by Nicola Yoon

|This title releases March 7, 2017

Paperback

$12.46 online

$13.99

save 10%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

My disease is as rare as it is famous. It's a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, but basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in fifteen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.…
Paperback

$11.28 online

$12.99

save 13%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

The New York Times #1 best-selling series.  The movie adaptation of  Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children  is now a major motion picture from visionary director Tim Burton, staring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Ella Purnell, Samual…

Saga Volume 7

by Brian K Vaughan

|This title releases April 4, 2017

Paperback

$11.39 online

$19.50

save 41%

Pre-order online

From the worldwide bestselling team of FIONA STAPLES and BRIAN K. VAUGHAN, “The War for Phang” is an epic, self-contained SAGA event! Finally reunited with her ever-expanding family, Hazel travels to a war-torn comet that Wreath and Landfall have been…

Fish In A Tree

by Lynda Mullaly Hunt

|This title releases March 28, 2017

Paperback

$10.51 online

$11.99

save 12%

Pre-order online

"Fans of R.J. Palacio’s  Wonder  will appreciate this feel-good story of friendship and unconventional smarts.” — Kirkus Reviews Ally has been smart enough to fool a lot of smart people. Every time she lands in a new school, she is…
Paperback

$10.41 online

$12.99

save 19%

Pre-order online

Link must defeat evil at every turn in his perilous quest to help Princess Zelda! Once upon a time, wizards tried to conquer the Sacred Realm of Hyrule. The Spirits of Light sealed the wizards’ power within the Shadow Crystal and banished them to the…
Paperback

$11.78 online

$11.99

Pre-order online

In book 4 of the highly popular 8-Bit Diary series, Minecraft meets Diary of a Wimpy Kid in this journal of a Minecraft villager who dreams of becoming a Minecraft warrior. THESE ARE THE REAL BOOKS BY CUBE KID!  DIARY OF AN 8-BIT WARRIOR: PATH OF THE…
Paperback

$11.51 online

$12.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

The ninja adventures continue with Naruto’s son, Boruto! Naruto was a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He achieved his dream to become the greatest ninja in his village, and now his face sits atop the Hokage monument. But this is not…

Dragonmark: A Dark-hunter Novel

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

|This title releases April 4, 2017

Mass Market Paperback

$11.51 online

$12.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

#1 New York Times bestselling author Sherrilyn Kenyon brings us back to the astonishing world of the Dark-Hunters in Dragonmark , where man and mythology collide. . . Centuries ago, Illarion was betrayed-a dragon made human against his will, then forced to serve…
Hardcover

$12.52 online

$20.99

save 40%

Pre-order online

A collection from Sweden's newest coloring book sensation, available in North America for the first time. Maria Trolle's Twilight Garden coloring book collection sets itself apart from the competition with its romantic sophistication. Striking black endpapers…

Life Debt: Aftermath (star Wars)

by Chuck Wendig

Paperback

$13.50

Pre-order online

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Set between the events of Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, the never-before-told story that began with Star Wars: Aftermath continues in this thrilling novel, the second book of Chuck Wendig’s bestselling trilogy.…

Six Four

by Hideo Yokoyama

Paperback

$14.24 online

$15.99

save 10%

Pre-order online

Hideo Yokoyama (Author) Born in 1957, Hideo Yokoyama worked for twelve years as an investigative reporter with a regional newspaper north of Tokyo, before becoming one of Japan's most acclaimed fiction writers. His exhaustive and relentless work ethic is…

Missing, Presumed

by Susie Steiner

|This title releases April 25, 2017

Mass Market Paperback

$11.14 online

$12.50

save 10%

Pre-order online