16 - 17
1 - 12 of 147 Results
Top Matches
Paperback

|August 1, 1996

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Cinderella's princely suitor has a foot fetish; Rumpelstiltskin deliberately lets his name be known to the hapless miller's daughter, who-unknown to her-is really Rumpelstiltskin's daughter; Snow White's stepmother, who comes from an abusive home, worked at a…
Paperback

|October 12, 2006

$4.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Truth and rumour, fantasy and reality, love and prejudice. I'm up here, in front of God, the priest, and the congregation listening to EVERY SINGLE AMPLIFIED BREATH, of every person in front of me, unable to say a God-damn word about the guy who was my best…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Improve fiction and nonfiction comprehension Move beyond skill and drill with integrated writing activities This innovative program helps students devote effort to only those specific comprehension skills that give them trouble. Five-part Lesson uses teach -…

Available for download

Not available in stores

As a victim's advocate, Kate Gil works with the Hayesville Police Department to help those overlooked and forgotten victims of violent crimes. She uses resources available from the various private and governmental agencies to help them readjust to normal…
Paperback

|July 10, 2006

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Today . . . I want . . . I . . . I want to be loved." On a gray Valentine's Day, fifteen year-old Carmen's world is turned upside down. She must give a presentation in class, and her fear of public speaking is making her sick. To make matters worse, Carmen is…
Kobo ebook

|October 17, 2012

$4.80

Available for download

Not available in stores

Kobo ebook

|July 16, 2011

$4.11 online

$4.71

save 12%

Available for download

Not available in stores

A thriller about the 24 hours leading up to the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. This tightly plotted novel captures the single day when John Booth and his conspirators plot to kill President, VP, and Secretary of State; the Cabinet plans a post-war US; and the…
Kobo ebook

|April 4, 2011

$3.61

Available for download

Not available in stores

Gianna and Alex have just buried their mother. Now they have to move back to St. Petersburg, Florida to live with their recovering alcoholic father. All the new changes, however, may be more than Gia can bear. While Alex turns to football and flirting with girls,…
Paperback

|May 2, 2003

$4.95

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

It starts with the story of Arthur Clive Pinner, a Home Boy shipped to Canada in 1909, desperate for some kind of refuge. Flash forward ninety years: the now ancient Art Pinner sits in his wheelchair, vaguely aware of the intrigues and stresses of twenty-first…
Kobo ebook

|October 19, 2009

$0.00

Available for download

Not available in stores

In with the wrong crowd at school, Luke is falling behind in his work. His parents take drastic action: banning him from seeing his friends and making him go to a new school. Luke avoids his family over the summer by spending time with their neighbour, Ned Kelly.…

Available for download

Not available in stores

Frank Battle, a forward observer for Allied troops in WWII, is captured by German forces. Unfortunately for Frank, one of his SS interrogators decides it would be quite an accomplishment to break Frank Battle and convince him that the Axis of Evil is the right…
Kobo ebook

|January 11, 2011

$4.37

Available for download

Not available in stores

Halocline is a near future tale of the workings of an everyday salvage vessel and its inevitable crew of characters. It is a twisted continuance of john g rees’ first horror novel anoxic zone.   Once again, john g rees is grossly graphic in his…