Flipped
Hardcover

|October 9, 2001

$14.14 online

$18.99

save 25%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The first time she saw him, she flipped. The first time he saw her, he ran. That was the second grade, but not much has changed by the seventh. She says: “My Bryce. Still walking around with my first kiss.” He says: “It’s been six years of…
Forever
Hardcover

|July 12, 2011

$13.60 online

$19.99

save 31%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The thrilling conclusion to #1 New York Times bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stiefvater. In Maggie Stiefvater's Shiver , Grace and Sam found each other. In Linger , they fought to be together. Now, in Forever , the stakes are even higher than before.…
Generals Die In Bed
Hardcover

|February 16, 2007

$12.30 online

$19.95

save 38%

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Not available in stores

A new edition of the classic novel about the frontlines of World War I. "Unique among the novels of its day, it has stood the test of time." -Author and historian Pierre Berton All war is hell -- but for troops serving in World War I, it was the bloodiest trench…
Bumped
Hardcover

|April 26, 2011

$11.43 online

$21.00

save 45%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

When a virus makes everyone over the age of eighteen infertile, would-be parents pay teen girls to conceive and give birth to their children, making teens the most prized members of society. Girls sport fake baby bumps and the school cafeteria stocks…
Tempted: A House of Night Novel
Hardcover

|October 27, 2009

$13.62 online

$19.99

save 31%

In stock online

Not available in stores

So.you'd think after banishing an immortal being and a fallen High Priestess, saving Stark's life, biting Heath, getting a headache from Erik, and almost dying, Zoey Redbird would catch a break. Sadly, a break is not in the House of Night school forecast for…
Disasters: Natural and Man-Made Catastrophes Through the Centuries

In stock online

Not available in stores

Natural and man-made disasters have the power to destroy thousands of lives very quickly. Both as they unfold and in the aftermath, these forces of nature astonish the rest of the world with their incredible devastation and magnitude. In this collection of ten…
The McGillicuddy Book of Personal Records

In stock online

Not available in stores

Nominated - Silver Birch Fiction Award, 2012 This is an extraordinary story about a 13-year-old boy named Lee who loves setting personal and odd records. He's obsessed by them in fact - from tracing the annual public marathon with his dog Santiago to bouncing…
Zombies vs. Unicorns
Hardcover

|September 21, 2010

$11.05 online

$21.99

save 49%

In stock online

Not available in stores

It's a question as old as time itself: which is better, the zombie or the unicorn? In this anthology, edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier (unicorn and zombie, respectively), strong arguments are made for both sides in the form of short stories. Half…
Princess Diaries, Volume 6 And A Half: The Princess Present: The Princess Present

In stock online

Not available in stores

Mia would give all the jewels in Genovia for the perfect present Every year, Princess Mia spends the holidays in Genovia with Grandmère. This year, she's looking forward to the most perfect Christmas ever: her boyfriend, Michael, and her best friend, Lilly,…
The Princess Diaries: Volume 7 And 3/4: Valentine Princess: Valentine Princess

In stock online

Not available in stores

That is, it usually means those things. But when you're Princess Mia, nothing happens the way it's supposed to. For one thing, Grandmère seems determined to prove that boy (or Michael, as he is commonly known) isn't the right one for the crown princess of…
Japanese Chin
Hardcover

|May 1, 2005

$11.22 online

$20.95

save 46%

In stock online

Not available in stores

From the Land of the Rising Sun comes the delightful and affectionate toy dog known as the Japanese Chin, revered for centuries as a palace treasure and today counted among the world’s most beloved companion dogs. This Comprehensive Owner’s Guide,…
Enjoying Art with Children: COME LOOK W/ME COME LOOK W/ME
Hardcover

|March 1, 1996

$14.14 online

$16.95

save 16%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

COME LOOK WITH ME: ENJOYING ART WITH CHILDREN introduces students to twelve magnificent works of art. More importantly, they offer students and adults a whole new way of encountering any work of art, one that engages the imagination as much as the eye. Well…