Top Matches
The Little Prince
Paperback

|June 15, 2000

$15.59 online

$16.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Few stories are as widely read and as universally cherished by children and adults alike as The Little Prince. Richard Howard's translation of the beloved classic beautifully reflects Saint-Exupery's unique and gifted style. Howard, an acclaimed poet and one of…
The Darkest Powers Series, Book 1: The Summoning
Paperback

|July 1, 2008

$15.41 online

$16.95

save 9%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

After years of frequent moves following her mother’s death, Chloe Saunders’s life is finally settling down. She is attending art school, pursuing her dreams of becoming a director, making friends, meeting boys. Her biggest concern is that she’s…
No And Me
Paperback

|May 3, 2011

$16.95

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

"All my life I've felt on the outside wherever I am, out of the picture, the conversation, at one remove, as though I was the only one able to hear the sounds or words that others can't and deaf to the words that they seem to hear. As if I'm outside the frame,…
One Piece:  East Blue 1-2-3, Vol. 1 (Omnibus Edition)
Paperback

|December 1, 2009

$15.79 online

$16.99

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

High jinx on the high seas! Buy three volumes of One Piece for the price of two! R to L (Japanese Style). High jinx on the high seas! Buy three volumes of One Piece for the price of two!   As a child, Monkey D. Luffy dreamed of becoming the King of the…
My Anxious Mind: A Teen's Guide to Managing Anxiety and Panic

In stock online

Available in stores

Anxiety can make everything seem unmanageable-from dealing with family and friends to managing schoolwork and extracurricular activities. It's been estimated that between 9 and 15 million teens in the United States suffer from phobias, panic attacks, or extreme…
Before I Fall
Hardcover

|March 2, 2010

$15.85 online

$21.99

save 27%

In stock online

Not available in stores

With this stunning debut novel, New York Times bestselling author Lauren Oliver emerged as one of today's foremost authors of young adult fiction. Like Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why and Gayle Forman's If I Stay , Before I Fall raises thought-provoking…
Thirteen Reasons Why
Hardcover

|October 18, 2007

$19.33 online

$24.99

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

THE #1 NEW YORK TIMES AND INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLER **THE BOOK THAT STARTED IT ALL, NOW A NETFLIX ORIGINAL SERIES** “Eerie, beautiful, and devastating.” — Chicago Tribune “A stealthy hit with staying power. . . . thriller-like…
Looking For Alaska
Hardcover

|March 3, 2005

$19.16 online

$21.00

save 8%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The award-winning, genre-defining debut from #1 bestselling author of The Fault in Our Stars Winner of the Michael L. Printz Award Los Angeles Times Book Prize Finalist New York Times bestseller First drink First prank First friend First girl Last words Miles…
Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children
Hardcover

|June 7, 2011

$17.56 online

$20.99

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

The #1  New York Times  Best Seller is now a major motion picture from visionary director Tim Burton, starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Ella Purnell, Samuel L. Jackson, and Judi Dench.    A mysterious island.   An abandoned…
The 6 Most Important Decisions You'll Ever Make: A Guide for Teens
Paperback

|October 3, 2006

$17.67 online

$18.99

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

From Sean Covey, the author of the international bestseller The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens , this bestselling follow-up book builds upon the legacy of the 7 Habits and shows teens how to make smart choices about the six most crucial choices they’ll…
The Boy in the Striped Pajamas
Hardcover

|September 12, 2006

$19.50 online

$23.99

save 18%

In stock online

Not available in stores

“Powerful and unsettling. . . . As memorable an introduction to the subject as The Diary of Anne Frank .” — USA Today   Berlin, 1942: When Bruno returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates.…
Train
Book & Toy

|April 20, 2009

$20.01 online

$21.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

The most trusted nonfiction series on the market, Eyewitness Books provide an in-depth, comprehensive look at their subjects with a unique integration of words and pictures. Eyewitness Train is DK's classic look at railroads and the trains that move along them,…