Showing 1 - 12 of 40476 Results

Day Zero

by Kresley Cole

|August 1, 2016

Kobo ebook

$4.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Arcana means secrets , and these Arcana Chronicles short stories from #1 New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole are filled with them. Experience firsthand the beginning of the end and behold the apocalypse through the eyes of characters you only thought…

Kobo ebook

$3.99

Pre-order online

Not available in stores

‘No Muggle Prime Minister has ever set foot in the Ministry of Magic, for reasons most succinctly summed up by ex-Minister Dugald McPhail (term of office 1858-1865): “their puir wee braines couldnae cope wi’ it.”’ – J.K. Rowling Pottermore Presents is a…

Available for download

Not available in stores

A sneak peek at the first five chapters of B. A. Paris's Behind Closed Doors ! Everyone knows a couple like Jack and Grace: he has looks and wealth, she has charm and elegance. You'd like to get to know Grace better. But it's difficult, because you realize Jack…

Kobo ebook

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

To give a traditional description of my book would be the acceptable thing to do, however, I tend to do things my way every-so-often and so, in light of my excitement to share my world with you...here is what I know. According to history, mankind came across…

Hogwarts: An Incomplete and Unreliable Guide

by J.K. Rowling

|This title releases September 6, 2016

Kobo ebook

$3.99

Pre-order online

Not available in stores

‘The Ministry of Magic felt strongly, however, that to construct an additional wizarding station in the middle of London would stretch even the Muggles’ notorious determination not to notice magic when it was exploding in front of their faces.’ – J.K. Rowling…

The Journey

by John Elamatha

|July 13, 2016

Kobo ebook

$4.69 online

$5.99

save 21%

Available for download

Not available in stores

The places to where Malayalees have migrated are different. And so are the problems in each place. But the aims of all those people are the same—to become rich so as to lead a luxurious life and to give the most excellent education to their children. According to…

Available for download

Not available in stores

"I did something terrible Grace. I hope you can forgive me ..."  Grace  hasn't been the same since the death of her best friend  Charlie . She is haunted by Charlie's words, the last time she saw her, and in a bid for answers, opens an old memory…

Kobo ebook

$3.99

Pre-order online

Not available in stores

‘Minerva was the Roman goddess of warriors and wisdom. William McGonagall is celebrated as the worst poet in British history. There was something irresistible to me about his name, and the idea that such a brilliant woman might be a distant relative of the…

Paperback

$4.98 online

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Ahoy, beary! Join the Berenstain Bears as they embark on a high seas adventure full of cannonballs, scallywags, and—of course—treasure in this low-cost paperback format! X marks the spot for Captain Cub, Brown Bear the Pirate, and Honey Bones on the…

Kobo ebook

$3.09 online

$3.99

save 22%

Available for download

Not available in stores

Flowing Blade Bushido is a neo-feudalistic science-fiction adventure comic book series that follows the exploits of Kumo, a young shinsengumi officer trapped in the middle of an international feud between several countries, as the flying city of Zairaku lurks in…

Kobo ebook

$2.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

A changeling will do anything to find and keep his mate in this smoldering story from New York Times bestselling author Nalini Singh. Bastien Smith is frustrated. A changeling male should be able to track his mate anywhere—through fire and hail, snow and rain.…

Kobo ebook

$1.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Read the latest chapter of Goblin Slayer the same day it's released in Japan!