We found 21 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 21 Results
Paperback

$22.00

In stock online

Available in stores

"I think this book is kind of malleable. I've never really wanted to put it away and be done with it forever -- the second I first 'finished' it, I wanted to dig back in and change everything around. So I'm looking forward to getting back into the text,…
Paperback

$22.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Perhaps the most unconventional and literally breathtaking father-son story you'll ever read, My Friend Leonard pulls you immediately and deeply into a relationship as unusual as it is inspiring. The father figure is Leonard, the high-living, recovering coke…

Geisha: A Life

by Mineko Iwasaki

|September 1, 2003

Paperback

$20.91 online

$22.00

In stock online

Available in stores

No woman in the three-hundred-year history of the karyukai has ever come forward in public to tell her story—until now. "Many say I was the best geisha of my generation," writes Mineko Iwasaki. "And yet, it was a life that I found too constricting to…

In stock online

Available in stores

The story of the love that ended an empire In this commanding book, Pulitzer Prize–winning author Robert K. Massie sweeps readers back to the extraordinary world of Imperial Russia to tell the story of the Romanovs’ lives: Nicholas’s political…
Paperback

$24.99 online

$25.00

In stock online

Available in stores

France’s iconic queen, Marie Antoinette, wrongly accused of uttering the infamous "Let them eat cake," was alternately revered and reviled during her lifetime. For centuries since, she has been the object of debate, speculation, and the fascination so often…
Paperback

$20.90 online

$21.00

In stock online

Available in stores

Terry Fox, the one-legged runner from Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, made an indelible impression upon people across Canada and around the world. An outstanding athlete with a stubborn and competitive spirit, he lost his leg to cancer at 19, but said…

My Life

by Bill Clinton

|May 31, 2005

Paperback

$22.57 online

$29.95

save 24%

In stock online

Available in stores

#1 New York Times Bestseller President Bill Clinton’s My Life is the strikingly candid portrait of the 42nd U.S. president, a global leader who decided early in life to devote his intellectual and political gifts, and his extraordinary capacity for hard…
Paperback

$20.32 online

$23.00

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY ’S #1 NONFICTION BOOK OF THE YEAR • A NEW YORK TIMES NOTABLE BOOK • FINALIST, GUARDIAN FIRST BOOK PRIZE   Look for special features inside. Join the Random House Reader’s Circle…
Paperback

$20.59 online

$22.95

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

David Suzuki's autobiography limns a life dedicated to making the world a better place. The book expands on the early years covered in "Metamorphosis" and continues to the present, when, at age 70, Suzuki reflects on his entire life—and his hopes for the…

In stock online

Available in stores

From the author of The Last Tsar , the first full-scale life of Stalin to have what no previous biography has fully obtained: the facts. Granted privileged access to Russia's secret archives, Edvard Radzinsky paints a picture of the Soviet strongman as more…
Paperback

$21.00

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Reissued with a new afterword Leonard Cohen is back! With a #1 bestselling poetry collection, The Book of Longing , flying off bookshelves; Lian Lunson’s acclaimed documentary, Leonard Cohen: I’m Your Man , in theatres this summer (the DVD will…

Out of stock online

Available in stores

In the inhospitable and hardscrabble bush of Canada, facing a pioneering existence that they never even knew existed, the well-educated, but modestly married, British born Strickland sisters, Susanna and Catharine, turned to the pen to ease their loneliness and…