indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 48 Results
Hardcover

$24.99 online

$33.00

save 24%

In stock online

Available in stores

For the first time, the complete collection of Maya Angelou's published poems-including "On the Pulse of Morning"-in a permanent collectible, handsome hardcover edition.

Other

$20.42 online

$22.95

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Your favorite little globetrotter will create a masterpiece of memories with The Children's Travel Journal . While on the road, this unique diary is a fun-filled work-in-progress. When completed, it becomes a treasured keepsake that vividly preserves memories of…

Hardcover

$21.21 online

$25.99

save 18%

In stock online

Not available in stores

When pale strangers enter fifteen-year-old Amari's village, her entire tribe welcomes them; for in her remote part of Africa, visitors are always a cause for celebration. But these strangers are not here to celebrate. They are here to capture the strongest,…

Paperback

$22.53 online

$28.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"It seems like everyone else has the script. Everyone else knows what's happening and I look around and say, Duh." Of course, the truth is that no one has the script because there is no script to follow. Chances are you'd find that almost everyone…

Paperback

$21.13 online

$27.95

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Master the techniques and theory of Japanese Karate with this easy-to-follow, illustrated martial arts guide. Karate: The Art of Empty-Hand" Fighting has inspired hundreds of thousands of karateka, and it remains one of the finest texts available on the…

In stock online

Not available in stores

One-act Plays For Acting Students is a Meriwether Publishing publication.

Paperback

$20.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bill Nye The Science Guy knows how cool science can be. After all, everything in the universe involves science. And you already think scientifically everyday, even if you don’t know it. So get ready for a universe of amazing fun—you’ll have a…

Hardcover

$22.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Another classic by S.E. Hinton, author of The Outsiders Companion to The Outsiders , That Was Then , This is Now is S. E. Hinton's moving portrait of the bond between best friends Bryon and Mark and the tensions that develop between them as they begin to grow up…

Flora And Tiger

by Eric Carle

|September 22, 1997

Hardcover

$22.99 online

$23.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

My father loved animals, it is from him that I inherited that love for all kinds of creatures. My father liked to draw, it is from him that I inherited the joy of picture making. My father was a story teller, it is from him that I learned to tell a story. Eric…

Paperback

$21.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Everyone can learn how to draw- and feel truly proud of the results - using Mona Brookes' proven drawing methods. Now the author of America's best-selling art instruction book for young children provides a complete course for older children, teens and adult…

Mass Market Paperback | French

$24.95

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Rien ne sera plus comme avant. A la fin des vacances, Carmen, Tibby ; Bridget et Lena devront se séparer, se rendre chacune dans une université différente. Plus que jamais, elles se raccrochent au symbole de leur amitié : le Jean magique, témoin de leurs vies,…

In stock online

Not available in stores

From U.S. Poet Laureate Juan Felipe Herrera, one of the most prominent Chicano poets writing today, here are poems like sweet music. Awarded the Pura Belpré Honor for this book, Herrera writes in both Spanish and English about the joy and laughter and…