Top Matches
Other

|November 30, 2004

$21.42 online

$22.95

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

Your favorite little globetrotter will create a masterpiece of memories with The Children's Travel Journal . While on the road, this unique diary is a fun-filled work-in-progress. When completed, it becomes a treasured keepsake that vividly preserves memories of…

In stock online

Not available in stores

More than a thousand years ago a Chinese Zen Master wrote: Magical Power, Marvelous Action! Chopping Wood, Carrying Water... The message is as true today as it was then: the greatest lessons and the profoundest heights of the spiritual path can be found in our…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Recovery therapist Cathryn Taylor offers a step-by-step guide to reparenting the children within and healing their shame, anger, and feelings of abandonment. Using written and verbal exercises, guided imagery, journaling, drawing, mirror work, and rituals, you…
Paperback

|September 21, 1993

$20.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bill Nye The Science Guy knows how cool science can be. After all, everything in the universe involves science. And you already think scientifically everyday, even if you don't know it. So get ready for a universe of amazing fun#151;you'll have a blast. Read…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Everyone can learn how to draw- and feel truly proud of the results - using Mona Brookes' proven drawing methods. Now the author of America's best-selling art instruction book for young children provides a complete course for older children, teens and adult…
Paperback

|June 1, 1960

$20.95

In stock online

Not available in stores

Combinations, position play, openings, end game, aesthetics of chess, philosophy of struggle, much more. Filled with analyzed games. 308 diagrams.

In stock online

Not available in stores

My father loved animals, it is from him that I inherited that love for all kinds of creatures. My father liked to draw, it is from him that I inherited the joy of picture making. My father was a story teller, it is from him that I learned to tell a story. Eric…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Few rescue missions have succeeded like “Operation Thunderbolt,” the Israeli plan led by Yoni Netanyahu on July 4, 1976, to rescue 105 hijacked Jewish passengers held captive in Uganda’s Entebbe Airport. In her gripping biography Speregen…
Paperback

|January 1, 1993

$20.00

In stock online

Available in stores

An easy-to-understand, up-to-date guide on the highly publicized drug, DMSO   DMSO—dimethyl sulfoxide—is a simple by-product of wood and has been called a “miracle” drug, capable of relieving pain, diminishing swelling, reducing…

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

“A fascinating, thoughtful, and accessible account of the emerging field of electromedicine. A timely and eloquent warning on the hazards of electronic pollution.”—Jeremy Rifkin, author of The Hydrogen Economy At the same time that exciting…
Hardcover

|July 15, 1968

$22.33 online

$27.99

save 20%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Writing out of his own experience as a boy in India, Dhan Gopal Mukerji tells how Gay Neck's master sent his prized pigeon to serve in Word War I, and of how, because of his exceptional training and his brave heart, Gay Neck served his new masters heroically.…
Paperback

|February 1, 2001

$20.68 online

$21.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Paulsen and his team of dogs endured snowstorms, frostbite, dogfights, moose attacks, sleeplessness, and hallucinations in the relentless push to go on. Map and color photographs.