indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 847 Results
Paperback

$21.92 online

$23.96

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Junie B. Jones's First Boxed Set Ever! Ta-daa! It's me! It's Junie B. Jones! And guess what? This attractive box has my first four books in it! I can't wait for you to read them!
Hardcover

$21.78 online

$23.50

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

Fifteen years ago, long before anyone else had thought of tucking actual letters and notes inside a book, Little, Brown published The Jolly Postman by Allan and Janet Ahlberg. This wonderful book gave children a chance to read letters sent from one fairy tale or…
Hardcover

$21.24 online

$21.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The Moonbeam Award Gold Medal Winner in the religion category, The Jesus Storybook Bible tells the Story beneath all the stories in the Bible. At the center of the Story is a baby, the child upon whom everything will depend. Every story whispers his name. From…
Hardcover

$22.76 online

$25.99

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

Here’s the most complete picture Bible ever! And it features a captivating, up-to-date artwork style—making it the perfect Bible for today’s visually focused culture.   The Action Bible presents 215 fast-paced narratives in chronological…
Paperback

$20.95 online

$23.96

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

Books 9–12 of the New York Times bestselling Magic Tree House series boxed together for the first time!   These four titles are the perfect gift for a Magic Tree House fan or any child who loves a good adventure. Parents, teachers, and librarians hail…

The Nutcracker

by Janet Schulman

|October 15, 1999

Hardcover

$23.06 online

$24.99

save 7%

In stock online

Available in stores

Each December, generations of children delight in the ballet version of the quintessential Christmas story The Nutcracker. But few have had the opportunity to revel in the richly detailed original tale. Now, in this glorious new edition, acclaimed children's…
Hardcover

$23.03 online

$24.95

save 7%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Available in stores

Jesse and his mother face the challenges of making a new life in a small town. But it's hard. Jesse has no friends, and his mother's carved wooden Santas aren't selling. Will there even be a Christmas? Jesse wonders. But before the season is out, Jesse and his…
Paperback

$21.36 online

$23.96

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

It’s me! It’s me!It’s Junie B.!Ha! That was a happy rhyme by me!And here is another happy thing: This is boxed-set number three!It has four of my funniest books inside! (Their names are books 9—12 I believe.) Ihope you like them!Books in…
Hardcover

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Introduce children to the stories and characters of the Bible with this best-loved Bible storybook. With vibrant art and compelling text, more than 90 Bible stories come to life. Kids ages 6 and under will enjoy the fun illustrations of Noah helping the elephant…
Paperback

$23.88 online

$23.96

In stock online

Available in stores

Books in this set include: Junie B. Jones and the Yucky Blucky Fruitcake (#5), Junie B. Jones and That Meanie Jim's Birthday (#6), Junie B. Jones Loves Handsome Warren (#7), Junie B. Jones Has a Monster Under Her Bed (#8).

Jolly Phonics

by Sara Wernham

|January 5, 1996

Paperback

$22.99 online

$29.95

save 23%

In stock online

Available in stores

The complete precursive set of 7 workbooks covering all the 42 letter sounds.

In stock online

Not available in stores

This fresh take on kids-in-the-kitchen cookbooks comes with six colorful silicone baking cups that children can use to prepare all sorts of individually sized treats, from little lasagnas to tiny fruit tarts. The silicone cups are nonstick, easy to clean, and…