Top Matches
Paperback

|June 16, 2017

$4.95 online

$5.50

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

Peppa Pig and her family go on an adventure around the world! Peppa Pig's friends are traveling all around the world-and Peppa is going to visit them! Join Peppa, George, Mummy Pig, and Daddy Pig as they fly to the jungle, the mountains, the desert, and even…
Paperback

|June 16, 2017

$4.95 online

$5.50

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

Fantastic new books in the Peppa Pig collection! Oh, no-what will happen when George's favorite toy dinosaur breaks? George's favorite toy, Mr. Dinosaur, breaks. George is very sad, until he gets a brand new dinosaur named Dino-ROAR! But will his new toy…
Kobo ebook

|June 27, 2017

$3.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

The author of the stunning New York Times bestseller The Widow returns with a brand-new novel of twisting psychological suspense As an old house is demolished in a gentrifying section of London, a workman discovers a tiny skeleton, buried for years. For…

Available for download

Not available in stores

How far would you go to protect your family? Single dad Ben is doing his best to raise his children, with the help of his devoted mother Judi.  And then Ben meets Amber.  Everyone thinks this is a perfect match for Ben but Judi isn’t so sure… …

Available for download

Not available in stores

La búsqueda de Gobi es la milagrosa historia de Dion Leonard, un corredor de ultramaratones experimentado que se encontró con una perrita callejera mientras competía en una carrera de 155 millas a través del desierto de Gobi en China. La adorable cachorro, que…

In stock online

Available in stores

Kobo ebook

|May 28, 2017

$3.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

The little town of Castle Rock, Maine has witnessed some strange events and unusual visitors over the years, but there is one story that has never been told... until now.   There are three ways up to Castle View from the town of Castle Rock: Route 117,…

In stock online

Available in stores

In The Berenstain Bears Bless Our Gramps and Gran , the newest title in The Berenstain Bears Living Lights series, Mama, Papa, and the cubs decide it’s high time they honor Grizzly Gramps and Gran.   It’s almost Grandparents Day and the Bear…
Kobo ebook

|July 11, 2017

$2.99

Available for download

Not available in stores

Protecting someone always comes at a cost. At the age of thirteen, Charlie Quinn’s childhood came to an abrupt and devastating end. Two men, with a grudge against her lawyer father, broke into her home—and after that shocking night, Charlie’s world was never the…
Paperback

|May 2, 2017

$4.57 online

$4.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Official tie-in books for the new hit movie! Wonder Woman, DC Comics’ greatest heroine, soared to the big screen on June 2, 2017, for the first major motion picture in her 75-year history! The all-star cast includes Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Connie…
Kobo ebook

|May 25, 2017

$4.79 online

$5.32

save 9%

Available for download

Not available in stores

I met a man, a wonderful man. He kissed me, touched me like no other man ever has. I think I’ve fallen in love. What am I going to do about it? That’s the dilemma confronting Keely Preston upon meeting dashing Congressman Dax Devereaux. The attraction between…

Available for download

Not available in stores

The #1 ebook bestseller ‘One of the sexiest, most compelling debuts I’ve come across this year, it cries out to become a TV drama.’ DAILY MAIL ‘Thrilling, unputdownable, a fabulous rollercoaster of a read – I was obsessed by this book’ B A PARIS, bestselling…