath Time My daughter is about 7 months old so we missed using the first two stages of this tub but I really like what I have used. Before getting this tub a friend had loaned us their baby tub for awhile but it was one of the ones with the baby seat built in as a large bump in the middle. This was fine for awhile until my daughter started scooting down in the tub instead of sitting up and ending up with that large bump jabbing in her back. The sit me up support of this tub is much better. It holds her nicely in place but she can still reach around and play in the water too. I also feel more comfortable giving her a bath because she isn't sliding all over. The neutral colors and tub toys that were included were a nice bonus too. The only complaint I have and really it's very minor is that using the support seat covers up the water plug so I can no longer drain the water as a signal that bath time is over. For the overall safer and happier bath time I'll deal with this minor inconvenience. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Product The 4-in-1 Sling n' Seat Tub is a wonderful product. As I was shopping for a infant tub for my registry, I chose this product due to its features. The seat and sling were major benefits. After using this tub with my infant through just at six months, it is by far the best infant tub out on the market. I've used others, and our infant seems to slide around it and it's impossible to wash him alone. But with this Fisher Price tub, I am able to use both hands to wash him, instead of having to hold him with one hand and wash with the other. Bath time is much more enjoyable for both of us. Our infant also seems to enjoy the tub and he is now using the seat feature as it actually holds him up properly. I can see this product lasting for quite a while, so much so, that I wanted another one to travel with! The tub has a hook so it can hang up to dry, which is also handy. I definitely recommend this tub as it has realistic features! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Versatile and Fun! My son is 14 months old, but I wasn't ready to put him in the big tub yet. I can see how this product would be great for infancy on, as it has 4 different options for use and stages of development. I love the versatility of the tub. It has a really sleek design, and although I didn't try using it this way - one of the pictures showed it being used in a sink which would've been very nice for my back when my son was younger! The colors are clean and bright, great for either gender. I love that it came with a squirt bottle and toy. My son loved being squirted and squirting with the bottle! Overall, this is a great product, and I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from A Dream Bath I have a 9 month old with whom I've always had trouble when its bath time. This changed everything! She now loves bath time. The large tub with the sit me up support makes it very easy to bathe her safely. She loves the extras that come with it especially the whale scoop. I am very happy with this tub and would recommend it to anyone. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect bathtub We love this bathtub! We like the way the seating will grow with our baby. The sling is just perfect for a newborn, and then we like how the tub will support him as he grows and develops. We had a more standard tub for our first child, and it only had two positions. We’re excited for our second baby to have more options. We like the accessories. The fish strainer toy is fascinating for my son. We really like the squirt bottle rinser, and haven’t seen something like this before. We also like groves that the tub has so we can use it in the bathtub or the sink. All in all, a very good product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Very Impressed I used to be under the impression that all infant tubs were the same. I was wrong! In the past I always bought the cheapest tub because I assumed it didn't make a difference what was included, or what they claimed to do. I am in LOVE! The tub has a soft little pad attached to the tub itself to make for a soft place to lay your babies head. The sling wraps around the babies head to support a newborn. I absolutely love the little seat on the other side of the tub that helps your little one sit up when they are unable to support thenselves. I know in the last my little ones would try to sit up but we're unable to on their own, and it's hard to hold them up while trying to bathe them. The seat also helps your baby from sliding down to the other end when they are too little to sit, while they are only able to lay down. This tub grows with your baby also. When the supported seat isn't needed anymore, you just take it out. I really like how the bottom of the tub has notches that sit on the kitchen sink divider so that it doesn't slide with your baby in it. There is also a hook under the tub so you can hang it up to dry and keep out of the way. My kids love playing with the squirting bottle and toy whale that were included, and they are toddlers. