Sort By:

Sorted By: Top Matches
Filtered By:
Books
$25 - $29.99
1 - 2
1 - 12 of 35 Results
Top Matches
Big Box of Boynton Set 1!: Barnyard Dance! Pajama Time! Oh My Oh My Oh Dinosaurs!

In stock online

Available in stores

Just the right gift. Perfect for baby showers. Irresistible for a newborn, or for a one-, two-, even a three-year-old’s birthday. Ideal as a set that grandparents, aunts and uncles, in-laws, and close personal friends of the baby (babies have close personal…
Art For Baby
Board Book

|September 8, 2009

$28.91 online

$29.99

In stock online

Available in stores

"Inspiring little minds with big ideas — what a brilliant concept. This is an excellent way to start sharing the world of art with your baby." — Dr. Miriam Stoppard A collection of fascinating black-andwhite images created by some of the…
The Very Hungry Caterpillar Giant Board Book And Plush Package
Book & Toy

|October 1, 2001

$29.33 online

$31.50

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

Here is the edition of The Very Hungry Caterpillar that parents and teachers have been raving about! Packaged inside a cardboard handle, an irresistible plush caterpillar peeks out from this giant board book edition of Eric Carle's perennial classic. This large…
My Very First Library: My Very First Book Of Colors, My Very First Book Of Shapes, My Very First…

In stock online

Available in stores

Here is the perfect gift for young children learning their colors, shapes, and numbers. All four of Eric Carle's popular new split-page board books are now packaged together in a slipcased library. A game as well as a learning experience, these early concept…
Dream Snow
Hardcover

|September 25, 2000

$26.67 online

$28.50

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

It's December 24th, and the old farmer settles down for a winter's nap, wondering how Christmas can come when there is no snow! It is in his dream that he imagines a snowstorm coming and covering him and his animals—named One, Two, Three, Four and…
Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-one Course, Bk 2: Lesson * Theory * Solo, Book And Cd

In stock online

Not available in stores

Alfred's Basic Adult All-in-One Course is designed for use with an instructor for the beginning student looking for a truly complete piano course. It is a greatly expanded version of Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course that will include lesson, theory, and…
Pat The Bunny Book & Plush (pat The Bunny)
Hardcover

|September 1, 1998

$26.69 online

$29.99

save 11%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

An extra special gift is this Pat the Bunny book and plush set!  Pat the Bunny has been a beloved American classic for 75 years. Through interactivity, sensory stimulation and encouraging language, this wholesome series inspires togetherness and first…
Brown
Reinforced Library Binding

|January 1, 2005

$28.55 online

$35.95

save 20%

Ships within 3-5 weeks

Not available in stores

Introduces some common objects that are brown in color including grocery bags, footballs, and teddy bears.
One Duck Stuck Big Book: A Mucky Ducky Counting Book

In stock online

Not available in stores

"Perfect for reading aloud, this counting book has lots of sound effects that children will love to replicate. . . . Great fun." -- BOOKLIST One duck is stuck in the muck. Can two fish, tails going swish, help? What about three moose, munching on…
Baby's First Library
Paperback

|April 11, 1997

$26.67 online

$29.97

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Three classic, bestselling stories by beloved children’s book author Margaret Wise Brown, in one beautiful gift set. Margaret Wise Brown's beloved bedtime classics have lulled generations of children to sleep with their soothing sounds. Now these three…
Sylvia Long's Mother Goose
Hardcover

|October 15, 1999

$25.33 online

$31.99

save 20%

In stock online

Available in stores

From bestselling artist Sylvia Long comes an enchanting collection of over seventy-five classic Mother Goose rhymes. Imbued with the artist's love of nature and overflowing with charming details, this spectacular compilation includes such timeless favorites as…
Up, Down, And Around Big Book
Paperback

|February 26, 2008

$28.00

In stock online

Not available in stores

"An inviting introduction to the wonder of plants, food, and gardening. . . . Will be a favorite of teachers, students, and home readers alike." -- KIRKUS REVIEWS From seeds dropping into soil to corn bursting from its stalks, from children chasing…