Love You Forever
Paperback

|September 1, 1995

$4.75 online

$5.95

save 20%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since…
The New Baby (little Critter)
Paperback

|March 7, 2001

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter has a brand-new baby sister in this classic, funny, and heartwarming book. Whether he’s rocking her to sleep, helping change diapers, or pushing the stroller, both parents and children alike will relate to this beloved…
Purple, Green And Yellow
Paperback

|August 23, 2007

$3.01

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Brigid really loves markers. But when she draws herself with super-permanent ink, she must find a creative solution to stay out of trouble. About the Annikin Series: Annikins are mini books made especially for children -- small enough to fit into tiny hands and…
Scholastic Reader Level 1: I Spy A Dinosaur's Eye: Level 1

In stock online

Available in stores

A Level 1 reader with picture clue riddles and search-and-find fun! All new, easy-to-read riddles by Jean Marzollo are paired with fun photographs culled from previously published I Spy books to create an I Spy easy reader. With rhythm, rhyme, and picture clues,…
Angela's Airplane
Paperback

|October 1, 1988

$3.01

In stock online

Available in stores

While looking for her lost father at the airport, Angela ends up in the front of the plane. She decides to push just one button, and then another ... and another ... About the Annikin Series: Annikins are mini books made especially for children -- small enough to…
Just Me And My Dad (little Critter)

In stock online

Available in stores

Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter is going on a camping trip with his dad in this classic, funny, and heartwarming book. Whether he and his dad are canoeing, fishing, or building a campfire, parents and children alike will relate to this beloved story. A…
The Night Before Christmas
Paperback

|September 1, 1995

$4.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Clement Clarke Moore and John Steven Gurney invite you to share ajoyous Holiday treat.The Place: New York CityThe Time: Midnight, December 24, 1823The Occasion: A visit from St Nick
Just Grandma And Me (little Critter)
Paperback

|March 21, 2001

$4.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Celebrate Mother's Day - and your Grandma - with this classic Little Critter book! Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter is spending a day at the beach with his grandma in this classic, funny, and heartwarming book. Celebrating the special bond between a…
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Paperback

|May 1, 2010

$4.65 online

$4.99

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

A BIG moment for the BIG RED DOG! The BE BIG Publishing Plan features one classic 8x8 for each BIG IDEA, with callouts on the front and a "collect-them-all" cross-promotion on the back.
The Tale Of Peter Rabbit
Paperback

|February 1, 1992

$4.80 online

$4.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were— Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter. The classic children's book, originally published in 1902 in hardcover, is now available in a paperback format—perfect for the youngest…
All By Myself (little Critter)
Paperback

|March 13, 2001

$4.72 online

$4.99

save 5%

In stock online

Available in stores

Mercer Mayer’s Little Critter wants to show you all the things he can do for himself in this classic, funny, and heartwarming book. Whether he’s tying his shoes, coloring a picture, or riding his bike, both parents and children alike will relate to…
Thomas' Snowsuit (Annikin Edition)
Miniature Books

|September 1, 2007

$3.01

In stock online

Available in stores

Thomas refuses to wear his new snowsuit despite the pleas of his mother, his teacher, and even his principal. When everyone’s best efforts lead only to comedic chaos, they all agree it’s best to let Thomas suit himself. About the Annikin Series: Annikins are mini…