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Baby Tub! I received this tub free of charge to review. We had another tub that we had gotten from our registry and it was so difficult to use. The sling in it was so hard to install and you had to put it on every time. Also, there wasn't an in-between stage for newborns and self sitters. I LOVE this new tub because the sling is easy to install and it has an assisted sitter option (Which is the stage my baby is at). It also comes with a neat squirt bottle thats kinda like a portable shower which is helpful. This tub is super durable. It also has a hook so you can hang the tub to dry or store until the next use which is very helpful if you don't have a lot of space. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Concept, Decent Product My youngest turned 6 months the day before we received the 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub. He was at the perfect age, weight, and development to try Stages 2 and 3. The "baby stopper" insert is such a simple idea and it works wonders! My son was not at the point where I was comfortable allowing him to sit in the tub, but he was so big that he would slide right out of other bath slings and seats. The Sit-Me-Up Support mirrors other similar seats made for outside the tub. It is convenient to have it snap into the tub itself. My son loves sitting up and being able to see out of the tub and all around him. I feel comfortable using this product with my son in both stages. The tub was sent with the "baby stopper" insert in place. The directions did not show or state how to remove it. Once I figured out that it just pulls out and pushes in, the main part of the tub felt flimsy and like it could snap with too much force. I like that the tub drains from the bottom. However, the drain cannot be accessed without removing the "baby stopper," which makes for an additional step in the process. The hook to hang-dry the tub is a great feature. Unlike other slings and bath seats, this one saves on water usage because it is self-contained. The material allows for it to dry thoroughly and be wiped clean, but it is not forgiving of bumps from unsteady heads. The squeeze bottle and whale scoop are unnecessary, but fun inclusions. My 2 year-old was too big to use the tub itself, but enjoyed playing with those added accessories. Overall, we have enjoyed using this product. I'm sure we will get a lot of use out of it in the next few years. I expect that it will last that long and keep its functionality. I will be recommending it to other friends who are expecting. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from An absolute must have! This 4-in1 Sling 'n Seat Tub is awesome! My son is an infant and without this tub I wouldn't feel as safe and secure with giving him a bath as I do now! He fits perfectly and is able to have more freedom while taking a bath with the support he needs to sit up. The sling is great for someone with a newborn that doesn't have the head and back support needed. This tub is great for newborns to toddlers. Outstanding value that will last for a decent period of time without having to purchase a tub for every stage your little one achieves. The squeeze bottle and whale scoop are a great extra feature that gives a great compliment. My son enjoys watching the water shower down on him while playing and rinsing him off. The seat is easy to remove so you can clean all parts of the tub without any hidden areas to build up mildew, mold, etc. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Best baby tub out there! I wish we would have had this baby tub since day one! My nine month old is good at sitting up on her own, but in the regular bathtub she slides all over the place and it is so hard to wash her. The Sling N' Seat tub solves that problem by having a safe and sturdy place for her to sit and she doesn't slide away! I haven't seen that feature on any other baby tub on the market and our previous tub just had the baby sling and didn't account for when they got older. I also love that the tub had grooves that fit perfectly to our kitchen sink so it was easy to fill and drain the tub and and I didn't have to kill my back! My baby girl also LOVED the toy cup that came with the tub and I loved the shower squirter. It was so easy to rinse out her hair instead of using a cup that gets way too much water in her face! They really thought of everything with this tub! There was even a built in hook so I hung the tub in the shower afterwards to let it dry! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for supported sitter My son is a little over 9 months old. Up until we started using this tub, we had a little bath chair that was very reclined. Our son can sit in the normal tub, but he's still very wobbly, and his little tushy slips on the bath floor. We have been looking for something that would help him sit in the tub, without worry of him falling over. The 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub is great for him as a supported sitter! He loves to sit up so he can play with the water, and we don't have to worry about him tipping over or sliding. The tub is a nice size for him, too, as he is a big boy. The tub comes with a fish cup that he enjoys playing with. My little guy is really enjoying this tub! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Growing babies The 4-in1- Sling 'n Seat Tub was much easier than using the standard bathtub! This would be a great tub for a baby growing into a toddler. I originally started with an infant tub and then had to switch to a toddler tub but this has the option to grow! My 11 month old loved that all of her toys could stay in the tub with her and not float away. It made me feel much more comfortable that she wouldn't fall and hit her head in the tub trying to reach for her toys. Great product, wish I would have had from the beginning! