14 - 15
1 - 12 of 151 Results
Top Matches
Paperback

|May 2, 2003

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

It starts with the story of Arthur Clive Pinner, a Home Boy shipped to Canada in 1909, desperate for some kind of refuge. Flash forward ninety years: the now ancient Art Pinner sits in his wheelchair, vaguely aware of the intrigues and stresses of twenty-first…
Weird and Wonderful
Paperback

|March 1, 1992

$4.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores

Wonderful and weird facts about the world to amaze you and your friends: Life in Space, Dolphin Heros, Water Monsters, and much more. About the series: OWL magazine has made a variety of pocket-sized books, each filled with amusing facts, puzzles, or jokes for…
The Ocean
Kobo ebook

|April 4, 2011

$3.61

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gianna and Alex have just buried their mother. Now they have to move back to St. Petersburg, Florida to live with their recovering alcoholic father. All the new changes, however, may be more than Gia can bear. While Alex turns to football and flirting with girls,…
Paperback

|July 10, 2006

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Today . . . I want . . . I . . . I want to be loved." On a gray Valentine's Day, fifteen year-old Carmen's world is turned upside down. She must give a presentation in class, and her fear of public speaking is making her sick. To make matters worse, Carmen is…
Analyzing Issues: Science Tech & Society

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Analyzing Issues: Science Tech & Society is published by Fitzhenry and Whiteside.
The 58th Keeper
Kobo ebook

|October 17, 2012

$4.80

Available for download

Not available in stores

Paperback

|August 1, 1996

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Cinderella's princely suitor has a foot fetish; Rumpelstiltskin deliberately lets his name be known to the hapless miller's daughter, who-unknown to her-is really Rumpelstiltskin's daughter; Snow White's stepmother, who comes from an abusive home, worked at a…
The Roman and the Runaway
Kobo ebook

|October 19, 2009

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

In with the wrong crowd at school, Luke is falling behind in his work. His parents take drastic action: banning him from seeing his friends and making him go to a new school. Luke avoids his family over the summer by spending time with their neighbour, Ned Kelly.…
Paperback

|October 12, 2006

$4.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Truth and rumour, fantasy and reality, love and prejudice. I'm up here, in front of God, the priest, and the congregation listening to EVERY SINGLE AMPLIFIED BREATH, of every person in front of me, unable to say a God-damn word about the guy who was my best…
Fiddle Fantasy: A selection of fiddle tunes by Maritime composers

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Fiddle Fantasy - a quality six page fold-out sheet music (27"x12") containing a unique selection of compositions by five Maritime award-winning composers of Celtic and Old Time fiddle music. Includes photos as well as interesting musical biographies of these…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

An evil sorcery prowls the land. The Oldwives are losing their magic, and an ill wind weakens the hiding spell that protects them. Worse still, Marwen is powerless to stop any of it. She must find the Key, the powerful talisman woven into her tapestry. In the…
Burned: A House of Night Novel
Hardcover

|April 27, 2010

$1.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Available in stores

When friends stop trusting each other, Darkness is there to fan the flames.. Things have turned black at the House of Night. Zoey Redbird's soul has shattered. With everything she's ever stood for falling apart, and a broken heart making her want to stay in the…