Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® 3-in-1 Smart CarFisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® 3-in-1 Smart Car

Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® 3-in-1 Smart Car

byFisher Price

Pricing and Purchase Info

$69.95

Earn 350 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Not available in stores

about

Buckle up and take the wheel, baby! The Laugh & Learn® 3-in-1 Smart Car lets your child "drive" the learning play as they grow from walking to bouncing and riding, with encouraging phrases to keep them moving. As kids cruise around and play with the interactive dashboard, they'll hear songs, sounds, and phrases about the alphabet, opposites, counting, and more! Where development comes into play™ Academics: Playful songs and phrases introduce the alphabet, counting, shapes, French words, and more! Gross Motor: As your baby learns to walk, bounce, and ride, they're developing important gross motor skills like balance and coordination! Security & Happiness: As your little cruiser starts moving from place to place on their own, they're developing self-confidence and a sense of independence
Product name:Fisher-Price® Laugh & Learn® 3-in-1 Smart CarProduct dimensions:23.62" H × 14.17" W × 15.75" LShipping dimensions:23.62" H × 14.17" W × 15.75" LShipping weight:1.94 lbs.Requires:AA 3 Batteries - IncludedUPC:887961744477

Appropriate for ages: Baby - 3

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 1 out of 5 by from Not worth it I bought this car (in November) for my son for Christmas and on Christmas day after the box was opened and put together... there was no sound!!!!! We googled why it may not have sound and something to do with wiring. My husband opened it up and tried to connect the wiring to the plate in which it belonged. It did start to make sounds but soon stopped making sounds. My son basically has tried to play with it but it seems unappealing with just the lights. No one should pay 50 dollars for it to come defective.
Date published: 2019-03-03
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Buttons stopped working. My son got this for Christmas and has barely used it as he is still a bit too small for it. The phone button just stopped working. (This review was collected as part of a promotion.)
Date published: 2019-03-01
Rated 3 out of 5 by from Bouncy fun Boys love this little car but it does not allow you to select either French or English. It will sing a song in English and then in French. That is confusing and it sounds annoying.
Date published: 2019-01-21