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Very easy to use!!! My daughter loves this tub and so do I. Very easy to set up for every stage of your child's life. The bottle and cup toy keeps my daughter interested but also helping her ease into water play. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Lots to like I was ectastic as soon as I began to open the box. The tub is sturdy. It comes with the seat which is one of my favorite features because my baby sits with assistance. It also comes with a bottle squirter and another strainer, which both my baby and I liked. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great Tub I am unable to use our sink for bathing our little one just because it is too small. Having this tub was great because it can grow as the baby does and of course that is awesome because it allows you to save money as well. I love the support seat and hook to hang from shower curtain rod. Since we only have one bathroom this is a space saver future. The accessories of squirt bottle and cup are helpful for rinsing baby as well as a sensory toy. I didn't like where the drain plug was located. It could be something with my tub it sits in but I had water pool to the very front. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great for tubby time I am thrilled with this tub for my baby. I am not using the infant sling (baby is too big now), but have the baby lying down with the seat installed to hold baby up (stage 2). I feel very comfortable with this tub. I also have enjoyed playing with the scoop and bottle. We just did our first bath in it and wish we would have gotten this tub sooner! I would recommend this tub. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome Bathtub!! My child just turned 6 months old so the little green insert that helps her sit in the tub is perfect! She enjoys being able to sit up straight. Also it allows me to focus on bathing her instead of having to worry about keeping her from sliding under water. The blue water bottle that comes with it is convenient and easy to use. My daughter liked playing with the little orange whale toy too! The green hook that allows me to hang it up on the shower curtain rod when not being used is great. Overall, I am very pleased with this tub. I have only used it for about a week, but it seems that Fisher Price thought of everything when designing it. I have already recommended it to friends. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product! I'm very happy with this product! The 4 stages are great-which means my child can use it for months to come! It's very comfortable and roomy! The little "extras" that are included are awesome, I've never seen another tub provide this! The hook underneath the tub is ideal for hanging it to try or hanging it to give you more space! The colors are good-pretty gender neutral. I am very very pleased with this product and I'd reccomend giving this as a baby shower gift and filling it up with all goodies! It'd be a big hit!! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Sit-Me-Up Suport is very nice We got this tub when our child was about 7.5 months old. Previously we had a simple Fisher-Price whale shaped tub, but she outgrew the infant support but still isn't quite stable enough to sit upright in the tub. (When our daughter gets excited she tends to move too fast and fall to one side.) The tub is shaped almost exactly like our other one minus the whale shaped accessories (like a tail) The sit-me-up support seemed perfect to fit our needs, providing just a bit more upright support to keep her from falling over without having to lay her down, which she doesn't really like. Overall the sit-me-up works pretty well. It can get a bit cramped for a 7 month old, but not uncomfortable. It takes a bit of getting used to, to work around it when you're bathing but it's not in the way as much as adjusting how you move your little one to get in all the nooks and crannies where dirt hides. With the "sit-me-up" support in (which also doubles as the support for 3-6 month olds who lay on their back) the drain plug is covered up, but I found it easy enough to remove the seat to get to the plug (it just pops out with one hand on the tub and one hand on the seat). This does make for one more piece to rinse off and dry, but I just put the seat back after rinsing it and turned the tub upside down. There is a hook on the back for hanging the tub from a shower bar. It's a bit tight to turn around and expose (it tucks under the bottom tub edge.) Also I'm not sure that our tension rod for our shower will support the weight of the tub. Overall a good tub, and the sit-me-up really helps for kids who like to take dives to one side or the other when they're playing in the tub. