Still Me: A Novel
Hardcover

|This title releases January 30, 2018

$25.00 online

$35.00

save 28%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

From the sensational #1 New York Times bestselling author Jojo Moyes, a new book featuring her iconic heroine of Me Before You and After You , Louisa Clark Louisa Clark arrives in New York ready to start a new life, confident that she can embrace this new…
12 Rules For Life: An Antidote To Chaos
Hardcover

|This title releases January 23, 2018

$26.21 online

$34.95

save 25%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

What does everyone in the modern world need to know? Renowned psychologist Jordan B. Peterson's answer to this most difficult of questions uniquely combines the hard-won truths of ancient tradition with the stunning revelations of cutting-edge scientific…
Wedding Planner
Hardcover

|This title releases February 8, 2018

$25.80 online

$28.99

save 11%

Pre-order online

Organising a wedding takes a lot of planning. This structured planner will keep you on track with checklist reminders, calendar countdowns and plenty of space to record who is doing what and when to ensure everything runs smoothly on the day. The Wedding Planner…
Hot For Food Vegan Comfort Classics: 101 Recipes To Feed Your Face
Paperback

|This title releases February 27, 2018

$25.00 online

$29.95

save 16%

Pre-order online

A fun and irreverent take on vegan comfort food that's saucy, sweet, sassy, and most definitely deep-fried, from YouTube sensation Lauren Toyota of Hot for Food. In this bold collection of more than 100 recipes, the world of comfort food and vegan cooking…
Dark In Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (in Death, Book 46)
Hardcover

$25.00 online

$35.99

save 30%

Pre-order online

Lieutenant Eve Dallas returns in Dark in Death , by J.D. Robb, the #1 New York Times bestselling master of suspense, and takes on a case of death imitating art. It was a stab in the dark. On a chilly February night, during a screening of Psycho in midtown,…
The Grave's A Fine And Private Place: A Flavia De Luce Novel
Hardcover

$25.00 online

$29.95

save 16%

Pre-order online

"The world's greatest adolescent British chemist/busybody/sleuth" ( The Seattle Times ), Flavia de Luce, returns in a twisty new mystery novel from award-winning and  New York Times  bestselling author Alan Bradley. In the wake of an unthinkable family…
Lost Connections: Uncovering The Real Causes Of Depression - And The Unexpected Solutions
Hardcover

|This title releases January 23, 2018

$26.25 online

$35.00

save 25%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

From the New York Times bestselling author of Chasing the Scream: The First and Last Days of the War on Drugs, a radical new way of thinking about depression and anxiety. What really causes depression and anxiety - and how can we really solve them? Award-winning…
All-american Murder: The Rise And Fall Of Aaron Hernandez, The Superstar Whose Life Ended On…
Hardcover

|This title releases January 22, 2018

$25.00 online

$36.50

save 31%

Pre-order online

Football coaches, players, and fans called Aaron Hernandez unstoppable. His four-year-old daughter called him Daddy. The law called him inmate #174594. He was a college All-American who became the youngest player in the NFL and later a Super Bowl veteran. He was…
Lands Of Lost Borders: Out Of Bounds On The Silk Road
Hardcover

$29.95

Pre-order online

In the spirit of The Places in Between and Into the Silence , this is a transcendent memoir about travelling wildly out of bounds on the fabled Silk Road. " Carried me up into a state of excitement I haven't felt for years. It's a modern classic." --Pico Iyer…
Obsidio
Hardcover

|This title releases March 13, 2018

$25.99

Pre-order online

From bestselling author duo Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff comes the exciting finale in the trilogy that broke the mold and has been called "stylistically mesmerizing" and "out-of-this-world-awesome." Kady, Ezra, Hanna, and Nik narrowly escaped with their lives…
I Am, I Am, I Am: Seventeen Brushes With Death
Hardcover

|This title releases February 6, 2018

$29.95

Pre-order online

An extraordinary memoir--told entirely in near-death experiences--from one of Britain's bestselling novelists, for fans of Wild , When Breath Becomes Air , and The Year of Magical Thinking . We are never closer to life than when we brush up against the…
Nourish And Glow: Naturally Beautifying Foods And Elixirs
Hardcover

|This title releases March 6, 2018

$25.95

Pre-order online

Beautiful radiance is more than skin deep. What we eat directly affects the appearance of our complexion and determines how we age. Diets rich in protein, healthy fats, and good carbohydrates, such as fresh fruit and vegetables, not only yield beautiful skin, but…