1 - 12 of 116 Results
Top Matches
Weird and Wonderful
Paperback

|March 1, 1992

$4.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores

Wonderful and weird facts about the world to amaze you and your friends: Life in Space, Dolphin Heros, Water Monsters, and much more. About the series: OWL magazine has made a variety of pocket-sized books, each filled with amusing facts, puzzles, or jokes for…
The Deerslayer
Mass Market Paperback

|January 1, 1991

$4.15 online

$6.99

save 40%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

The deadly crack of a long rifle and the piercing cries of Indians on the warpath shatter the serenity of beautiful Lake Glimmerglass. Danger has invaded the vast forests of upper New York State as Deerslayer and his loyal Mohican friend Chingachgook attempt the…
Fiddle Fantasy: A selection of fiddle tunes by Maritime composers

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Fiddle Fantasy - a quality six page fold-out sheet music (27"x12") containing a unique selection of compositions by five Maritime award-winning composers of Celtic and Old Time fiddle music. Includes photos as well as interesting musical biographies of these…
Caught in the Act
Mass Market Paperback

|March 3, 1996

$4.28 online

$6.99

save 38%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

As the saga of the Kelly children continues, Mike Kelly is adopted by a German immigrant farm family living in Missouri. Although they are kind to him, they are mainly interested in having cheap labor.
Bible Promises For You: From The New International Version

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

best-selling promise book, with a new cover and a new paper stock that is similar to a Bible stock. The content includes relevant topics for multiple audiences all drawn from the best-selling New International Version.
The Red Badge Of Courage
Other Format

$3.94 online

$5.95

save 33%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

First published in 1895, America's greatest novel  of the Civil War was written before 21-year-old  Stephen Crane had "smelled even the powder of a  sham battle." But this powerful psychological  study of a young…
Tom Clancy's Net Force: The Deadliest Game: Net Force 02
Mass Market Paperback

|February 1, 1999

$4.66 online

$7.99

save 41%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Here comes a Clancy first: a new series of novels for young adults starring a team of troubleshooting teens--the Net Force Explorers--who know more about cutting edge technology than their teachers!
Tom Clancy's Net Force: Safe House: Net Force 10
Mass Market Paperback

|May 1, 2000

$4.66 online

$7.99

save 41%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

To save a prominent scientist and his son from a corrupt government's agents, the Net Force Explorers embark on a terrifying virtual hunt for their enemies--before it's too late.
Truly Grim Tales
Paperback

|August 1, 1996

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Cinderella's princely suitor has a foot fetish; Rumpelstiltskin deliberately lets his name be known to the hapless miller's daughter, who-unknown to her-is really Rumpelstiltskin's daughter; Snow White's stepmother, who comes from an abusive home, worked at a…
A Bushel of Light
Paperback

|September 1, 2000

$4.88 online

$7.95

save 38%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

I was trapped here in this square brick house. Trapped with Willy's threats, Matthew's roars, Kathleen's silences -- not because I couldn't run away again if I chose to, and not because I had no money, or because I was scared of being alone in the dark…
Soldier's Heart: Being The Story Of The Enlistment And Due Service Of The Boy Charley Goddard In…

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

In June 1861, when the Civil War began, Charley Goddard enlisted in the First Minnesota Volunteers. He was 15. He didn't know what a "shooting war" meant or what he was fighting for. But he didn't want to miss out on a great adventure. The…
In The Garage
Paperback

|October 12, 2006

$4.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Truth and rumour, fantasy and reality, love and prejudice. I'm up here, in front of God, the priest, and the congregation listening to EVERY SINGLE AMPLIFIED BREATH, of every person in front of me, unable to say a God-damn word about the guy who was my best…