5 Ingredients – Quick & Easy Food
Hardcover

|October 24, 2017

$25.00 online

$39.99

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

Jamie keeps it super-simple Cooking doesn't have to be complicated - that's why Jamie's 5 Ingredients - Quick & Easy Food is sure to become your new best friend in the kitchen. It's all about making the journey to good food very, very simple. Every recipe…
Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban: Illustrated Edition
Hardcover

|October 3, 2017

$29.58 online

$52.99

save 44%

In stock online

Available in stores

An extraordinary creative achievement by an extraordinary talent, Jim Kay's inspired reimagining of J.K. Rowling's classic series has captured a devoted following worldwide. This stunning new fully illustrated edition of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban…
Leonardo da Vinci
Hardcover

|October 17, 2017

$28.18 online

$45.00

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

The #1 New York Times Bestseller “A powerful story of an exhilarating mind and life...a study in creativity: how to define it, how to achieve it.”— The New Yorker “Vigorous, insightful.”— The Washington Post “A…
The Wisdom Of Sundays: Life-changing Insights From Super Soul Conversations

In stock online

Available in stores

Oprah Winfrey says Super Soul Sunday is the television show she was born to do . "I see it as an offering," she explains. "If you want to be more fully present and live your life with a wide-open heart, this is the place to come to." Now, for the first time, the…
Oathbringer: Book Three Of The Stormlight Archive
Hardcover

|November 14, 2017

$27.99 online

$44.99

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

The eagerly awaited sequel to the #1 New York Times bestselling Words of Radiance , from epic fantasy author Brandon Sanderson at the top of his game. In Oathbringer , the third volume of the New York Times bestselling Stormlight Archive, humanity faces a new…
Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them: Illustrated Edition
Hardcover

|November 7, 2017

$27.63 online

$44.99

save 38%

In stock online

Available in stores

This glorious new edition of Newt Scamander's Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (considered a classic throughout the wizarding world) features an extraordinary array of magical creatures, from Acromantula to Yeti via ten different breeds of dragon - all…
A Column Of Fire
Hardcover

|September 12, 2017

$27.00 online

$45.00

save 40%

In stock online

Available in stores

#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER “Absorbing . . . impossible to resist.”  —The Washington Post As Europe erupts, can one young spy protect his queen? International bestselling author Ken Follett takes us deep into the treacherous world of…
Klutz: Make Your Own Bath Bombs
Hardcover

|August 29, 2017

$26.69 online

$29.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

It's time to transform your bath with fizzy bubbles, fun color, and a fantastic fragrance. With this kit, you'll learn the science behind creating the perfect fizz and make up to 12 colorful bath bombs in five different shapes-right in your own kitchen. Then…
What Happened
Hardcover

|September 12, 2017

$26.53 online

$39.99

save 33%

In stock online

Available in stores

“In the past, for reasons I try to explain, I’ve often felt I had to be careful in public, like I was up on a wire without a net. Now I’m letting my guard down.” —Hillary Rodham Clinton, from the introduction of What Happened For the…
Braving The Wilderness: The Quest For True Belonging And The Courage To Stand Alone

In stock online

Available in stores

#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A timely and important new book that challenges everything we think we know about cultivating true belonging in our communities, organizations, and culture, from the #1 bestselling author of  Rising Strong, Daring Greatly,…
Origin: A Novel
Paperback

|October 3, 2017

$27.38 online

$42.00

save 34%

In stock online

Available in stores

The #1 New York Times Bestseller from the author of The Da Vinci Code   Bilbao, Spain   Robert Langdon, Harvard professor of symbology and religious iconology, arrives at the ultramodern Guggenheim Museum Bilbao to attend a major announcement—the…
Uncommon Type: Some Stories
Hardcover

|October 17, 2017

$28.80 online

$32.00

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

A collection of seventeen wonderful short stories showing that two-time Oscar winner Tom Hanks is as talented a writer as he is an actor.   A gentle Eastern European immigrant arrives in New York City after his family and his life have been torn apart by his…