Filtered By:
Books
$15 - $19.99
TV Tie-Ins
1 - 12 of 39 Results
Top Matches

In stock online

Available in stores

NOW THE ACCLAIMED HBO SERIES GAME OF THRONES From a master of contemporary fantasy comes the first novel of a landmark series unlike any you’ve ever read before. With A Game of Thrones, George R. R. Martin has launched a genuine masterpiece, bringing…
Paperback

|May 15, 2007

$16.90 online

$27.00

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

Immediately recognized as a revelatory and enormously controversial book since its first publication in 1971, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee is universally recognized as one of those rare books that forever changes the way its subject is perceived. Now repackaged…
Paperback

|October 5, 2010

$18.28 online

$19.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Bestselling author of The Bro Code , Barney Stinson of How I Met Your Mother fame, presents The Playbook —like Neil Strauss’s The Game for Bros , The Playbook offers advice on the many creative and resourceful ways Barney’s developed to wine,…

In stock online

Available in stores

Twenty-three years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a demonic supernatural force. Following the tragedy, their father, John, set out to teach his boys everything about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of…

In stock online

Available in stores

My name is Bobby Singer. In twenty-four hours I’m gonna lose my memory. So here’s everything you need to know. Monsters, demons, angels, vampires, the boogeyman under your bed: I’ve seen it, I’ve hunted it, I’ve killed it. I’m…
Paperback

|November 7, 2011

$15.66 online

$16.95

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

A tie-in edition of Conan Doyle's first collection of Sherlock Holmes stories, with an introduction by Sherlock creator Mark Gatiss.   The hit BBC series Sherlock offers a fresh, contemporary take on the classic Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories, and has…
Paperback

|August 16, 2016

$17.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

The adventures of the Starship Enterprise continue in this new story that picks up where the blockbuster 2009 film left off! Featuring the new cast of the film, these missions re-imagine the stories from the original series in the alternate " Kelvin " timeline…
Paperback

|September 19, 2006

$15.93 online

$21.95

save 27%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Basis for a New Showtime® Original Series Starring Michael C. Hall Meet Dexter Morgan, a polite wolf in sheep’s clothing. He’s handsome and charming, but something in his past has made him abide by a different set of rules. He’s a…

In stock online

Not available in stores

A tie-in edition of Arthur Conan Doyle's classic Sherlock Holmes novel, with a new introduction from the team behind the hit BBC series.   The hit BBC series Sherlock offers a fresh, contemporary take on the original Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories, and has…

In stock online

Not available in stores

The kids in McKinley High School’s glee club, New Directions, might not be the most popular, but Glee is unquestionably a runaway hit. Since its premiere in May 2009, Glee has exploded as one of the most popular hours on TV, earning an astounding 19 Emmy…
Paperback

|April 23, 2012

$15.04 online

$16.95

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A tie-in edition of Arthur Conan Doyle's classic Sherlock Holmes novel, with a new introduction from the team behind the hit BBC series.   The hit BBC series Sherlock offers a fresh, contemporary take on the original Sir Arthur Conan Doyle stories, and has…

In stock online

Available in stores