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome infant tub This tub has alot of awesome features that are hard to find. Overall the ability to use it for a newborn up to a toddler is great. The newborn sling is very soft and nice for an infant to use and be very comfortable. I love that it has an insert to help infants that can sit up but provides more support for them. Sometimes when bathing infants it's hard to hold them upright when they are slippery and wet so this insert makes it a little easier to wash your child without worrying about them falling over. The hook is a great idea. It's always hard to find a place to put an infant tub so the ability to hang it on your shower rod is awesome. The squeeze bottle and whale scoop are ok but not necessary. Overall this is a perfect tub and you won't be disappointed. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Pretty Good Tub We got this tub once my little guy was past the newborn stage, but I don't think the sling would have lasted long with our big boy. The tub itself is sturdy, but maybe a bit too hard and a pain to drain in certain configurations. Overall it does a good job keeping the kiddo sitting up and safe in the tub. The squirt bottle for rinsing is awesome and a great source of entertainment. And the hook for hang drying is a great addition. I would definitely buy this tub again, but there is always a bit of room for improvement. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good bathtub for older kids I recently got this bath tub. I am only giving it 4 stars because I can't try half of the functions. My 10 month old daughter is too big to try the sling or the incline. The seat insert works great of you use it to help them sit in the big tub and it's great in the baby tub y daughter loves the fact it came with 2 bath toys. She loves her baths and it makes it even more difficult to get her out. We had another tub which was OK but didn't seem as well tboighr out as this one [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Multitasking tub I really liked this tub! It is great for transitioning through all ages of infancy. My favorite feature is the little seat for unstable sitters. Once babies start sitting up they don't like lying in the sling, but sitting in just the tub isn't always safe. The little seat makes it so much easier to bathe littles that are leaning to sit up unsupported. I feel like the whale and the bottle both aren't needed, but the whale kept my little entertained while I scrubbed her. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love the bonus gifts! This tub is so cute and my child loves it! I wish I had gotten it when he was 1st born! The squirting bottle and whale scoop are great little add on (even though the whale did arrive a little scratched up). I love how the tub is gender friendly and durable enough that I can keep it around just in case I decide to have another little one! I had another tub prior to receiving this one and there was a big hump in the middle of the bottom so it didn't really grow with my baby but this one does and it looks and works great also! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from I hated my old basic tub, but received this one when my son was 6 months. I used it right away with the tub insert for sitting up. He loved it, and I loved because he is not quite ready to be in the regular tub yet. I loved that the tub had a drain. Plus it also had a hook to hang up, which is amazing because the tubs just don't fit everywhere. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from These keep getting better! Wow, these infant tubs have really improved since my first experience with them about a decade ago. This model has great functionality with a sling for infants, a recline for older infants, a supported sitter insert and then just a plain tub. I love the supported sitter feature for babies who are still unsteady but want to be upright. My daughter went right for the cute scooper toy and the water sprinkler is also a cute addition. The drain and hanging hook features are also important to help keep this clean although I am concerned about the durability of the plastic hook with repeated use. Overall, I would absolutely recommend this product to someone looking for a baby tub to get them through baby's first year or until they are comfortable in the big tub. This is also great for use in shower stalls without a tub so baby can still splash in the water. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great tub! I got this tub for my 8 month old and she loves it! The little whale scoop isn't especially useful for me but she loves to play with it even outside the tub. The squirt bottle is helpful for rinsing her hair. The only thing I find a bit cumbersome is the drain spout being under the seat portion. I understand why it's there as it's the lowest point of the tub but it's still a little difficult. I would definitely recommend this tub to others. The old one we have is very difficult for my daughter to sit in and she slides around easily but this one keeps her very secure and comfortable. She has a ball splashing in the water while getting her bath in this tub! