Top Matches
Hardcover

|This title releases September 5, 2017

$22.24 online

$24.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

In the next installment of the New York Times bestselling Throne of Glass series, follow Chaol on his sweeping journey to a distant empire. Chaol Westfall has always defined himself by his unwavering loyalty, his strength, and his position as the Captain of the…
Hardcover

|This title releases August 29, 2017

$22.24 online

$24.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

The highly anticipated, entirely new coming-of-age story for the world's greatest super hero: WONDER WOMAN by the # 1 New York Times bestselling author LEIGH BARDUGO. She will become one of the world's greatest heroes: WONDER WOMAN. But first she is Diana,…
Hardcover

|This title releases September 19, 2017

$21.35 online

$23.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

The battle for the crown has begun, but which of the three sisters will prevail? With the unforgettable events of the Quickening behind them and the Ascension Year underway, all bets are off. Katharine, once the weak and feeble sister, is stronger than ever…
Hardcover

|This title releases September 5, 2017

$22.24 online

$24.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Paperback

|This title releases August 8, 2017

$20.00 online

$25.95

save 22%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

From the bestselling author of  A Train in Winter , the story of the Rosselli family, whose courage standing up to Mussolini's fascism helped define the path of Italy in the years between the World Wars. "I had a house: they destroyed it. I had a newspaper:…
Paperback

|This title releases September 19, 2017

$20.46 online

$22.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

From Teen Choice Award-nominated comedian and vlogger Gabbie Hanna, known on YouTube as The Gabbie Show, an astounding debut poetry collection that captures the essence of what it means to come of age in today’s world. Gabbie Hanna disarms the sacred and…
Paperback

|This title releases August 29, 2017

$20.47 online

$23.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

In   Alias Grace , bestselling author Margaret Atwood takes us back in time and into the life of one of the most enigmatic and notorious women of the nineteenth century. Grace Marks has been convicted for her involvement in the vicious murders of her…
Hardcover

|This title releases August 22, 2017

$23.40 online

$39.00

save 40%

Pre-order online

Of #1 New York Times -bestselling author Sue Grafton, NPR's Maureen Corrigan said, "Makes me wish there were more than 26 letters." With only one letter left, Grafton's many devoted readers will share that sentiment. The darkest and most disturbing case report…
Hardcover

|This title releases September 12, 2017

$22.24 online

$24.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

From #1  New York Times  bestselling author Marie Lu—when a game called Warcross takes the world by storm, one girl hacks her way into its dangerous depths. For the millions who log in every day, Warcross isn’t just a game—it’s a…
Hardcover

|This title releases September 26, 2017

$24.02 online

$26.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Inspired by myth, fairy tale, and folklore, #1 New York Times-bestselling author Leigh Bardugo has crafted a deliciously atmospheric collection of short stories filled with betrayals, revenge, sacrifice, and love. Enter the Grishaverse... Love speaks in flowers.…
Paperback

|This title releases August 15, 2017

$20.42 online

$22.95

save 11%

Pre-order online

The third installation of Gabaldon's Outlander series, Voyager returns repackaged with official tie-in art from the blockbuster Showcase TV series Outlander which will air its third season beginning in Fall 2017. Claire Randall discovers that Jamie Fraser…
Paper over Board

|This title releases September 12, 2017

$24.02 online

$26.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Another adventure of epic proportions! I, Geronimo Stilton, traveled on the wings of the Dragon of Fortune back to the Kingdom of Fantasy! I was called there by my friend Blossom, Queen of the Fairies, who needed my help. The enchanted Winged Ring had gone…