indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 36 Results
Paperback

$17.85 online

$19.99

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

My name is Bobby Singer. In twenty-four hours I’m gonna lose my memory. So here’s everything you need to know. Monsters, demons, angels, vampires, the boogeyman under your bed: I’ve seen it, I’ve hunted it, I’ve killed it. I’m…
Paperback

$18.13 online

$19.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Twenty-three years ago, Sam and Dean Winchester lost their mother to a demonic supernatural force. Following the tragedy, their father, John, set out to teach his boys everything about the paranormal evil that lives in the dark corners and on the back roads of…
Paperback

$15.48 online

$20.00

save 22%

In stock online

Available in stores

Immediately recognized as a revelatory and enormously controversial book since its first publication in 1971, Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee is universally recognized as one of those rare books that forever changes the way its subject is perceived. Now repackaged…
Paperback

$18.08 online

$23.50

save 23%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The adventures of the Starship Enterprise continue in this new story that picks up where the blockbuster 2009 film left off! Featuring the new cast of the film, these missions re-imagine the stories from the original series in the alternate timeline created by…
Paperback

$18.50 online

$23.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Before the smash hit movie Serenity came Firefly, the cult TV series which started it all and became a DVD phenomenon, selling almost half a million copies.Set 500 years in the future, Firefly centres around Mal Reynolds, captain of the ship-for-hire Serenity and…
Paperback

$15.94 online

$16.95

save 5%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The hit show from the producers of The O.C. and The X-Files , starring Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles, continues its spooky road-trip through the dark heart of America.  Season 6 is a season of mystery and shadow. Heaven and Hell have been left in…
Paperback

$17.15 online

$17.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Buffy Season Eight Volume 6 showcases the first retreat of the Slayer legion. Vampires have solid footing at the top of the totem and Slayers have been crushed to the bottom — in short, no one likes Buffy anymore... least of all this season's…
Paperback

$18.10 online

$23.50

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

While out and about (drinking, naturally) Spike gets in trouble over a girl (of course) and finds himself in the middle of a conspiracy that involves Hellmouths, blood factories, and demons. Just another day in Los Angeles, really. But when devil Eddie Hope gets…

In stock online

Not available in stores

THE QUOTABLE DOCTOR WHO - Dr Who Quotes: Volume One is a fully comprehensive collection of 2000 thematic quotations about the world's longest-running sci-fi television show Doctor Who ... and the time- traveling Time Lord himself, The Doctor.   This…
Paperback

$19.94 online

$19.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

"I look for zebras because other doctors have ruled out all the horses." — Dr. Gregory House Medical students are taught that when they hear hoofbeats, they should think horses, not zebras, but Dr. House's unique talent of diagnosing unusual illnesses has…

In stock online

Available in stores

Once upon a time Corporate America paid certain people huge fees to tell organizations what they were doing wrong. These men and women really knew next to nothing. They trashed businesses, destroyed careers, and wasted time and money. They called themselves…

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Buffy's world goes awry when former-classmate-turned-vampire Harmony Kendall lands her own reality TV show, Harmony Bites , bolstering bloodsucking fiends in the mainstream. Humans line up to have their blood consumed, and Slayers, through a series of missteps,…