Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Black, size 0-2Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Black, size 0-2

Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Black, size 0-2

byHipsterkid

Pricing and Purchase Info

$20.00

Earn 100 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

There’s a big bright world out there for your little one to see and now they can take it all in without damaging their eyes! Baby Opticals Black Sunglasses by Mustachifier™ feature shatter-resistant and polarized lenses that offer 100% UVA and UVB protection. Complete with a stay-on-strap that provides optimal comfort, your burgeoning hipster baby will look ultra cool while practicing sun safety with these must-have shades. 0-2 years. BPA and Phthalate free. PVC free. 4.23” x 1.57” x 1.08”.
Product name:Mustachifier™ Sunglasses - Black, size 0-2Product dimensions:0.39" H × 4.33" W × 1.37" LShipping dimensions:3" H × 1.25" W × 4.75" LShipping weight:0.05 lbs.Colour:BlackSize:0-2 yearsUPC:811935020045

Appropriate for ages: Baby - 4

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 5 out of 5 by from Summer MUST have totally worth the price, and although little big on my 2 month old, by the time she was 4 months it held nicely (especially with the safety thing it comes with). she doesn't mind them at all, and actually falls asleep faster when wearing them!
Date published: 2018-08-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute and lightweight Received these as a gift when my son was born. He is a big guy so started wearing them after a month or so. Very nice and lightweight so they don't leave markings on baby's face and the strap is great. Everyone comments on them when he wears them. #plumreview
Date published: 2018-07-31
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So cute I bought for my baby at 6 months, they're still a little big but I like that the rubber band that goes behind the head is removable for when he's a bigger kid. Super cute! They look like Ray Bans
Date published: 2018-07-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Stylish! SO stylish and cute. A bit big for my baby right now (2 months old) but I can't wait until he can wear these. Comes with strap to keep it on the little ones.
Date published: 2018-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love Love these for my son. So cute and the strap is perfect.
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Must have for the baby With both UVA and UVB protection for the baby's eyes The strap helps baby not having the sunglasses to be lost no where
Date published: 2018-05-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect! I just bought these for my baby daughter who's almost eight months and they are totally perfect! Sturdy, polarized, and look so cool on her. #plumreview
Date published: 2018-04-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute!! Baby's 1st shades...not only practical ...but cute gift!
Date published: 2018-04-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So cute! I bought these for my nephew ans they are so cute! He is 4 months and doesn't mind them on!
Date published: 2018-04-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by from sturdy I stepped on them and they sprung back into shape like nothing happened...We've had them a year and my toddler loves them
Date published: 2018-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable Baby's 1st Shades!! These are the sweetest little baby gift!! Practical and purposeful...while being truly ADORABLE!!
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Adorable 1st Shades! These are the sweetest little baby gift!! Practical and purposeful...while being truly ADORABLE!!
Date published: 2018-04-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from great gift! These fit our son when he was only 6 months old and are still staying strong at nearly two years! They fit his face so nicely he doesn't seem to mind them on, so of course we get constant compliments!! So cool that they offer a free replacement on a lost of damaged pair, but we've managed to keep our original pair intact after many, many walks and trips to the beach.
Date published: 2018-04-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Good Quality I gave this to my nephew and they are so adorable! They look like mini ray-bans and the quality seems just as good!
Date published: 2018-03-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Super cute. A little big though. I bought these for my 1 month old. I will say they are a little big but he will grow into them. Don't expect them to fit perfectly on a baby under 3 months old. I'm looking forward to using them. :)
Date published: 2017-09-21
Rated 4 out of 5 by from So adorable! very cute shades for your little one!
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by from awesome little sunglasses cutest sunglasses for the little one
Date published: 2017-09-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute and comfy for all babies! It's easy to put on, and easy to wash. Very comforting and does not rash or burn the fragile skin of any newborn. Great product!
Date published: 2017-08-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Quality sunglasses for baby Very cute on our 9 month old! A quality product that provides good sun protection. At first our little guy always tried to grab them and pull them off, but I guess that's to be expected! Slowly he's becoming more accommodating and leaving them on :)
Date published: 2017-07-21
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great sunglasses for your baby I bought these sunglasses for my baby boy since summer is approaching. I love that they protect against UVA and UVB rays and have a strap to secure them in place and they are durable and have warranty from Mustachifier. The only downside is they got marked down by $5 within 1.5 weeks of my purchase.
Date published: 2017-06-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from These are adorable! So cute, couldn't resist getting these for my nieces.
Date published: 2017-06-25
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Cute Seriously my baby looks adorable in these. They do slide down a bit off her button nose but the band keeps them on.
Date published: 2017-05-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by from So cute These sunglasses are so cute and really good quality. They are still a bit big for my 4 month old though.
Date published: 2017-05-08
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Looks cool The product seems to be well made and looks good on my kid. It is a little big for my 2.5 month but I put them on while he was sleeping and they look adorable! The strap on the sunglasses also comes in handy.
Date published: 2017-05-03
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great Sunglasses I felt so bad seeing my baby daughter wince when the sun was in her face outside. Now with these glasses we can enjoy our walks outside.
Date published: 2017-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Great product I bought these for my 3 month old son. They're still a bit long for him in the arm piece but they fit well over a toque. He looks adorable and I like that he has eye UV eye protection
Date published: 2016-12-10