1 - 12 of 148 Results
Top Matches
Hardcover

|April 27, 2010

$1.00 online

$19.99

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

When friends stop trusting each other, Darkness is there to fan the flames.. Things have turned black at the House of Night. Zoey Redbird's soul has shattered. With everything she's ever stood for falling apart, and a broken heart making her want to stay in the…
Paperback

|October 12, 2006

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Truth and rumour, fantasy and reality, love and prejudice. I'm up here, in front of God, the priest, and the congregation listening to EVERY SINGLE AMPLIFIED BREATH, of every person in front of me, unable to say a God-damn word about the guy who was my best…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Improve fiction and nonfiction comprehension Move beyond skill and drill with integrated writing activities This innovative program helps students devote effort to only those specific comprehension skills that give them trouble. Five-part Lesson uses teach -…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Improve fiction and nonfiction comprehension Move beyond skill and drill with integrated writing activities This innovative program helps students devote effort to only those specific comprehension skills that give them trouble. Five-part Lesson uses teach -…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

An evil sorcery prowls the land. The Oldwives are losing their magic, and an ill wind weakens the hiding spell that protects them. Worse still, Marwen is powerless to stop any of it. She must find the Key, the powerful talisman woven into her tapestry. In the…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Paperback

|August 1, 1996

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Cinderella's princely suitor has a foot fetish; Rumpelstiltskin deliberately lets his name be known to the hapless miller's daughter, who-unknown to her-is really Rumpelstiltskin's daughter; Snow White's stepmother, who comes from an abusive home, worked at a…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Paperback

|July 10, 2006

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Today . . . I want . . . I . . . I want to be loved." On a gray Valentine's Day, fifteen year-old Carmen's world is turned upside down. She must give a presentation in class, and her fear of public speaking is making her sick. To make matters worse, Carmen is…

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Analyzing Issues: Science Tech & Society is published by Fitzhenry and Whiteside.