Top Matches
The Next Place
Hardcover

|May 1, 1997

$21.65 online

$22.50

In stock online

Available in stores

*Best selling bereavement book for all ages and all faiths. *A comforting message of hope and compassion.
The Jolly Christmas Postman
Hardcover

|September 1, 2001

$21.87 online

$23.50

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

Fifteen years ago, long before anyone else had thought of tucking actual letters and notes inside a book, Little, Brown published The Jolly Postman by Allan and Janet Ahlberg. This wonderful book gave children a chance to read letters sent from one fairy tale or…
I Wished for You: An Adoption Story
Hardcover

|January 1, 2008

$20.15 online

$22.50

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

Mama," said Barley. "Tell me again how I'm your wish come true." Thus begins this beautiful story for adoptive families. I Wished for You: An Adoption Story follows a conversation between a little bear named Barley and his Mama as they curl up in their favorite…
Three Tales of My Father's Dragon
Hardcover

|November 25, 1997

$20.56 online

$24.95

save 17%

In stock online

Available in stores

The classic fantasy trilogy of Elmer Elevator and the flying baby dragon has delighted children and their parents for generations. Now, on the occasion of their fiftieth anniversary, Random House is proud to bring the three timeless tales together in one…
The Nutcracker
Hardcover

|October 15, 1999

$23.30 online

$24.99

save 6%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Each December, generations of children delight in the ballet version of the quintessential Christmas story The Nutcracker. But few have had the opportunity to revel in the richly detailed original tale. Now, in this glorious new edition, acclaimed children's…
The Little Soul And The Earth: I'm Somebody!
Hardcover

|August 3, 2005

$21.96 online

$28.99

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Once upon no time there was a Little Soul . . . And this Little Soul wanted to understand forgiveness. Except the Little Soul didn?t just want to understand forgiveness?the Little Soul wanted to experience forgiveness and know what it felt like to forgive…
The Girls' Book Of Flower Fairies
Hardcover

|March 13, 2008

$20.81 online

$26.00

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

This beautifully styled book for girls is full of everything you will ever want to know about Flower Fairies. Featuring stories, poems, recipes, craft ideas, fairy facts, and tips for how to spot fairies in your own garden, this stunning gift book brings the…
If You Give a Mouse a Brownie
Hardcover

|October 18, 2016

$20.49 online

$21.99

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

Mouse is back in this ninth picture book in the beloved #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give... series! If you give a mouse a brownie, he's going to ask for some ice cream to go with it. When you give him the ice cream, he'll probably ask you for a spoon.…
World History Biographies: Leonardo da Vinci: The Genius Who Defined the renaissance

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

The original "Renaissance Man" was a scientist, a painter, a sculptor, an architect, a military engineer, an inventor, and a musician. Although he died in 1519, he left a rich legacy of learning in scores of notebooks. These included the first detailed drawings…
Amazing You: Getting Smart About Your Private Parts: A First Guide To Body Awareness For Pre…

In stock online

Not available in stores

"Mom, where do babies come from?” Many parents live in fear of the day their child asks that question—which inevitably happens, often as early as the preschool years. Here is a picture book designed especially for young children who are becoming…
The Hundred Dresses
Hardcover

|September 1, 2004

$22.04 online

$23.99

save 8%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Eleanor Estes's The Hundred Dresses won a Newbery Honor in 1945 and has never been out of print since. At the heart of the story is Wanda Petronski, a Polish girl in a Connecticut school who is ridiculed by her classmates for wearing the same faded blue dress…
DK First Atlas
Hardcover

|May 17, 2004

$21.12 online

$21.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The DK First Atlas brings each continent and country to life, making geographic concepts easy to understand. Packed with detailed pictorial maps specially designed for young readers, this First Reference title is an invaluable learning tool for home and…