indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 302 Results
Hardcover

$17.45 online

$20.99

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

The #1  New York Times  Best Seller is now a major motion picture from visionary director Tim Burton, starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Ella Purnell, Samuel L. Jackson, and Judi Dench.    A mysterious island.   An abandoned…

In stock online

Available in stores

THE #1 INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER WITH OVER 10 MILLION COPIES IN PRINT! A timeless business classic, Who Moved My Cheese?  uses a simple parabel to reveal profound truths about dealing with change so that you can enjoy less stress and more success in your work…
Hardcover

$17.34 online

$21.99

save 21%

In stock online

Not available in stores

With this stunning debut novel, New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver emerged as one of today's foremost authors of young adult fiction. Like Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and Gayle Forman's If I Stay , Before I Fall raises thought-provoking…
Hardcover

$15.71 online

$21.00

save 25%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller First drink First prank First friend First girl Last words Miles…
Hardcover

$16.50 online

$21.99

save 24%

In stock online

Available in stores

Nicholas Flamel appeared in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter —but did you know he really lived? And he might still be alive today! Discover the truth in Michael Scott’s New York Times bestselling series the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel…
Hardcover

$18.20 online

$24.95

save 27%

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Providing all the authority of The Canadian Oxford Dictionary in a user-friendly student's edition, The Student's Oxford Canadian Dictionary, Second Edition continues with the highly set standard of excellence for Canadian resources. Building on the successful…

Thirteen Reasons Why

by Jay Asher

|October 18, 2007

Hardcover

$19.00 online

$21.00

save 9%

In stock online

Not available in stores

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES AND INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER “Eerie, beautiful, and devastating.” — Chicago Tribune “A stealthy hit with staying power. . . . thriller-like pacing.” — The New York Times “ Thirteen Reasons Why…

Flipped

by Wendelin Van Draanen

|October 9, 2001

Hardcover

$18.10 online

$18.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

The first time she saw him, she flipped. The first time he saw her, he ran. That was the second grade, but not much has changed by the seventh. She says: “My Bryce. Still walking around with my first kiss.” He says: “It’s been six years of…
Hardcover

$18.99 online

$23.99

save 20%

In stock online

Available in stores

“Powerful and unsettling. . . . As memorable an introduction to the subject as The Diary of Anne Frank .” — USA Today   Berlin, 1942: When Bruno returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates.…

Divergent

by Veronica Roth

|May 3, 2011

BOOK 1 of 4see the series
Hardcover

$19.69 online

$21.99

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

This first book in Veronica Roth's #1 New York Times bestselling Divergent trilogy is the novel the inspired the major motion picture starring Shailene Woodley, Theo James, and Kate Winslet. This dystopian series set in a futuristic Chicago has captured the…

If I Stay

by Gayle Forman

|April 2, 2009

Hardcover

$15.54 online

$19.99

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

In a single moment, everything changes. Seventeen year-old Mia has no memory of the accident; she can only recall riding along the snow-wet Oregon road with her family. Then, in a blink, she finds herself watching as her own damaged body is taken from the…
Hardcover

$18.57 online

$21.00

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Perfect for fans of Lord of the Rings, the  New York Times  bestselling Inheritance Cycle about the dragon rider Eragon has sold over 35 million copies and is an international fantasy sensation. Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a…