indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 97 Results

Trade Paperback

$21.75

$29.95

save 27%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Canadian Classic, written by Pierre Berton and illustrated by his daughter, Patsy is now a 26 episode animated children’s series on CBC television beginning Saturday, September 9, 2006. Berton often cited The Secret World of Og as his favourite of his forty-seven books. It has sold more…read more

Trade Paperback

$20.11

$23.96

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Books 5–8 of the New York Times bestselling Magic Tree House series boxed together for the first time!   These four titles are the perfect gift for a Magic Tree House fan or any child who loves a good adventure. Parents, teachers, and librarians hail the chapter-book series as a tool to…read more

Trade Paperback

$20.89

$23.96

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

Junie B. Jones's First Boxed Set Ever! Ta-daa! It's me! It's Junie B. Jones! And guess what? This attractive box has my first four books in it! I can't wait for you to read them!read more

Jolly Phonics

by Sara Wernham|

January 5, 1996

Trade Paperback

$23.08

$29.95

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The complete precursive set of 7 workbooks covering all the 42 letter sounds.read more

Trade Paperback

$20.32

$23.96

save 15%

In stock online

Available in stores

It’s me! It’s me!It’s Junie B.!Ha! That was a happy rhyme by me!And here is another happy thing: This is boxed-set number three!It has four of my funniest books inside! (Their names are books 9—12 I believe.) Ihope you like them!Books in this set include:Junie B. Jones Is…read more

Trade Paperback

$21.08

$23.96

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

Books 9–12 of the New York Times bestselling Magic Tree House series boxed together for the first time!   These four titles are the perfect gift for a Magic Tree House fan or any child who loves a good adventure. Parents, teachers, and librarians hail the chapter-book series as a tool…read more

Trade Paperback

$22.63

$26.99

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants in Wild (and Not So Wild) Places shows readers how to find and prepare more than five hundred different plants for nutrition and better health, including such common plants as mullein (a tea made from the leaves and flowers suppresses a…read more

Trade Paperback

$23.69

$23.96

save 1%

In stock online

Available in stores

Books 13–16 of the New York Times bestselling Magic Tree House series boxed together for the first time!   These four titles are the perfect gift for a Magic Tree House fan or any child who loves a good adventure. Parents, teachers, and librarians hail the chapter-book series as a tool…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

Books 17–20 of the New York Times bestselling Magic Tree House series boxed together for the first time!   These four titles are the perfect gift for a Magic Tree House fan or any child who loves a good adventure. Parents, teachers, and librarians hail the chapter-book series as a tool…read more

Trade Paperback

$20.95

$22.95

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

This revised and updated edition of You Are the Earth is expanded with new content and art . Since You Are the Earth was first published in 1999, there has been a dramatic rise in concern about the environment. Through media, the Internet, and school, kids today are more aware of issues such as…read more

Trade Paperback

$21.32

$23.96

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Books in this set include: Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruitcake (#5), Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday (#6), Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren (#7), Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed (#8).read more

Trade Paperback

$21.50

$22.50

save 4%

In stock online

Available in stores

Todd Parr makes understanding feelings fun with these 20 sturdy flash cards featuring 40 different emotions. Each card shows two opposite feelings, one on each side, rendered in words and lively pictures. Kids will learn what it means to feel silly and serious, calm and nervous, brave and scared,…read more