by Linda Kranz

|July 1, 2006

Hardcover

$13.64 online

$16.95

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

There's only one you in this great big world. Make it a better place. Adri's mama and papa share some of the wisdom they have gained through the years with their eager son. Their words, simple and powerful, are meant to comfort and guide him as he goes about…

Oh, the Places You'll Go!

by Seuss

|January 22, 1990

Hardcover

$13.92 online

$22.99

save 39%

In stock online

Available in stores

Dr. Seuss’s wonderfully wise Oh, the Places You’ll Go! is the perfect send-off for grads—from nursery school, high school, college, and beyond! From soaring to high heights and seeing great sights to being left in a Lurch on a prickle-ly perch,…

Happy Birthday to You!

by Seuss

|August 12, 1959

Hardcover

$13.50 online

$21.99

save 38%

In stock online

Available in stores

Bigger than New Year’s, the Fourth of July, and Halloween all rolled into one, birthdays are for celebrating with Dr. Seuss in his first all-color picture book, Happy Birthday to You! Fly with the Great Birthday Bird in this fantastical commemoration of…

Hardcover

$11.88 online

$17.99

save 33%

In stock online

Available in stores

The station wagon, the tow truck, the garbage truck and the bulldozer. Every manner of machinery that moves is riotously depicted in this classic favorite. As the pig family head to the beach for a picnic, they encounter every vehicle known, from the forklift to…

Love You Forever

by Robert Munsch

|September 1, 1995

Hardcover

$13.30 online

$14.95

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

A young woman holds her newborn son And looks at him lovingly. Softly she sings to him: "I'll love you forever I'll like you for always As long as I'm living My baby you'll be." So begins the story that has touched the hearts of millions worldwide. Since…

Picture Books

$12.50 online

$17.99

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

Words, words, words! They define everything and kids want to define their world. Richard Scarry's Best Word Book Ever is frankly the best word book ever!!! From the Bear's home to the beach, from the airport to the zoo, verbs, numbers, parts of the body, every…

Hardcover

$14.90 online

$19.99

save 25%

In stock online

Available in stores

. . . I wanted you more than you'll ever know, so I sent love to follow wherever you go. . . . Love is the greatest gift we have to give our children. It's the one thing they can carry with them each and every day. If love could take shape it might look…

The Gruffalo

by Julia Donaldson

|August 27, 1999

Paperback

$11.80 online

$12.99

save 9%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

The nation's favourite bedtime story! "A mouse took a stroll through the deep dark wood. A fox saw the mouse and the mouse looked good." Walk further into the deep dark wood, and discover what happens when the quick-thinking mouse comes face to face with an owl,…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Some kids spend their summer vacation at camp. Some kids spend it at Grandma's house. Wallace Bleff spent his out west...on a ride, a rope, and a roundup he'll never forget.

Hardcover

$10.50 online

$12.99

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

A baby bird goes in search of his mother in this hilarious Beginner Book edited by Dr. Seuss. When a mother bird’s egg starts to jump, she hurries off to make sure she has something for her little one to eat. But as soon as she’s gone, out pops the…

The Dot

by Peter H. Reynolds

|September 15, 2003

Picture Books

$12.37 online

$18.00

save 31%

In stock online

Available in stores

With a simple, witty story and free-spirited illustrations, Peter H. Reynolds entices even the stubbornly uncreative among us to make a mark - and follow where it takes us. Her teacher smiled. "Just make a mark and see where it takes you." Art class is…

The Lorax

by Seuss

|August 12, 1971

Hardcover

$13.90 online

$21.99

save 36%

In stock online

Available in stores

Long before “going green” was mainstream, Dr. Seuss’s Lorax spoke for the trees and warned of the dangers of disrespecting the environment. In this cautionary rhyming tale (printed on recycled paper) we learn of the Once-ler, who came across a…