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Haven't used yet but love all the features! I have not used this product as of yet as I will be having my 2nd baby in 8 weeks! With my older son we had a slightly bigger tub but that's all it really was...a tub with a sling. I love the fact that this one will grow with my new baby with the sling, then the supported part that doubles as a seat when baby gets bigger and then a regular toddler tub! It also appears that I will be able to use just the seat part in the regular tub with my older child once this baby gets big enough so they can both get a bath at the same time! Note: I have not tried this yet obviously either but it looks like it would work and of course not leaving them unattended!! Plus a bonus it comes with a nice squirt bottle and toy and it can hang up for easy storage!! This is the only tub that I have seen out there like this with as many features as this one has. I also love that it is gender neutral as I am all for team green! One thing I will say is that it did appear a little dirty but nothing I can't just wipe off with a Lysol wipe! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best baby tub I will yell to the hills this is the absolute best tub. I wish I had it when my daughter was born. But she still needs the assistance of sitting in the tub. She slips and slides in just the tub so this works perfect. She doesnt mind being it because she can sit up in it. I would totally recommened this to all new moms [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Out with the Old in with the New This tub was amazing. We received it yesterday and my son is in love. The tub was large enough for my 13 month old son (he is a little above average in height). He loved the toy that came with the tub more that his previous toys. I really love the hanging feature of the tub. It keeps my bathroom from looking cluttered. The only issues I had with this product were the draining and the fact that it is a little flimsy. Other than that I would definitely recommend this product to my pregnant friends and friends with children. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from highly recommended Loved the addition of the support for new sitters. Didnt work to well for my 11 month old. He prefers to move to much for a small tub. Would recommend for newborns and younger babies. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from 4-in-1 Sling ’n Seat Tub This is a good product. I used with my 8 month old baby. I did test out the sling portion, although he is too big for it, it appeared to work well. A few things I would change: place the plug in a spot other than under the infant/toddler seat. You have to take the seat out to undo the plug. While playing after the bath, I usually would like to let the water drain slowly. When the water is done, the bath is done. It would be much more convenient if the plug was not under the seat. Also, add a drain to the top portion of the tub. If the water level gets too high, it will start to drain. In another tub we had for our 3 year old, my husband drilled a hole into the top portion of the tub near where the child's armpits would be. This would ensure that the water level would never get too high. I like the hook feature to hang the tub when not in use. My son loves the water squirt bottle and fish toy. I like that the tub can be used from infant to toddler. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it I won't have to buy another one like I did last time! It's going to be able to transition with my baby & that's what I like most. It has accessories which made washing hair much easier! I'm really pleased! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great product! This product is great! I used it as soon as I got it! My child seemed to absolutely love it! We also used some of our own toys to keep occupied, but she was comfortable during her whole bath! The seat especially helps with keeping her in one place and not all over the tub! Would definitely purchase for other people for gifts for their little ones! Thanks! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love this tub! This tub is fantastic!! Out of the three tubs I've used with my kids, this one is by far the best. The way that it is angled is perfect for bathing baby. Even with an older infant, it is fantastic. The sides are high and provide the perfect spot for baby to sit without sliding around. I also love the little squirt bottle that it comes with, it's such a simple idea, but very beneficial. The light spray, makes it very easy to bathe baby. I cant think of anything about this tub that I didn't like, it's awesome! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Tub! This tub is really great and includes a lot of great features. Its a medium size baby tub. I like how it actually has four stages instead of the two that many tubs have. We only used the tub with the seat and without (baby is too big for sling or reclined position), but it was awesome. I LOVE the seat that it has. It keeps baby safely upright, making bath time significantly less stressful. Its also great when babe is bigger and no longer needs the support. The tub contains my active baby who usually tries to stand up in the tub (he's just starting to pull up). I didn't have to worry about slips when he was in this tub. Both my children loved the toy that came with it...it was like an added bonus! My husband and I both were excited about the hook to dry/store the tub on the rod, but it does not work well with a curved shower bar. That was our only complaint, so overall it's a pretty great product! