We found 43342 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 43342 Results

Available for download

Not available in stores

‘No Muggle Prime Minister has ever set foot in the Ministry of Magic, for reasons most succinctly summed up by ex-Minister Dugald McPhail (term of office 1858-1865): “their puir wee braines couldnae cope wi’ it.”’ – J.K. Rowling Pottermore Presents is a…

Available for download

Not available in stores

‘Minerva was the Roman goddess of warriors and wisdom. William McGonagall is celebrated as the worst poet in British history. There was something irresistible to me about his name, and the idea that such a brilliant woman might be a distant relative of the…

Available for download

Not available in stores

‘The Ministry of Magic felt strongly, however, that to construct an additional wizarding station in the middle of London would stretch even the Muggles’ notorious determination not to notice magic when it was exploding in front of their faces.’ – J.K. Rowling…

Wenjack

by Joseph Boyden

|This title releases October 18, 2016

Kobo ebook

$4.99

Pre-order online

Not available in stores

The acclaimed author of The Orenda gives us a powerful and poignant look into the last moments of Charlie Wenjack, a residential school runaway trying to find his way home. An Ojibwe boy runs away from a North Ontario Indian School. Too late, he realizes just how…

Kobo ebook

$4.69

Available for download

Not available in stores

All The Devils Are Here - By Michael Saad At the age of 10, Mom gave me a puff of weed and Dad started cooking meth in the basement. Mom was always high. I thought all families were like that. But when the local gang broke into our home threatening everyone’s…

Kobo ebook

$4.69 online

$5.99

save 21%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Princess Delight’s memoir begins with an e-mail she receives from her first love, Oldie. Her response is an outpouring of everything she had wanted to say to him, all her unspoken words. Her message unleashes the fury of Sindi, Oldie’s wife and Princess Delight’s…

Day Zero

by Kresley Cole

|August 1, 2016

Kobo ebook

$4.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Arcana means secrets , and these Arcana Chronicles short stories from #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole are filled with them. Experience firsthand the beginning of the end and behold the apocalypse through the eyes of characters you only thought…

The App

by Paul Ruthven

|August 28, 2016

Kobo ebook

$4.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Corrupt politicians, greedy bankers, paedophile priests. Some people never answer for their crimes. But that’s about to change. When Simon Simpson becomes a victim of the Global Financial Crisis, he seeks revenge on those who caused it – by creating a…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Author's Note: It is my hope that something in this book will help people who are dealing with addiction and trying to make some sense out of the insanity that comes with it. In reading this book, I hope you will find greater understanding and forgiveness for…

Kobo ebook

$4.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

The family next door has a very dark secret. The Sanderson family has been forced into hiding after one of them stumbled upon a criminal plot. Or so they think. No one will answer their questions. And the terrifying truth may come too late.... BookShots…

Kobo ebook

$3.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

When her car breaks down off the side of a lonely highway far from her sunny Miami home, tattoo artist Lia never expected her very own white knight to ride up on the back of a barely street-legal motorcycle...and she never expected to fall for her dark savior.…

Available for download

Not available in stores

"I did something terrible Grace. I hope you can forgive me ..."  Grace  hasn't been the same since the death of her best friend  Charlie . She is haunted by Charlie's words, the last time she saw her, and in a bid for answers, opens an old memory…