indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 50 Results
Other

$20.44 online

$22.95

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

Your favorite little globetrotter will create a masterpiece of memories with The Children's Travel Journal . While on the road, this unique diary is a fun-filled work-in-progress. When completed, it becomes a treasured keepsake that vividly preserves memories of…
Paperback

$22.52 online

$28.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"It seems like everyone else has the script. Everyone else knows what's happening and I look around and say, Duh." Of course, the truth is that no one has the script because there is no script to follow. Chances are you'd find that almost everyone…
Hardcover

$22.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Another classic by S.E. Hinton, author of The Outsiders Companion to The Outsiders , That Was Then , This is Now is S. E. Hinton's moving portrait of the bond between best friends Bryon and Mark and the tensions that develop between them as they begin to grow up…

In stock online

Not available in stores

People just can't live together without telling stories. We tell stories that are funny, ironic, insightful, or just simply pleasing to the tongue and ear. Stories just seem to happen. When a story happens with the force of universality, it finds its way into…
Paperback

$20.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bill Nye The Science Guy knows how cool science can be. After all, everything in the universe involves science. And you already think scientifically everyday, even if you don't know it. So get ready for a universe of amazing fun—you'll have a blast.…

In stock online

Not available in stores

More than a thousand years ago a Chinese Zen Master wrote: Magical Power, Marvelous Action! Chopping Wood, Carrying Water... The message is as true today as it was then: the greatest lessons and the profoundest heights of the spiritual path can be found in our…

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Automatic bread machines take the work out of making fresh, hot, nutritious bread. This book shows readers how to make a wide range of delicious breads, from basic loaves to those with fruits and nuts to interesting blends of grains or vegetables. Detailed advice…
Paperback

$21.11 online

$27.95

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Master the techniques and theory of Japanese Karate with this easy-to-follow, illustrated martial arts guide. Karate: The Art of Empty-Hand" Fighting has inspired hundreds of thousands of karateka, and it remains one of the finest texts available on the…

In stock online

Not available in stores

“A fascinating, thoughtful, and accessible account of the emerging field of electromedicine. A timely and eloquent warning on the hazards of electronic pollution.”—Jeremy Rifkin, author of The Hydrogen Economy At the same time that exciting…

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

From addition and subtraction to plane and space geometry, simultaneous linear equations, and probability, this book explains middle school math with problems that kids want to solve: “Seventy-five employees of a company buy a lotto ticket together and win…
Paperback

$20.92 online

$20.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Aimed directly at the needs and interests of preteens and teens, The One Year Josh McDowell's Youth Devotions is a Right From Wrong devotional that helps young people apply the Scriptures in daily decision making. Covering a host of topics that are relevant to…
Hardcover

$22.96 online

$23.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

My father loved animals, it is from him that I inherited that love for all kinds of creatures. My father liked to draw, it is from him that I inherited the joy of picture making. My father was a story teller, it is from him that I learned to tell a story. Eric…