indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 200 Results

Other

$20.42

$22.95

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Your favorite little globetrotter will create a masterpiece of memories with The Children's Travel Journal . While on the road, this unique diary is a fun-filled work-in-progress. When completed, it becomes a treasured keepsake that vividly preserves memories of…read more

Jolly Phonics

by Sara Wernham

|January 5, 1996

Trade Paperback

$23.06

$29.95

save 23%

In stock online

Available in stores

The complete precursive set of 7 workbooks covering all the 42 letter sounds.read more

Trade Paperback

$20.14

$21.00

save 4%

In stock online

Not available in stores

When Robert Pirsig’s Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance was first published in 1974, it caused a literary sensation. An entire generation was profoundly affected by the story of the narrator, his son, Chris, and their month-long motorcycle odyssey…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Beginning with Native American stories, this invaluable resource provides hands-on activities that inspire children to understand and appreciate Native American cultures and the Earth.read more

Trade Paperback

$22.62

$26.99

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants in Wild (and Not So Wild) Places shows readers how to find and prepare more than five hundred different plants for nutrition and better health, including such common plants as mullein (a tea made from the…read more

Hardcover

$24.50

$28.99

save 15%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Little Soul and the Sun is a simple and powerful story that brings children a very profound truth: there is not absolute good or bad--that underneath all that happens in the world, all that we call "good" and all that we call "bad," is love. Your child will…read more

Because I Love You

by Max Lucado

|February 3, 1999

Hardcover

$21.09

$23.99

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A long time ago a wise man named Shaddai built a wonderful village for children to live in. He talked to them and sang for them and told them stories. He gave them everything they needed. And with his own hands Shaddai built a protective wall around their…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

This beautifully illustrated book offers children (ages 5 to 9) hours of learning fun. A picture journey takes you and your child through the life of Jesus. As together you search the charming illustrations for Jesus and other biblical figures, your youngster…read more

Trade Paperback

$23.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

This delightful book will provide young learners of Italian with hours of enjoyment as they color and learn practical Italian vocabulary words. Organized alphabetically, the Let's Learn Italian Coloring Book introduces children to simple, everyday Italian…read more

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

In this lavishly illustrated book, the gripping story of the R.M.S. "Titanic" is told in a spectacularly visual way that makes readers feel as if they are actually "inside" the giant doomed liner. A compelling text featuring the stories of real-life children who…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

Activities to help young campers build an awareness of the environment, learn about insect and animal behavior, boost their self-esteem, and learn the basics for fun, successful camping.read more

Flora And Tiger

by Eric Carle

|September 22, 1997

Hardcover

$22.99

$23.00

save 0%

In stock online

Not available in stores

My father loved animals, it is from him that I inherited that love for all kinds of creatures. My father liked to draw, it is from him that I inherited the joy of picture making. My father was a story teller, it is from him that I learned to tell a story. Eric…read more