by Robert Munsch

|September 1, 1995

Paperback

$3.54 online

$5.95

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since…
Paperback

$4.50

In stock online

Available in stores

On the first day of school, a young boy expects only the worst when he discovers that his new teacher is the "monstrous" Mrs. Green. Learn how fear can drive the best of the imagination in this outrageously funny tale of how rumors can make a student create a…
Paperback

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

In this charming picture book about a new addition to the family, Little Critter learns that a new baby sister is on the way. But things don’t go as planned, and as the new baby takes up more of mom and dad’s time, Little Critter begins to wonder what…

In stock online

Available in stores

Little Critter is having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's farm! He's excited—there is so much to see and do. Join Little Critter as he helps his grandparents milk the cows, pick blueberries, and bake a pie for the contest at the Country Fair. There…
Paperback

$4.98 online

$6.99

save 28%

In stock online

Available in stores

They're back! Rediscover the zaniest characters you've ever met in this best-selling series which has sold millions worldwide. Bright and charming, with easily recognizable characters and a small take-along format, Mr. Men and Little Miss books are easy enough…
Paperback

$4.98 online

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

A BIG moment for the BIG RED DOG! The BE BIG Publishing Plan features one classic 8x8 for each BIG IDEA, with callouts on the front and a "collect-them-all" cross-promotion on the back.
Paperback

$4.98 online

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

It only takes a little to BE BIG! Clifford loves his family and misses them, so Emily Elizabeth takes him to visit his mother, father, and siblings in turn! Clifford's RESPECT for his family shows through in the way he makes time to see them. The BE BIG campaign…
Paperback

$4.94 online

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

"A fly was flying. He was looking for something to eat. Something tasty. Something slimy. A boy was walking. He was looking for something to catch. Something smart. Something for The Amazing Pet Show." The boy and fly meet and so begins a beautiful friendship.…
Paperback

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

It's Froggy's mother's birthday, and Froggy wants to bake her birthday cake all by himself. He gathers the chocolate, the sugar, the eggs, the flour, and pretty soon, Froggy has all the ingredients he needs to make?a big mess! Jonathan London and Frank…
Paperback

$4.95 online

$4.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Big Frank tells young readers all about firefighting and the many other important jobs firefighters do: fire safety training, fire inspection, helping at accident scenes, and more. It's all in a day's--and night's--work for our firefighting friend and his…
Paperback

$4.91 online

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

In this incredibly charming picture book, Little Critter and his loving grandmother spend the day at the beach! In the story, Little Critter tries to be as good a helper to his grandmother as he can be, even though the beach has a few other plans in store.…

In stock online

Available in stores

A Level 1 reader with picture clue riddles and search-and-find fun! All new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create an I Spy easy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues,…