Top Matches
Paperback

|This title releases June 27, 2017

$17.79 online

$19.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

From the #1 New York Times best-selling author and lifestyle/cleaning guru Marie Kondo, this graphic novelization brings Kondo's life-changing tidying method to life with the fun, quirky story of a woman who transforms her home, work, and love life using…
Paperback

|This title releases June 13, 2017

$20.46 online

$22.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

From the New York Times best-selling author of Bad Feminist , a searingly honest memoir of food, weight, self-image, and learning how to feed your hunger while taking care of yourself.   “I ate and ate and ate in the hopes that if I made myself big, my…
Paperback

|This title releases July 25, 2017

$15.12 online

$16.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

The Eighth Story. Nineteen Years Later. Based on an original story by J.K. Rowling, John Tiffany, and Jack Thorne, a play by Jack Thorne. It was always difficult being Harry Potter and it isn't much easier now that he is an overworked employee of the Ministry of…
Hardcover

|This title releases May 30, 2017

$19.57 online

$21.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

From the author of  If You Happen to Have a Dinosaur  comes a funny and sweet cross-country roadtrip adventure with a sassy septuagenarian and her quirky canine. Feisty Annie Magruder and her dog, Carson, live in British Columbia, Canada, and they're…
Paperback

|This title releases June 20, 2017

$15.13 online

$17.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Based on the hit animated film! Mitsuha, a high school girl from a town deep in the mountains, dreams of an unfamiliar life in Tokyo. Taki, a high school boy from Tokyo, dreams that he is a girl living in the mountains. As the two change places in their dreams,…
Paperback

|This title releases July 11, 2017

$19.58 online

$22.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Already an international bestseller, this empowering survival guide provides no-nonsense advice on sex, social media, mental health, and sexism that young women face in their everyday life—from one of the emerging leaders in the feminist movement. They told…
Hardcover

$19.57 online

$21.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

The sequel—and conclusion—to Victoria Schwab’s instant #1 New York Times bestseller, This Savage Song. Kate Harker is a girl who isn’t afraid of the dark. She’s a girl who hunts monsters. And she’s good at it. August Flynn is a…
Paperback

$19.58 online

$22.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

From Taylor Jenkins Reid, “a genius when it comes to stories about life and love” ( Redbook ), comes an unforgettable and sweeping novel about one classic film actress’s relentless rise to the top—the risks she took, the loves she lost,…
Paperback

|This title releases June 20, 2017

$16.01 online

$17.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Ghouls live among us, the same as normal people in every way—except their craving for human flesh. Ken Kaneki is an ordinary college student until a violent encounter turns him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid. Trapped between two worlds, he must…
Paperback

|This title releases July 4, 2017

$19.53 online

$21.95

save 11%

Pre-order online

It’s Robert Kiyosaki’s position that “It is our educational system that causes the gap between the rich and everyone else.” He laid the foundation for many of his messages in the international best-seller Rich Dad Poor Dad — the #1…
Hardcover

|This title releases June 27, 2017

$17.79 online

$19.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Fairies, dragons, wizards, and more await Geronimo on every magical Kingdom of Fantasy adventure! I, Geronimo Stilton, was called to the Kingdom of Fantasy for the tenth time! A fairy princess had called me there. She needed my help: The most powerful and…
Paper over Board

|This title releases June 6, 2017

$16.90 online

$18.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

From #1 New York Times bestselling Dork Diaries author Rachel Renee Russell comes the second book in an all-new series about Max Crumbly and his daily ups and downs in middle school. When we last left our hero, Max Crumbly, he had crash-landed on top of a Mighty…