5 - 6
1 - 12 of 552 Results
Top Matches
Hardcover

|January 31, 2005

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Introduce children to the stories and characters of the Bible with this best-loved Bible storybook. With vibrant art and compelling text, more than 90 Bible stories come to life. Kids ages 6 and under will enjoy the fun illustrations of Noah helping the elephant…
Hardcover

|October 18, 2016

$20.37 online

$21.99

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

Mouse is back in this ninth picture book in the beloved #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give... series! If you give a mouse a brownie, he's going to ask for some ice cream to go with it. When you give him the ice cream, he'll probably ask you for a spoon.…
Hardcover

|September 1, 2004

$19.78 online

$21.99

save 10%

In stock online

Not available in stores

"I don't know about you, but I've always been really curious about what other people eat. Being nosy is how I've got some of my best ideas as a chef-and discovered some of my favorite things to eat." -From the Introduction to Let's Eat by Jamie Oliver, The…
Hardcover

|September 1, 2001

$21.87 online

$23.50

save 6%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Fifteen years ago, long before anyone else had thought of tucking actual letters and notes inside a book, Little, Brown published The Jolly Postman by Allan and Janet Ahlberg. This wonderful book gave children a chance to read letters sent from one fairy tale or…
Hardcover

|May 6, 2008

$20.34 online

$21.00

In stock online

Available in stores

From the beloved New York Times bestselling author of I Wish You More , Amy Krouse Rosenthal, comes a book that belongs in every home with siblings. “It’s not FAIR!” Why'd I get the smaller half? Why don't you yell at her? Why does my team…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Shakeel rides to school in an autorickshaw. Sasha builds houses in the snow. Cidinha helps her mother crack nuts to trade at the market. All around the world children are waking up, going to school, helping their families, and playing with their friends. Wake Up,…
Hardcover

|September 1, 2004

$23.84 online

$23.99

In stock online

Not available in stores

Eleanor Estes's The Hundred Dresses won a Newbery Honor in 1945 and has never been out of print since. At the heart of the story is Wanda Petronski, a Polish girl in a Connecticut school who is ridiculed by her classmates for wearing the same faded blue dress…

In stock online

Not available in stores

"Mom, where do babies come from?” Many parents live in fear of the day their child asks that question—which inevitably happens, often as early as the preschool years. Here is a picture book designed especially for young children who are becoming…

In stock online

Not available in stores

British Columbia is filled with supernatural beauty and fascination. Its diverse wildlife population includes killer whales, giant Pacific octopus, cougars, moose, grizzlies and spirit bears, a rare black bear that, because of a recessive gene, has all-white fur.…

In stock online

Available in stores

Howard was lying a lot. This book explains why people lie, why they shouldn't, and how to make the right choices. Tips/lessons included. Reviews & support resources available: www.wedolisten.org.
Hardcover

|November 3, 2003

$21.26 online

$25.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

This kid-friendly book offers a first thoughtful glimpse into the world of birds: from eggs to nests, from song to flight. In this delightful book, teacher and birder Cathryn Sill explains to children what birds are, what they do, and how they live. Accompanied…
Hardcover

|September 28, 2004

$21.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

Each brain finds its own special way -- that's the message in this delightful, colorful story by America's foremost expert on learning and childhood development. Edward Hallowell, M.D., is a noted psychiatrist and teacher and a leading authority on attention…