We found 378 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 378 Results

In stock online

Available in stores

Lifelong devotees and new friends of the Bear of Very Little Brain will be glad to see all twenty of A. A. Milne's world-famous Winnie-the-Pooh stories brought together in one beautiful volume. Milne's prose and Ernest H. Shepard's drawings-including…read more

Trade Paperback

$29.92

$29.95

save 0%

Out of stock online

Available in stores

This handy field guide covers nearly 700 species of plants commonly found in the forests of central Ontario. Detailed species descriptions are combined with precise drawings and excellent colour photographs to make the plants of our region easy to identify.…read more

Hardcover

$25.84

$26.99

save 4%

In stock online

Available in stores

Written in conjunction with educators, scholars, and religious advisors, this retelling of favorite Old and New Testament stories retains the original feel and poetry of the Bible while appealing to contemporary young readers. DK's Children's Illustrated Bible…read more

Trade Paperback

$28.73

$29.95

save 4%

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

More than 500 species of trees, shrubs, wildflowers, grasses, ferns, mosses and lichens are illustrated and described. Revised and substantially updated, this comprehensive and accessible guide to a region rich in plant life includes new photographs and native…read more

Reinforced Library Binding

$28.99

$29.00

save 0%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Targeted to rock-crazy kids, this bold book is more energetic, more visually exciting, and more fun than anything else on the market—and with more information, too! Youngsters become geology experts as they browse eye-popping photos and absorb layers of…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

Let me introduce myself. I'm Nancy Drew. Some call me a girl detective. Others call me "that girl who cooked my goose." But everyone calls me sharp -- especially when it comes to crime. And since mystery and I follow each other everywhere, I'm pretty busy. Take…read more

Hardcover

$25.73

$34.00

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The Phantom Tollbooth is a universally beloved childhood classic. In the 50 years since its original publication, millions of children have breathlessly followed Milo's adventures in the Lands Beyond. Now Leonard Marcus, a nationally acclaimed writer on…read more

Hardcover

$25.85

$26.99

save 4%

In stock online

Available in stores

“Every home should have this book. Every family should read it often.” —Lendon Smith, M.D.(Pediatrics), Portland, OR   A wonderful, inspirational, beautifully illustrated classic, The Twelve Gifts of Birth by Charlene Costanzo offers a…read more

Trade Paperback

$27.96

In stock online

Available in stores

This dynamic bestselling author/illustrator duo captures the ups and downs of everyday life in this color box set of four hilarious and perfectly narrated chapter books—for kids who can already read, like the Great One, or for kids who are learning to read,…read more

Wonder

by R. J. Palacio

|February 14, 2012

Reinforced Library Binding

$25.99

In stock online

Available in stores

SOON TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE STARRING JULIA ROBERTS AND JACOB TREMBLAY! Over 3 million people have read the #1  New York Times  bestseller WONDER and have fallen in love with Auggie Pullman, an ordinary boy with an extraordinary…read more

In stock online

Available in stores

From acclaimed Native American storyteller Joseph Bruchac comes a collection of seven lively plays for children to perform, each one adapted from a different traditional Native tale. Filled with heroes and tricksters, comedy and drama, these entertaining plays…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Let the adventures begin! What do the Magic Tree House, Junie B. Jones, A to Z Mysteries, Andrew Lost, and Nate the Great series have in common? Not only are the main characters spunky and lovable kids whose exciting adventures have captivated readers for…read more