We found 33 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 33 Results

In stock online

Available in stores

NOW THE ACCLAIMED HBO SERIES GAME OF THRONES From a master of contemporary fantasy comes the first novel of a landmark series unlike any you’ve ever read before. With A Game of Thrones, George R. R. Martin has launched a genuine masterpiece, bringing…

Paperback

$17.92 online

$19.99

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

My name is Bobby Singer. In twenty-four hours I’m gonna lose my memory. So here’s everything you need to know. Monsters, demons, angels, vampires, the boogeyman under your bed: I’ve seen it, I’ve hunted it, I’ve killed it. I’m…

In stock online

Available in stores

Twenty-three years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a demonic supernatural force. Following the tragedy, their father, John, set out to teach his boys everything about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of…

Paperback

$15.46 online

$20.00

save 22%

In stock online

Available in stores

Immediately recognized as a revelatory and enormously controversial book since its first publication in 1971, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee is universally recognized as one of those rare books that forever changes the way its subject is perceived. Now repackaged…

Paperback

$17.15 online

$17.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Buffy Season Eight Volume 6 showcases the first retreat of the Slayer legion. Vampires have solid footing at the top of the totem and Slayers have been crushed to the bottom — in short, no one likes Buffy anymore... least of all this season's…

Paperback

$16.12 online

$16.95

In stock online

Available in stores

A tie-in edition of Arthur Conan Doyle's classic Sherlock Holmes novel, with a new introduction from the team behind the hit BBC series.   The hit BBC series Sherlock offers a fresh, contemporary take on the original Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories, and has…

Paperback

$18.50 online

$23.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Before the smash hit movie Serenity came Firefly, the cult TV series which started it all and became a DVD phenomenon, selling almost half a million copies.Set 500 years in the future, Firefly centres around Mal Reynolds, captain of the ship-for-hire Serenity and…

In stock online

Not available in stores

The kids in McKinley High School’s glee club, New Directions, might not be the most popular, but Glee is unquestionably a runaway hit. Since its premiere in May 2009, Glee has exploded as one of the most popular hours on TV, earning an astounding 19 Emmy…

Paperback

$18.98 online

$32.49

save 41%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Before the smash hit movie Serenity came Firefly , the cult TV series which started it all and became a DVD phenomenon, selling almost half a million copies. Set 500 years in the future, Firefly centres around Mal Reynolds, captain of the ship-for-hire Serenity…

Paperback

$18.10 online

$23.50

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The adventures of the Starship Enterprise continue in this new story that picks up where the blockbuster 2009 film left off! Featuring the new cast of the film, these missions re-imagine the stories from the original series in the alternate timeline created by…

In stock online

Available in stores

A tie-in edition of Arthur Conan Doyle's classic Sherlock Holmes novel, with a new introduction from the team behind the hit BBC series.   The hit BBC series Sherlock offers a fresh, contemporary take on the original Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories, and has…

Paperback

$19.95

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Smallville , the TV show featuring the teenage years of Clark Kent and his friends, continues to be one of the hottest shows on TV today. Looking at what was the highest-rated Smallville season so far, this companion tells you everything you could possibly need…