We found 793626 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 793626 Results

Available for download

Not available in stores

Her eyes are wide open.  Her lips parted as if to speak. Her dead body frozen in the ice…She is not the only one. When a young boy discovers the body of a woman beneath a thick sheet of ice in a South London park, Detective Erika Foster is called in to lead…

Available for download

Not available in stores

As I saw my new-born baby’s face for the first time I tried desperately to capture her face in my mind—to stamp it onto my eyelids.  As she was taken from me I knew I might never see my daughter again. 37 years later… ‘You were adopted’. Three short words…

Available for download

Not available in stores

The dead don’t tell secrets… unless you listen. The girl’s smashed-in face stared unseeing up to the blue sky, soil spilling out of her mouth.  A hundred flies hovered above the bloodied mess. Westerley research facility is not for the faint-hearted. A ‘body…

Kobo ebook

$2.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

A young Jamie Fraser learns what it really means to become a man in this Outlander prequel novella. Featuring all the trademark suspense, adventure, and history of Diana Gabaldon's #1 bestselling novels and the Showcase original series, Virgins is now available…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Troublemaker by Leah Remini | Summary & Analysis   Preview: Troublemaker: Surviving Hollywood and Scientology is actress/celebrity Leah Remini’s memoir of her life in the Church of Scientology, her gradual disillusionment with the church, and her…

Available for download

Not available in stores

It's about a countless number of idioms, expressions, sayings and slang terms, all having to do with over 50 human body parts. The book is written specifically for learners of English as a second language.

Available for download

Not available in stores

The Miracle Morning: by Hal Elrod | Key Takeaways, Analysis & Review The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life Before 8am, by Hal Elrod, is a self-help book that explores the key point that the start of a person’s day…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Featuring some of the filthiest swear words imaginable, these beautiful designs are a joy to color. Each swear word is replete with kittens, puppies, and other annoying baby animals. With many swear words to choose from, there's something for every swearing…

Kobo ebook

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

A suspense thriller, based on a popular video games series created by Scott Cawthon. “Five Nights at Freddy’s” takes place at “Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza” chain restaurants, between the years 1973 and 2015. It tells the stories of the night watch security guards,…

Undone

by Katey Wolfe

|June 21, 2016

Kobo ebook

$3.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Kelley Armstrong writing as Katey Wolf e  Microbiology student Jess Devereaux is a girl with a plan — shake loose from her stalker ex, gain independence from her over-controlling family and, most important for her immediate happiness, seduce her sexy…

The Foxhole Court

by Nora Sakavic

|January 15, 2013

Kobo ebook

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

Neil Josten is the newest addition to the Palmetto State University Exy team. He's short, he's fast, he's got a ton of potential—and he's the runaway son of the murderous crime lord known as The Butcher. Signing a contract with the PSU Foxes…

Available for download

Not available in stores

#1 New York Times Bestseller Edith Hahn was an outspoken young woman in Vienna when the Gestapo forced her into a ghetto and then into a slave labor camp. When she returned home months later, she knew she would become a hunted woman and went underground. With the…