by Charlie Ellis|

December 1, 2014

Hardcover

$4.00

$11.95

save 66%

In stock online

Available in stores

A hilarious collection of dogs taking "selfies"   Everyone is snapping selfies, and dogs are no exception! Animal selfies are increasingly popular on the internet and beyond. From the sublime to the ridiculous, this book collects the best photos of mutts who have taken the selfie…read more

Hardcover

$3.50

$25.00

save 86%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

A timeless collection of more than 150 recipe's drawn from 5 of Tessa Kiros's best-selling cookbooks: 'Falling Cloudberries', 'Apples For Jam', 'Piri Piri Starfish', 'Venezia' and 'Food From Many Greek Kitchens'. These selected recipes capture Tessa's wanderings across Europe and reflect her…read more

Sophie's Choice

by William Styron|

December 15, 2012

Hardcover

$3.50

$10.00

save 65%

In stock online

Available in stores

HC edition of Sophie's Choice with the original first-edition cover design.read more

Hardcover

$4.00

$15.00

save 73%

In stock online

Available in stores

These two books, together for the first time in this beautiful edition, document Canada's involvement in World War I.read more

Tempest Rising

by Tracy Deebs|

July 27, 2015

Hardcover

$4.99

$21.00

save 76%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Tempest Maguire wants nothing more than to surf the killer waves near her California home; continue her steady relationship with her boyfriend, Mark; and take care of her brothers and surfer dad. But Tempest is half mermaid, and as her seventeenth birthday approaches, she will have to decide…read more

Hardcover

$4.99

$30.00

save 83%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Paradise, Massachusetts, police chief Jesse Stone returns in a brilliant new addition to the New York Times -bestselling series. Paradise, Massachusetts, is preparing for the summer tourist season when a string of car thefts disturbs what is usually a quiet time in town. In a sudden escalation of…read more

Hardcover

$2.00

$18.95

save 89%

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

It's fun, it's educational, it's interactive, it's a great gift-and it comes packaged with one of those everyday grown-up objects, the ruler, that is mysteriously, wonderfully compelling for children. How Big Is the Lion? is a first book of measuring that gives kids ages 4 and up the hands-on,…read more

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Hardcover

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

First 100 is a bright series of board books featuring pictures and labels of baby's first words. This Busy Baby series of books presents a range of bright board books, to stimulate children and foster their development, as well as providing a fun first introduction to books. First 100 Things That…read more

Mary Coin

by Marisa Silver|

July 29, 2014

Hardcover

$3.00

$28.50

save 89%

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

*An NPR Best Book of 2013 * *A BBC Best Book of 2013*   In her first novel since The God of War, the critically acclaimed author Marisa Silver takes Dorothea Lange’s “Migrant Mother” photograph as inspiration for a breathtaking reinvention—a story of two women, one…read more

Hardcover

$2.00

$21.00

save 90%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

When Brooke's crush, Scott, moves from their suburban town to New York City, she decides to follow him there. Living with her formerly estranged dad and adapting to a new school are challenging, and things go from bad to worse when Brooke learns that Scott already has a girlfriend. But as she…read more

Mom And Dad Glue

by Kes Gray|

August 17, 2012

Hardcover

$2.00

$17.99

save 88%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

"My mom and dad are broken, I don't know what to do. My mom and dad have come undone, I need to find some glue. I need a pot of parent glue To stick them back together. I need to patch their marriage up, I need to make them better. I need to stick their smiles back on, I need to get them mended.…read more