byJubanashwa Mishra

Kobo ebook | November 17, 2016

not yet rated|write a review

Pricing and Purchase Info

$3.98

Available for download

Not available in stores

about

Jubanashwa Mishra had spent 28 weeks trying out 28 jobs a challenge that had seen him travel more than 15,000 miles across India. - Daily Mail, UKA bid to tell Indian parents that the stereotypical engineering or medical degree is not every child's dream - Times of IndiaJubanashwa Mishra refuses to be bogged down, instead chooses a path that nobody has dared to take. - The New Indian ExpressThe 28 Man 28 jobs in 28 weeks across 28 states -Deccan Chronicle “My parents, who once pushed me into engineering, today stand by me in this ‘bizarre’ journey.” -The TelegraphA mission to encourage youth in India to choose jobs they are passionate about -Friday, UAECurrently, job satisfaction is a serious issue worldwide. In these times, we are trying to spread a different message ‘Discover your passion!’ -DNA, AhmedabadWhile most people strive to portray stability and reliability in their LinkedIn profiles, Jubanashwa Mishra refers to himself as a ‘Frequent job changer!’ -Mid Day, Mumbai

Details & Specs

Title:28 Jobs 28 Weeks 28 StatesFormat:Kobo ebookPublished:November 17, 2016Publisher:Notion PressLanguage:English

The following ISBNs are associated with this title:

ISBN - 10:194620482X

ISBN - 13:9781946204820

Look for similar items by category:

Customer Reviews of 28 Jobs 28 Weeks 28 States

Reviews