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love our new tub The 4 in one tub is great - my boys have already outgrown the sling stage but the sit me up seat is nice for a little extra support and they absolutely love the spray bottle and little fish cup/toy. I like that it's not too big to store but has some room for them to still grow into - the only thing I wish is that it was a little bit bigger so they could use it longer. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Love it! If I had seen this tub before I put a different one on my registry two years ago, I'd have put it on there. Both my two year old, she's tiny, and my eight month old love it. It's roomy enough for the two year old to play in. She loves the squirt bottle that comes with it. My son sat in the seat for about a minute before I had to take it out. The only complaints I have is that the foam baby stopper is distracting to my baby while he was sitting in the seat, so he wouldn't sit still. And the squirt bottle doesn't work too well because the the holes are so far apart. But I love it, kids love it, so I recommend it. Oh, and the hook to hang it up after use is beyond awesome. Having a tiny bathroom, that just makes it easier. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome! Before receiving this tub we already had a very popular tub made by another brand. This tub has a few things that I like a lot better! First of all, it is so nice that it has a hook so it can be stored hanging up rather than sitting in the middle of the bathroom floor! It seems like a pointless feature to some but trust me on this! In addition my 6 month old is on the verge of sitting up by himself, in our original tub I would have to continuously reposition him. In the new fisher price tub he was able to sit up without being repositioned (with the exception of once because he was kicking his legs!). We love this tub! It also has the standard features of most tubs like the newborn sling. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from this tub is great to grow in The best features to this tub are its size, my baby is a little "chunkier" than others in her age and in this tub she isn't shoved in with no room to play. Secondly, there is this great little drain plug in it so I can easily keep the water clear of soaps so baby girl can play and splash in fresh water. Other tubs are not that friendly and would need to be dumped over to drain. My favorite part of all is this wonderful hook attachment that i can hook over the shower rod and let the tub air dry! Why is this so great you ask, well this mama has enough to do with three baby girls and now no more towel drying a baby tub! Id high recommend this to all baby aged moms. Its great for that lay down infant stage and my nine month old sits in the seat feature and still has splash room. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Durable tub for baby/toddler I absolutely love the quality of this tub! I used it for my toddler but I love how it works from infancy to toddler age. It is good for my toddler because she is always trying to stand up in the tub and this helps curb that thank goodness. I also love how lightweight it is and is easy to dry and store away after each use. You will get many years out of this product so it is worth it! I will be recommending this to my other mom of soon to be mom friends. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Made bath-time easy The 4-in-1 Sling and Seat Tub is a great product that made the time bathing my kiddos easier, I wish I had this tub for each of my kids from the time they were born. My son is 9 months old, so I used the sit-me-up support in the toddler tub as extra support for him in our home bathtub. It made bath-time more fun for him, and easier for me. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Tub!!!! My baby's love his new tub, he can seat without slipping. The seat is comfy and we can take it out for cleaning. The tub fit perfectly in my kitchen sink, the sprinkle bottle was the favorite toy of my baby he love when I sprinkle him. Is cool that the tub came with a whale toy that he can play with it and see the water go thru it. Love the color of the tub accessories, and the sling for newborns. When we finish with the bath, we can hang up the tub in our bathroom, that's nice because doesn't bothers anyone and leave us with space in our tub. Definitely my baby enjoy this bath better than the other tub because he can be seated and he can play with the water and being relaxed, so is more easy for us bathing him!. In love with this awesome tub. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great buy This tub is a great buy. I love the 4 modes which Is great because you are able to use this product for a newborn until toddler which is ready to use the regular bath tub. There is no need to buy another one once the baby is out of the newborn stage. Also you can use it in the sink or tub or any flat surface. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Greatest Baby Bath! I Looooove this tub, I received it just this morning and couldn't wait to try it out. It was well packed and easy to use. My 8 month old son is still a wobbly sitter, which makes bath time a nightmare. He wants his independence. Yet doesn't have the ability to sit unsupported. This tub is a god send!! He played independently in the seat of his new tub for an hour or longer. The tub is easy to empty, clean and store also. