We found 154 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 154 Results
Hardcover

$3.00 online

$39.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

The Organised Home, the new book from Real Simple magazine, is a practical, inspirational guide to streamlining your home and creating a more peaceful and productive life in the process. Whether it inspires a fine-tuning or a complete makeover, this lush hardback…
Hardcover

$3.00 online

$27.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Sometimes we need a little inspiration when it comes to adding more vegetables to our plate. Thankfully for us, Mollie Katzen knows a thing or two about vegetables! On the 30th anniversary of her groundbreaking Moosewood Cookbook , Mollie presents just under 100…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$29.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

What better way for a young reader to truly understand another time than to get an intimate look at the daily life of another child? In On a Canadian Day, part of the On a Day Story Voyages series, Rona Arato introduces nine engaging fictional characters, and…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$18.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the…

Fallen

by Lauren Kate

|June 27, 2012

Hardcover

$2.00 online

$22.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He's the one bright spot in a…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$31.50

Out of stock online

Available in stores

The story of a mute, reluctant super hero from another planet, and the earthly teenager with whom he shares a strange destiny - and the legion of robots and nanoviruses that have been sent from afar to hunt the two of them down! Created in 1975 by Steve Gerber…

Tempest Rising

by Tracy Deebs

|July 27, 2015

Hardcover

$4.99 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Tempest Maguire wants nothing more than to surf the killer waves near her California home; continue her steady relationship with her boyfriend, Mark; and take care of her brothers and surfer dad. But Tempest is half mermaid, and as her seventeenth birthday…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Simone Elkeles' New York Times best-selling series - a unique urban twist on the classic star-crossed lovers story - is now repackaged with a fresh new cover.      When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for the past…

Carmen

by CAROLE FRECHETTE

|July 10, 2006

Paperback

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Today . . . I want . . . I . . . I want to be loved." On a gray Valentine's Day, fifteen year-old Carmen's world is turned upside down. She must give a presentation in class, and her fear of public speaking is making her sick. To make matters worse, Carmen is…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

"My love, speak to me. Tell me everything." Neferet went to Kalona, kneeling before him, stroking the soft, dark wings that unfurled loosely around the immortal. "What would you have me say?" He didn't meet her eyes. "Zoey lives." Neferet's voice was flat,…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

When Brooke's crush, Scott, moves from their suburban town to New York City, she decides to follow him there. Living with her formerly estranged dad and adapting to a new school are challenging, and things go from bad to worse when Brooke learns that Scott…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Enter the realm of the Immortals-the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Alyson Noël that's been acclaimed as breathtaking, mesmerizing, flawless and extraordinary. Ever and Damen have traveled through countless past lives-and fought off the world's…