CHINESE SIMP HANYU KOUYU SUCHENG 1
Paperback | Chinese

|January 1, 2011

$14.40 online

$17.49

save 17%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Available in stores

The Preschooler's Handbook: Bilingual (English / Mandarin) (Ying yu - ?? / Pu tong hua- ???) ABC's…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Chinese Slanguage: A Fun Visual Guide to Mandarin Terms and Phrases
Paperback | Chinese

|January 28, 2010

$10.49 online

$13.99

save 25%

In stock online

Not available in stores

It's simple: follow the illustrated prompts and read the English words out loud, and soon you'll be speaking Chinese. This handy, easy-to-read language guide is easy to carry and gives the basic phrases you need while traveling, asking directions, or ordering…
I Love My Dad: English Chinese Bilingual Edition
Paperback | Chinese

|April 9, 2016

$14.96

In stock online

Not available in stores

English Chinese bilingual children's book. Perfect for kids learning English or Chinese as their second language. Fun children's story with educational message. Jimmy the little bunny doesn’t start off knowing how to ride a two-wheeler bike…
???????: Why Leaves Fall
Paperback | Chinese

|June 30, 2017

$12.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Making Choices
Paperback | Chinese

|June 30, 2017

$12.18

In stock online

Not available in stores

Collins Mandarin Chinese Dictionary Gem Edition: Trusted Support For Learning, In A Mini-format…

In stock online

Available in stores

This new edition has been specially designed to meet the needs of learners of both Mandarin Chinese and English. A clear layout, up-to-date coverage of everyday words and phrases, and a handy travel supplement make this dictionary the ideal portable…
I Love to Eat Fruits and Vegetables: Chinese Edition
Paperback | Chinese

|January 30, 2016

$14.96

In stock online

Not available in stores

Jimmy, the little bunny, likes to eat candy. He sneaks into the kitchen to find a bag with candies that was hidden inside the cupboard. What happens right after Jimmy climbs up to reach the bag of candy? You will find out when you read this illustrated…
Cake for Breakfast Every Day - English/Traditional Chinese edition

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bilingual children’s story with 28 colorful full-page illustrations Five stars on Amazon – “The message is so sweet and important! A must read!" - Sara M “I would do everything she did. I love it!” – Katrina, age 9…
I Love to Brush My Teeth: English Chinese Bilingual Edition

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bilingual English Chinese book. Perfect for kids studying English or Chinese as there second language.  Jimmy is a sweet little bunny who doesn't like to brush his teeth. One day, he discovers a magical toothbrush in his bathroom. What happens right…
I Love to Share: English Chinese Bilingual Edition
Paperback | Chinese

|February 27, 2016

$14.96

In stock online

Not available in stores

English Chinese (Mandarin) Bilingual children's book. Perfect for kids studying English or Chinese as their second language.  Jimmy and his bunny brothers love to play, and today is Jimmy’s birthday, so he has lots of toys. However, he…
I love My Mom: English Chinese Bilingual Edition
Paperback | Chinese

|April 9, 2016

$14.96

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bilingual English Chinese children's book. Perfect for kids studying Chinese or English as their second language. Fun story with important message. Everybody loves their Mom, no matter what their age. In this bedtime story, the little bunny Jimmy and his…