SKIP HOP EXPLORE & MORE 3-IN-1 TRAVEL MOBILESKIP HOP EXPLORE & MORE 3-IN-1 TRAVEL MOBILE

SKIP HOP EXPLORE & MORE 3-IN-1 TRAVEL MOBILE

bySkip Hop

see the collection The Baby Travel Collection

Pricing and Purchase Info

$44.95

Earn 225 plum® points

Prices and offers may vary in store

Quantity:

In stock online

Ships free on orders over $25

Available in stores

about

Entertain baby on the go with our take along mobile! Our portable baby mobile easily attaches to cribs, strollers and car seat carriers to engage and soothe baby with movement and music. Whimsical animal friends feature bright colors and light-catching prisms for maximum engagement. Offering 20 minutes of music, our travel baby mobile has a fold-down arm so you can take it anywhere. Ages 0-5m Three spinning friends with motorized movement and light-catching prisms Easily attaches to strollers (using clip), travel cribs (using clamp) and carriers (using strap) Fold-down portable arm 20 minutes of continuous music Plays 4 lullabies: Twinkle Twinkle, Eine Kleine, Brahms’ Lullaby, Rock-a-Bye Baby Three AA batteries requires (not included) BPA-free, PVC-free, Phthalate-free Size (inches): 10.5l x 5w x 16h; (cm): 26.5l x 13w x 94h
Product name:SKIP HOP EXPLORE & MORE 3-IN-1 TRAVEL MOBILEProduct dimensions:10.5" H × 4.7" W × 15.9" LShipping dimensions:8.25" H × 4" W × 7.5" LShipping weight:1 lb.Colour:MultiSize:10.50 x 4.70 x 15.90Requires:AA 3 Batteries - Not IncludedUPC:879674025981

Appropriate for ages: All ages

Look for similar items by category:

Reviews

Rated 4 out of 5 by from Daughter loved it but I wish it lit up Great product but it lacks a feature that is needed. I wish it lit up. It also would fit on my crib because of rounded rails. Overall good product
Date published: 2019-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Son loves it! We love this toy! We primarily use it on the car seat but also use it in the bassinet sometimes. Our son loves looking at the colors and shapes even when it’s not moving.
Date published: 2019-04-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Cute and versatile This is a great item to have. Being able to move it from place to place when and as needed is a definite plus. If you’re looking to save money and don’t want to buy 2-3 different one for each location this makes for a great purchase.
Date published: 2018-12-27
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Good In Theory I bought this last month for my three month old. While I really love the idea of this mobile and it's versatility, the mobile itself isn't great. The arm attachment isn't strong enough to actually hold up the weight of the mobile so it frequently falls into the bassinet/crib if it's not tilted out far enough to counterbalance the weight. At that point, the mobile is basically out of the crib too. Secondly, the motor on the mobile works about twice per battery change and then it's only good for the music option. Luckily, my son really likes the music and doesn't mind that the characters aren't rotating so it still works for us. Overall, spend the money and get a better mobile.
Date published: 2018-08-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect for travel and minimalism Our family is constantly on the go and this is perfect for the pack n' play as well as the car seat. Easily folds into the baby bag. Very easy to assemble. My daughter and toddler sons are all mesmerized during our car rides! Love it!
Date published: 2018-06-10
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Very cute but stops turning It's a very cute mobile and my baby loves staring at it but after a few turns it gets stuck. This was a gift.
Date published: 2018-05-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Super cute and functional mobile I loved this product I was so excited to get it. The music is nice, not too loud and not too quiet. I love the animals most of all and so did my baby girl! It was a little too heavy and has to be tightened properly onto the crib but overall it's a great product, it worked perfectly as intended and I would buy it again as a gift for anyone expecting, due to the versatility and cute design that is very unisex. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2018-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Beautiful and versatile travel mobile Love how easy it folds, and that it goes wherever we want! A must-have!
Date published: 2018-03-07
Rated 2 out of 5 by from Top Heavy! I wanted to like this however the mobile portion is too heavy and despite tightening the clamp, would cause the device to fall over! This was used on both a pack and play and a co-sleeper and the device could not tighten enough on the sides of either item. I wish i could return! agree with others that the battery compartment was VERY hard to enter!
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Versatile and super cute! I loved this product I was so excited to get it, I did have some issues with the battery compartment but I don't think it was because of the manufacturer but rather me as a user being too rough. The music is nice, not too loud and not too quiet. I love the animals most of all! It was a little too heavy and has to be tightened properly onto the crib but overall it's a great product and I would buy it again as a gift for anyone expecting, due to the versatility and cute design. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-26
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great versatility! Super cute! I loved this product I was so excited to get it, I did have some issues with the battery compartment but I don't think it was because of the manufacturer but rather me as a user being too rough. The music is nice, not too loud and not too quiet. I love the animals most of all! It was a little too heavy and has to be tightened properly but overall it's a great product and I would buy it again as a gift for anyone expecting, due to the versatility and cute design. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love the design I love this musical travel mobile. It changes to many songs that not only keep my baby entertained when she wake up but also help her to sleep. This travel mobile is very easy to install. The clip is adjustable to the size of the crib. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-20
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Perfect on the go I received this item free to review. The colors on this are great and it truly is very versatile as far as where you can use is. The music is not too loud and the little creatures definitely mesmerize my 3 month old. The only flaw I’ve encountered was unscrewing the top to put in the batteries, one screw just would not come out. After almost stripping the screw we were able to get it loose enough to slide the top to the side and get in the btteries. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Your baby will love this!!! The travel mobile is great for on the go. It attaches easily to my crib and stroller. The fold down arm is great because it makes traveling with it so much easier and it doesn't take much room. The music last for a long time which is good because you don't have to worry about stopping and restarting it over and over. I highly recommend this product for everyday use and for families who travel a lot like I do. Amazing product. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Perfect for on the go This mobile is very cute. It's not big and bulky. Very basic design with cute little animals. The batteries don't last very long for the amount of use we had with it. So that was disappointing. My baby loves this though. It keeps her entertained and less fussy so I can get house work done. We clipped it to her crib, high chair and her sit me up chair tray. I love how you can bring it everywhere [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from My daughter loved this!!! My daughter loved the mobile. It was easy to move from her car seat to playpen. The colors were bright and engaging and she loved the music. It was nice having something small that could entertain her while shopping or in the car, rather than having my phone playing music for her. I will definitely give this as my next baby shower gift! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Great product I received my explore and more 3 in 1 travel mobile in exchange for my review of the product. I thought this was a very useful toy. I have 3 month old twin girls and they love that they can take their music anywhere!! 20 minutes of music time is just enough to put them to sleep. The only thing I wish were different is that I think it need a small light so they can see the toys moving. But overall they really enjoy the product. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Awesome It is wonderful my baby loves it not to mention that I can take it everywhere. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Love it! It's awesome! The only thing is it's not very sterdy! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Owl Travel Mobile Keeps my child occupied in the cot, car seat and stroller. It is so convenient to carry around and I love its versatility!
Date published: 2017-11-15