We found 105 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 105 Results
Paperback

$4.94 online

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

The Berenstain Bears are ready to cheer on their favorite baseball team in this new action-packed addition to the classic New York Times bestselling series. The family enjoys everything the ball game has to offer, from the seventh-inning stretch to catching a fly…

Lady Susan

by Jane Austen

|February 28, 2017

Mass Market Paperback

$4.95 online

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

'Of what a mistake were you guilty in marrying a Man of his age! - just old enough to be formal, ungovernable and to have the Gout - too old to be agreable, and too young to die.' The scheming and unscrupulous Lady Susan is unlike any Austen heroine you've met…

Tiger Family Trip

by Becky Friedman

|This title releases March 28, 2017

Paperback

$4.99

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Daniel and his family are going to visit Grandpere! Follow along on Daniel’s map in this 8x8 storybook based on a very special episode of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood ! Daniel is so excited for the big family trip to visit Grandpere, and Daniel has a…

Living in . . . Australia

by Chloe Perkins

|This title releases March 7, 2017

Paperback

$4.97 online

$4.99

Pre-order online

Available in stores

Discover what it’s like to grow up in Australia in this fascinating, nonfiction Level 2 Ready-to-Read, part of a series all about kids just like you in countries around the world! Hello! My name is Ruby, and I’m a kid just like you living in…
Paperback

$4.91 online

$4.99

Pre-order online

Join Mercer Mayer’s classic and beloved character, Little Critter ® , as he heads to the science museum with his classmates. They play with a tornado machine, build a potato battery, experiment with a giant magnifying glass, and much more! Whether…

Fancy Nancy: Jojo And The Big Mess

by Jane O'Connor

Paperback

$4.96 online

$4.99

Pre-order online

Fancy Nancy’s little sister, JoJo, stars in her My First I Can Read debut! From bestselling author-illustrator team Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser comes JoJo, Fancy Nancy’s little sister. JoJo adores making messes, but when her pillow…

Matilda

by Mary Shelley

|February 28, 2017

Mass Market Paperback

$4.97 online

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

'I gained his secret and we were both lost for ever' Mary Shelley's dark story of a bereaved man's disturbing passion for his daughter was suppressed by her own father, and not published for over a century. One of 46 new books in the bestselling Little Black…

Fancy Nancy: Jojo And The Magic Trick

by Jane O'Connor

Paperback

$4.96 online

$4.99

Pre-order online

Fancy Nancy’s little sister, JoJo, stars in her My First I Can Read debut! From bestselling author-illustrator team Jane O’Connor and Robin Preiss Glasser comes JoJo, Fancy Nancy’s little sister. JoJo wants to do magic. She has both her magic…
Mass Market Paperback

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

He is fond of enigmas, of conundrums, hieroglyphics; exhibiting in his solutions of each a degree of acumen which appears to the ordinary apprehension praeternatural.

White Nights

by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

|February 28, 2017

Mass Market Paperback

$4.96 online

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

'My God! A whole minute of bliss! Is that really so little for the whole of a man's life?' A poignant tale of love and loneliness from Russia's foremost writer. One of 46 new books in the bestselling Little Black Classics series, to celebrate the first ever…

Dk Readers L2: Stars And Galaxies

by Dk

|This title releases April 11, 2017

Paperback

$4.99

Pre-order online

Learn about the night sky in this Level 2 nonfiction reader featuring photographs, diagrams, fun facts, and strong visual clues, and perfect for 5–7 year old beginning to read fluently with support. Explore the stars and constellations of the Milky Way and…
Paperback

$4.92 online

$4.99

Pre-order online

Take a tour of Bear Country with the Berenstain Bears as they show Cousin Tex around all the wonderful sights in this bargain-priced paperback storybook. They visit everything from Bear Town, museums, caves, and even Bear Country’s most prized…