by Robert Munsch|

September 1, 1995

Trade Paperback

$3.54

$5.95

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since publication in l986, Love You Forever…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Parents and children will enjoy this story book that has 365 read-aloud stories from the Bible. And with over 100 illustrations, The Bedtime Bible Story Book makes reading time a delightful learning experience.read more

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Little Critter is having a sleepover at Grandma and Grandpa's farm! He's excited—there is so much to see and do. Join Little Critter as he helps his grandparents milk the cows, pick blueberries, and bake a pie for the contest at the Country Fair. There are many delicious pies in the…read more

Trade Paperback

$4.98

$4.99

save 0%

In stock online

Available in stores

A trip to the beach with Grandma provides lots of fun and surprises.read more

Trade Paperback

$4.92

$4.99

save 1%

In stock online

Available in stores

"Mercer Mayer's Little Critter"--P. [4] of cover.read more

Trade Paperback

$4.86

$4.99

save 2%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Father and son go camping, but who is really taking care of whom?read more

Trade Paperback

$3.01

In stock online

Available in stores

Brigid really loves markers. But when she draws herself with super-permanent ink, she must find a creative solution to stay out of trouble. About the Annikin Series: Annikins are mini books made especially for children -- small enough to fit into tiny hands and pockets. Each book measures 3 1/2" x…read more

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

A Level 1 reader with picture clue riddles and search-and-find fun! All new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create an I Spy easy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues, this book is written to support the…read more

Picture Books

$4.52

$5.99

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

YOUNG MOWGLI LOVES growing up in the jungle with his animal friends. But what happens when he is told that he must go live in the Man-village? Find out in this Little Golden Book retelling of the classic Disney movie The Jungle Book .read more

Trade Paperback

$4.08

$4.99

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

Illus. in full color. "This brightly illustrated story tells of a youngster's happy acceptance of a new addition to the family and how Mama and Papa Bear assist him with the adjustment."-- Booklist.read more

Trade Paperback

$3.01

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Whenever Jule Ann goes outside, a Mud Puddle jumps on her and gets her muddy all over. But she defeats it with cheerful ingenuity and two bars of smelly yellow soap. As in all Munsch stories, kids are the heroes! About the Annikin Series: Annikins are mini books made especially for children --…read more

Trade Paperback

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Illus. in full color. Describes more than a dozen American Indian tribes.read more