1 - 12 of 13 Results
Top Matches
I Am A Pole (and So Can You!)
Audio Book (CD)

|May 29, 2012

$4.98

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

"The sad thing is, I like it" - Maurice Sendak "The perfect gift to give a child or grandchild for their high school or college graduation. Also Father's Day. Also, other times." - Stephen Colbert
The Drop Box: Three Stories About Sacrifice

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Whit and Eugene are far away from Whit's End! In this new adventure, they meet a local pastor in South Korea whose home is overflowing with children. What on earth is going on? Why are women abandoning their babies? And how can Whit and Eugene help? Based on the…
Bible Eyewitness: Follow The Star

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

When Connie and Eugene take a voyage in the Imagination Station, they get separated in first-century Israel! Eugene finds himself in the desert with three strange travelers known as the Magi, and Connie ends up with a Roman soldier who works for evil King Herod.…
Rainbow Mewsik
Audio Book (CD)

|September 10, 2002

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

rainbow mewsik brings you the sometimes harmonious, sometimes jarring words, vocalizations, and music of world-renowned sound poet bill bissett. This is poetry that bends your ear, that makes you stand up and take note. Through a rich and provocative mix of…
Chicken Soup for the Soul: What My Cat Taught Me about Love
Audio Book (CD)

|January 31, 2012

$4.59 online

$8.48

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Learning about Love Romeow and Julicat Where’s that Elvis? Blessed Are the Merciful Bandit Courageous Heart Reiki for Cats Lessons in Parenting Duet for Fiddle and Viola Blood Brothers Ms. Whiskers
CD Dépasser la peur
Audio Book (CD) | French

|January 30, 2014

$4.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Miracle At Coney Island: How A Sideshow Doctor Saved Thousands Of Babies And Transformed American…

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

How did thousands of premature infants come to be exhibited at America’s most popular amusement park? In Miracle at Coney Island: How a Sideshow Doctor Saved Thousands of Babies and Transformed American Medicine , Claire Prentice uncovers the incredible…
His Banner Over Me Is Love Cd
Audio Book (CD)

|November 1, 2011

$3.70 online

$7.40

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

The Twin Sisters ®,  Kim  Mitzo Thompson  and Karen Mitzo Hilderbrand have been award-winning children's authors and record producers for over 30 years. The twins have written thousands of products for children including over 3,000 songs,…
CD La chute
Audio Book (CD) | French

|January 30, 2014

$4.95

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Christmas Short Stories
Audio Book (CD)

|September 1, 2011

$4.12 online

$8.25

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Charles Dickens is known for writing the greatest of all Christmas stories...A Christmas Carol, but few know that he wrote a number of other short stories for that holiday season. Here in one wonderful audio collection are six short stories about Christmas--A…
CD L'Énergie du oui
Audio Book (CD) | French

|October 30, 2013

$4.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Vision in White
Audio Book (CD)

|May 1, 2012

$2.00

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Nora Roberts is the number-one New York Times-bestselling author of more than 190 novels, including The Search, Black Hills, Tribute, High Noon, and many more. She is also the author of the bestselling futuristic suspense series written under the pen name J.D.…