We found 141 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 141 Results
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$18.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors secrets darker than anyone could imagine—like the truth about what really happened the…

Fallen

by Lauren Kate

|June 27, 2012

Hardcover

$2.00 online

$22.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

There's something achingly familiar about Daniel Grigori. Mysterious and aloof, he captures Luce Price's attention from the moment she sees him on her first day at the Sword & Cross boarding school in sultry Savannah, Georgia. He's the one bright spot in a…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Simone Elkeles' New York Times best-selling series - a unique urban twist on the classic star-crossed lovers story - is now repackaged with a fresh new cover.      When Carlos Fuentes returns to America after living in Mexico for the past…

Tempest Rising

by Tracy Deebs

|July 27, 2015

Hardcover

$4.99 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Tempest Maguire wants nothing more than to surf the killer waves near her California home; continue her steady relationship with her boyfriend, Mark; and take care of her brothers and surfer dad. But Tempest is half mermaid, and as her seventeenth birthday…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

"My love, speak to me. Tell me everything." Neferet went to Kalona, kneeling before him, stroking the soft, dark wings that unfurled loosely around the immortal. "What would you have me say?" He didn't meet her eyes. "Zoey lives." Neferet's voice was flat,…

Carmen

by CAROLE FRECHETTE

|July 10, 2006

Paperback

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Today . . . I want . . . I . . . I want to be loved." On a gray Valentine's Day, fifteen year-old Carmen's world is turned upside down. She must give a presentation in class, and her fear of public speaking is making her sick. To make matters worse, Carmen is…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

When Brooke's crush, Scott, moves from their suburban town to New York City, she decides to follow him there. Living with her formerly estranged dad and adapting to a new school are challenging, and things go from bad to worse when Brooke learns that Scott…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Enter the realm of the Immortals-the #1 New York Times bestselling series from Alyson Noël that's been acclaimed as breathtaking, mesmerizing, flawless and extraordinary. Ever and Damen have traveled through countless past lives-and fought off the world's…
Hardcover

$2.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

When friends stop trusting each other, Darkness is there to fan the flames.. Things have turned black at the House of Night. Zoey Redbird's soul has shattered. With everything she's ever stood for falling apart, and a broken heart making her want to stay in the…

Torment

by Lauren Kate

|June 27, 2012

Hardcover

$2.00 online

$20.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Hell on earth. That’s what it’s like for Luce to be apart from her fallen angel boyfriend, Daniel. It took them an eternity to find one another, but now he has told her he must go away. Just long enough to hunt down the Outcasts—immortals who…
Mass Market Paperback

$2.00

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Tiffany Aching, a hag from a long line of hags, is trying out her witchy talents again as she is plunged into yet another adventure when she leaves home and is apprenticed to a “real” witch. This time, will the thievin’, fightin’ and…

Fairy Tale

by Cyn Balog

|April 21, 2014

Hardcover

$2.00 online

$18.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

A captivating and witty dark fantasy that will have girls lusting after it. Morgan Sparks has always known that she and her boyfriend, Cam, are made for each other. But when Cam’s cousin Pip comes to stay with the family, Cam seems depressed. Finally Cam…