indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 49 Results

Other

$20.42 online

$22.95

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Your favorite little globetrotter will create a masterpiece of memories with The Children's Travel Journal . While on the road, this unique diary is a fun-filled work-in-progress. When completed, it becomes a treasured keepsake that vividly preserves memories of…

Hardcover

$24.99 online

$33.00

save 24%

In stock online

Available in stores

For the first time, the complete collection of Maya Angelou's published poems-including "On the Pulse of Morning"-in a permanent collectible, handsome hardcover edition.

Paperback

$21.13 online

$27.95

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Karate: The Art of Empty-Hand" Fighting has inspired hundreds of thousands of karateka, and it remains one of the finest texts available on the technique, art, and spirit of karatedo. This definitive volume is a systematic presentation of the art of traditional…

Paperback

$22.53 online

$28.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"It seems like everyone else has the script. Everyone else knows what's happening and I look around and say, Duh." Of course, the truth is that no one has the script because there is no script to follow. Chances are you'd find that almost everyone…

Flora And Tiger

by Eric Carle

|September 22, 1997

Hardcover

$22.99 online

$23.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

My father loved animals, it is from him that I inherited that love for all kinds of creatures. My father liked to draw, it is from him that I inherited the joy of picture making. My father was a story teller, it is from him that I learned to tell a story. Eric…

Paperback

$20.89 online

$22.99

save 9%

In stock online

Not available in stores

2047: For the small Pacific Coast community of San Onofre, life in the aftermath of a devastating nuclear attack is a matter of survival, a day-to-day struggle to stay alive. But young Hank Fletcher dreams of the world that might have been, and might yet be--and…

Paperback

$21.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Everyone can learn how to draw- and feel truly proud of the results - using Mona Brookes' proven drawing methods. Now the author of America's best-selling art instruction book for young children provides a complete course for older children, teens and adult…

In stock online

Not available in stores

One-act Plays For Acting Students is a Meriwether Publishing publication.

Reinforced Library Binding

$24.89

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Millie McDeevit screamed a scream So loud it made her eyebrows steam. She screamed so loud Her jawbone broke, Her tongue caught fire, Her nostrils smoked... Poor Screamin' Millie is just one of the unforgettable characters in this wondrous new book of poems and…

Paperback

$20.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bill Nye The Science Guy knows how cool science can be. After all, everything in the universe involves science. And you already think scientifically everyday, even if you don’t know it. So get ready for a universe of amazing fun—you’ll have a…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Forensics is a Meriwether Publishing publication.

In stock online

Not available in stores

Few rescue missions have succeeded like “Operation Thunderbolt,” the Israeli plan led by Yoni Netanyahu on July 4, 1976, to rescue 105 hijacked Jewish passengers held captive in Uganda’s Entebbe Airport. In her gripping biography Speregen…