indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 9 of 9 Results
Hardcover

$15.75 online

$22.99

save 31%

In stock online

Available in stores

Winner of the 2016 Newbery Medal A 2016 Caldecott Honor Book A 2016 Coretta Scott King Illustrator Honor Book A New York Times Book Review Notable Children's Book of 2015 A Wall Street Journal Best Children's Book of 2015 Every Sunday after church, CJ and his…

Hardcover

$15.59 online

$20.00

save 22%

In stock online

Available in stores

Winner of the 2014 Newbery Medal Holy unanticipated occurrences! A cynic meets an unlikely superhero in a genre-breaking new novel by master storyteller Kate DiCamillo. It begins, as the best superhero stories do, with a tragic accident that has unexpected…

Hardcover

$16.85 online

$23.99

save 29%

In stock online

Available in stores

2015 Newbery Medal Winner 2015 Coretta Scott King Honor Award Winner With a bolt of lightning on my kicks . . .The court is SIZZLING. My sweat is DRIZZLING. Stop all that quivering. Cuz tonight I'm delivering, " announces dread-locked, 12-year old Josh Bell. He…

The Graveyard Book

by Neil Gaiman

|September 30, 2008

Hardcover

$17.50 online

$21.99

save 20%

In stock online

Not available in stores

In this Newbery Medal-winning novel, Bod is an unusual boy who inhabits an unusual place—he's the only living resident of a graveyard. Raised from infancy by the ghosts, werewolves, and other cemetery denizens, Bod has learned the antiquated customs of his…

Hardcover

$19.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Winner of the 2011 Newbery Award. The movement of the train rocked me like a lullaby. I closed my eyes to the dusty countryside and imagined the sign I’d seen only in Gideon’s stories: Manifest—A Town with a rich past and a bright future.  …

Dead End in Norvelt

by Jack Gantos

|September 13, 2011

Hardcover

$18.50

In stock online

Available in stores

Dead End in Norvelt is the winner of the 2012 Newbery Medal for the year's best contribution to children's literature and the Scott O'Dell Award for Historical Fiction! Melding the entirely true and the wildly fictional, Dead End in Norvelt is a novel about an…

Hardcover

$18.99 online

$19.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

A series of fascinating Chinese stories, strong in humor and rich in Chinese wisdom, in which the author has caught admirably the spirit of Chinese life and thought.

Paperback

$18.50

In stock online

Available in stores

From childhood, Aerin had been haunted by the story of her mother - a "witchwoman" who enspelled the king and then died in childbirth, leaving behind a newborn daughter and an heirless land. Left to her own devices, Aerin grew up wild, doing her best to live up…

Paperback

$18.00

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

First published in 1921, The Story of Mankind has charmed generations of readers of all ages with its warmth, simplicity, and wisdom. Beginning with the origins of human life and sweeping forward to illuminate all of history, Hendrik van Loon's incomparable…