1 - 12 of 1174 Results
Top Matches
The Hockey Sweater
Paperback

|September 1, 1985

$10.99

In stock online

Available in stores

In the days of Roch’s childhood, winters in the village of Ste. Justine were long. Life centered around school, church, and the hockey rink, and every boy’s hero was Montreal Canadiens hockey legend Maurice Richard. Everyone wore Richard’s…
How to Catch a Star
Paperback

|October 13, 2015

$10.99

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

An inspirational story of a boy who loved the stars so much, he decided to catch one of his very own. The beautifully illustrated, original debut picture book from shining talent Oliver Jeffers.There once was a boy who loved stars so much that he wished he had…
Big Book Of The Berenstain Bears
Picture Books

|August 14, 2007

$13.99

In stock online

Available in stores

THE BERENSTAIN BEARS' First Time Books® are all about new experiences children encounter in their early years. With good-natured wisdom, love, and gentle humor, these books ease the way for kids - and their parents - through these first times.…
Green Eggs and Ham
Picture Books

|August 12, 1960

$11.50 online

$12.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

“Do you like green eggs and ham?” asks Sam-I-am in this Beginner Book by Dr. Seuss. In a house or with a mouse? In a boat or with a goat? On a train or in a tree? Sam keeps asking persistently. With unmistakable characters and signature rhymes, Dr.…
Goodnight Moon
Paperback

|January 23, 2007

$10.99

In stock online

Available in stores

In a great green room, tucked away in bed, is a little bunny. "Goodnight room, goodnight moon." And to all the familiar things in the softly lit room—to the picture of the three little bears sitting on chairs, to the clocks and his socks, to the mittens and…
Are You My Mother?
Hardcover

|June 12, 1960

$11.56 online

$12.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

A baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird’s egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she’s gone, out pops the…
Happy Birthday To You!
Hardcover

|February 25, 2003

$10.84 online

$11.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Today is your birthday! Today you are you!...There is no one alive that is you-er than you! Six pages of rollicking pop-ups animate this simple adaptation of the Dr. Seuss classic. It's the best-of-the-best way to say... Happy Birthday to You!
The True Story Of The Three Little Pigs

In stock online

Available in stores

You thought you knew the story of the “The Three Little Pigs”… You thought wrong.   In this hysterical and clever fracture fairy tale picture book that twists point of view and perspective, young readers will finally hear the other side of…
The Snowy Day
Paperback

|October 28, 1976

$10.54 online

$10.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Winner of the 1963 Caldecott Medal! No book has captured the magic and sense of possibility of the first snowfall better than The Snowy Day. Universal in its appeal, the story has become a favorite of millions, as it reveals a child's wonder at a new world, and…
Madeline
Paperback

|May 1, 2000

$10.13 online

$11.99

save 15%

In stock online

Available in stores

A Caldecott Honor Book Madeline truly needs no introduction. An enduring classic,  Madeline  continues to enchant readers more than seventy years after its first publication. Nothing frightens Madeline—not tigers, not mice, not even getting…
Little Critter Storybook Collection
Hardcover

|July 5, 2005

$13.69 online

$14.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

This new collection features seven of your favorite Little Critter stories! Join Little Critteras he enters the school science fair, builds his own growing machine, trains for a big race, enjoys a snowy day, becomes the captain of a tugboat, drives a dump truck,…
Just A Little Critter Collection (little Critter)

In stock online

Available in stores

Celebrate 40 years of Little Critter® with seven classic stories in one book, including: Just for You (the very first Little Critter® story!); Just Go to Bed ; All by Myself ; I Was So Mad ; When I Get Bigger ; Just a Mess ; and I Just Forgot . This…