The Book Thief
Paperback

|September 11, 2007

$15.59 online

$16.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

The extraordinary #1  New York Times  bestseller that is now a major motion picture, Markus Zusak's unforgettable story is about the ability of books to feed the soul. It is 1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been…
The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Paperback

|February 1, 1999

$17.69 online

$19.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Read the cult-favorite coming of age story that takes a sometimes heartbreaking, often hysterical, and always honest look at high school in all its glory. Now a major motion picture starring Logan Lerman and Emma Watson, The Perks of Being a Wallflower is a…
Mere Christianity
Paperback

|April 21, 2015

$17.18 online

$19.99

save 14%

In stock online

Available in stores

In the classic Mere Christianity , C.S. Lewis, the most important writer of the 20th century, explores the common ground upon which all of those of Christian faith stand together. Bringing together Lewis’ legendary broadcast talks during World War Two from…
The Darkest Powers Series, Book 1: The Summoning
Paperback

|July 1, 2008

$15.59 online

$16.95

save 8%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

After years of frequent moves following her mother’s death, Chloe Saunders’s life is finally settling down. She is attending art school, pursuing her dreams of becoming a director, making friends, meeting boys. Her biggest concern is that she’s…
The Screwtape Letters
Paperback

|April 21, 2015

$17.13 online

$18.50

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Screwtape Letters by C.S.  Lewis is a classic masterpiece of religious satire that entertains readers with its sly and ironic portrayal of human life and foibles from the vantage point of Screwtape, a highly placed assistant to "Our Father…
Before I Fall
Hardcover

|March 2, 2010

$17.12 online

$21.99

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

With this stunning debut novel, New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver emerged as one of today's foremost authors of young adult fiction. Like Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and Gayle Forman's If I Stay , Before I Fall raises thought-provoking…
One Piece:  East Blue 1-2-3, Vol. 1 (Omnibus Edition)
Paperback

|December 1, 2009

$15.67 online

$16.99

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

High jinx on the high seas! Buy three volumes of One Piece for the price of two! R to L (Japanese Style). High jinx on the high seas! Buy three volumes of One Piece for the price of two!   As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the…
Brisingr
Paperback

|April 13, 2010

$18.45 online

$19.99

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

Perfect for fans of Lord of the Rings, the  New York Times  bestselling Inheritance Cycle about the dragon rider Eragon has sold over 35 million copies and is an international fantasy sensation. With newly updated interlocking art across the…
The Great Divorce
Paperback

|April 21, 2015

$15.88 online

$18.50

save 14%

In stock online

Available in stores

C.S. Lewis’ The Great Divorce is a classic Christian allegorical tale about a bus ride from hell to heaven. An extraordinary meditation upon good and evil, grace and judgment, Lewis’s revolutionary idea in the The Great Divorce is that the gates of…
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Hardcover

|June 7, 2011

$18.74 online

$20.99

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

The #1  New York Times  Best Seller is now a major motion picture from visionary director Tim Burton, starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Ella Purnell, Samuel L. Jackson, and Judi Dench.    A mysterious island.   An abandoned…
Looking For Alaska
Hardcover

|March 3, 2005

$19.54 online

$21.00

save 6%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller First drink First prank First friend First girl Last words Miles…
No And Me
Paperback

|May 3, 2011

$16.95

In stock online

Available in stores

"All my life I've felt on the outside wherever I am, out of the picture, the conversation, at one remove, as though I was the only one able to hear the sounds or words that others can't and deaf to the words that they seem to hear. As if I'm outside the frame,…