Top Matches
Paperback

|March 7, 2017

$10.00 online

$13.99

save 28%

In stock online

Available in stores

My disease is as rare as it is famous. It's a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, but basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in fifteen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.…
Paperback

|March 7, 2017

$13.34 online

$14.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES AND INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER Featuring cover art from the Netflix original series executive produced by Selena Gomez, with exclusive interviews and photos inside! “Eerie, beautiful, and devastating.” — Chicago Tribune…
Paperback

|April 4, 2017

$13.52 online

$24.99

save 45%

In stock online

Available in stores

In the tradition of One Day , a wryly romantic story about two strangers who meet briefly as teens in Florence and whose paths cross again many times over the course of the next sixteen years, until they’re finally brought back together What if the person…
Hardcover

|May 2, 2017

$11.99 online

$19.99

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

Zeus has punished his son Apollo--god of the sun, music, archery, poetry, and more--by casting him down to earth in the form of a gawky, acne-covered sixteen-year-old mortal named Lester. The only way Apollo can reclaim his rightful place on Mount Olympus is by…
Paperback

|April 4, 2017

$10.00 online

$13.99

save 28%

In stock online

Available in stores

My disease is as rare as it is famous. It's a form of Severe Combined Immunodeficiency, but basically, I'm allergic to the world. I don't leave my house, have not left my house in fifteen years. The only people I ever see are my mom and my nurse, Carla.…
Paperback

|April 25, 2017

$14.39 online

$23.99

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Nightingale. A phenomenon that has enthralled a generation of readers. *Goodreads Best Historical Novel of the Year *People's Choice Favorite Fiction Winner *#1 Indie Next Selection * Buzzfeed Best of the Year * The Wall Street Journal Best of the Year The…

In stock online

Available in stores

In this story of perseverance in the face of adversity, Regina Calcaterra recounts her childhood in foster care and on the streets—and how she and her savvy crew of homeless siblings managed to survive years of homelessness, abandonment, and abuse. Regina…
Paperback

|May 2, 2017

$12.46 online

$21.00

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

" Homegoing  is an inspiration." —Ta-Nehisi Coates  An unforgettable New York Times bestseller of exceptional scope and sweeping vision that traces the descendants of two sisters across three hundred years in Ghana and America. A riveting…
Paperback

|May 2, 2017

$13.34 online

$14.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

"Tell me what you see." "A world divided in two." Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court-but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed…
Paperback

|April 4, 2017

$11.53 online

$21.00

save 45%

In stock online

Available in stores

From the #1  New York Times  bestselling author of  The One & Only , two thirty-something sisters find themselves facing the question: if love and marriage and children don't all come together at once, which do you fight for? Meredith thought…
Paperback

|March 7, 2017

$14.77 online

$22.99

save 35%

In stock online

Available in stores

Another hilarious crime caper from the #1 bestselling author of the The Little Old Lady Who Broke All the Rules continues the misadventures of the Senior League—who now have their sights set on Saint-Tropez . . . Nothing can stop the Senior League. They…
Paperback

|May 9, 2017

$9.59 online

$15.99

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

A #1 New York Times-bestseller Simon Snow is the worst Chosen One who's ever been chosen. That's what his roommate, Baz, says. And Baz might be evil and a vampire and a complete git, but he's probably right. Half the time, Simon can't even make his wand work,…