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great baby tub I received this as a gift. My 11month old twins love this tub. When I use it I give them baths in it in the living room. I have a waterproof pad I place underneath the tub. I started doing this when they got older because it was hard to bathe them both in the big bathtub together. While one is taking her bath, the other one is playing in the water with her. Both of my girls love the water bottle that rinses them off. It works really well, like a very gentle shower. The only downfall is it is big, but I would highly recommend this tub for anyone with a baby...or 2. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from High Quality Tub that Grows with Your Baby My first impression of the 4-in-1 Sling 'n Seat Tub was of general approval. After all, babies grow quickly and you don't want a tub that is only good for the first few months. But upon opening the box and examining the new Sit-Me-Up-Support insert, I was genuinely impressed. This insert is fantastic and unlike any other tub adaptation I've ever used. There is an awkward phase when baby is not yet able to sit reliably in the tub, yet is unhappy laying back now that he knows what sitting up is like. The Sit-Me-Up-Support solves this problem completely. Now that my little one is crawling around, we are using the tub in its most advanced setting. The large tub is plenty big enough for her to play and splash around, but small enough for me to not worry about her slipping and falling. The rinsing bottle and play colander are both a hit with my little lady, providing much entertainment. All in all, I would highly recommend this bathtub to anyone looking for a high quality tub that will work well for baby's whole first year. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from 4-in-1 Amazing This has been one of the best baby tubs I've used. It seems like it would fit in most sinks and it's really easy to use and set up. It's really lightweight and seems pretty durable. My daughter seems pretty comfortable with it. Overall a great product!!! The tub has made bath time a fun time! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by from This is fantastic! LOVE this bath tub! It is so versatile and can be used for a long time. I really like the hook that you can use to hang it to dry. The sling is great for head support and I like how it has a support seat for older babies. My baby does not like water on his head so the squirt bottle is an added bonus! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-24
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Tub My almost 9 month old (4 more days!) loved this tub! I previously purchased another tub while I was pregnant and being this is my first baby I wasn't sure what to look for..there's so many different types of baby tubs it can get overwhelming. With that said I tried this tub 2nd so I have something to compare it to and it's definitely more comfortable for my baby now that he sits up on his own. I absolutely LOVE how this tub has 4 stages for baby's growth. The removable seat is my favorite part because my son is so comfortable sitting it in he doesn't fuss like he did with the other tub I have. It comes with a newborn sling (which will be handy for baby number 2 in the future) , a toy strainer and a squeeze bottle (makes it easier to wash his hair vs a regular rinse cup). The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because I wish it came with a stand to sit it on top of like our other tub but I definitely will continue to use this tub any way. Great product! Super happy with it and so is baby :) [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from bath time fun! My 8 month old 23 lbs baby girl fit very comfortably in this tub. Since graduating from the newborn only baby tub we had, she had a blast in the tub! It's spacious enough for her to play with her bath toys and to splish splash (her first time splashing water). It is very durable and light weight. Having a bigger bath for my baby girl allowed us to enjoy bath time and play,sing and dance! It's safe to say that she is very relaxed and ready for bed time! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome tub Received the bath tub and right away it caught my little ones eyes. He has so much fun playing in it and it fit him so well also loved the little toys that came with it. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2015-08-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Nice Tub We have used this bath tub since my LO was born, she is currently 4 months old, and we feel as though it is the best bath tub on the market. I like the fact that it grows with baby. The newborn sling is perfect for those first few months of bathing. The only complaint I have is that the plug for the drain should have the ability to twist to the side. We open the drain and the water does go out but it is at a slower rate unless we hold the plug up. Have already recommended this tub to other new mommas!
Date published: 2015-07-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Does not drain well Used this tub for the first time in the bath. The drain hole lays against the bottom of the bath tub and doesn't allow water to drain. The baby sits in the dirty water. Would be better if there were 4 legs instead of the two. And would work better in the sink
Date published: 2014-05-29