|October 27, 2009

$31.62 online

$36.99

save 14%

In stock online

Available in stores

Book 1 of 16 
See the Series
#1 New York Times bestselling series This paperback box set includes the first four books in Sara Shepard’s #1 New York Times bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Pretty Little Liars , Flawless , Perfect, and Unbelievable. Set in ultra-trendy Rosewood,…
The Abhorsen Trilogy Box Set
Paperback

|September 27, 2005

$30.56 online

$33.50

save 8%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The bestselling trilogy by Garth Nix includes the classic fantasy novels about the Old Kingdom: Sabriel, Lirael , and Abhorsen . This gift box edition features the beautiful artwork of Leo and Diane Dillon. Don’t miss Garth Nix’s prequel to the Old…
Der Mond: The Art of Neon Genesis Evangelion
Hardcover

|October 10, 2006

$32.11 online

$34.99

save 8%

In stock online

Not available in stores

New look, a hard cover version for Der Mond! Stylish, delicate, and consistently edgy, Der Mond collects the color illustrations of Yoshiyuki Sadamoto, perhaps the most acclaimed manga and anime artist of all time. The book includes 74 pages of paintings and…
Brisingr Deluxe Edition
Hardcover

|October 13, 2009

$32.23 online

$37.00

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Experience the bestselling phenomenon of  Brisingr,  now in a deluxe edition! This deluxe edition includes deleted scenes, never-before-seen art by the author, and a guide to dwarf runes.   Following the colossal battle against the Empire's…
Drawing Words and Writing Pictures: Making Comics: Manga, Graphic Novels, and Beyond

In stock online

Not available in stores

"A gold mine of essential information for every aspiring comics artist. Highly recommended." --Scott McCloud Drawing Words and Writing Pictures is a course on comic creation - for college classes or for independent study - that centers on storytelling and…
Mental Wellness: A Spiritual Journey
Paperback

|February 28, 2011

$31.95 online

$33.95

save 5%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Dr. El-Rayes presents a program of a systematic approach to healing from depression, anxiety, and addiction, and a path to mental wellness to create a much happier and more fulfilling life. The program uses evidence-based practices and complements the medical…
Metal Bible NLT: He Loves Me: He Loves Me

Metal Bible NLT: He Loves Me: He Loves Me

by Tyndale Tyndale Publishers

Hardcover

|February 1, 2007

$31.97 online

$41.99

save 23%

In stock online

Not available in stores

This hot new metal Bible design gives readers another great option. The sweet daisy imprinted on the pink "He Loves Me" edition is a look to appeal to young women. The Metal Bible is a bestselling lightweight, compact Bible with a protective matte finish metal…
The Middle Ages: An Illustrated History
Hardcover

|November 15, 1998

$32.55 online

$38.95

save 16%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A brisk narrative of battles and plagues, monastic orders, heroic women, and knights-errant, barbaric tortures and tender romance, intrigue, scandals, and conquest, The Middle Ages: An Illustrated History mixes a spirited and entertaining writing style with…
Six-Way Paragraphs: Advanced: 100 Passages for Developing the Six Essential Categories of…

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Six-Way Paragraphs , a three-level series, teaches the basic skills necessary for reading factual material through the use of the following six types of questions: subject matter, main idea, supporting details, conclusions, clarifying devices, and vocabulary in…
The Greatest Catch: A Life In Teaching
Paperback

|July 28, 2005

$30.18 online

$33.53

save 9%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Grades K-12   Foreword by Tom Romano Afterword by Chris Crutcher   For twenty years Penny Kittle has woven together artful teaching and a love of language, celebrating the written word with classes from elementary school through graduate school. Now,…
It Happened to Me: A Teen's Guide to Overcoming Sexual Abuse
Paperback

|March 1, 2002

$30.17 online

$31.95

save 5%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Whether sexual abuse happens in early childhood or just before leaving home, most trauma survivors find that the teenage and early adult years are crucial for their recovery. With the right kind of support, it's then that they have the motivation and capacity…
First Class Character Education Activities Program: Ready-to-Use Lessons and Activities for Grades…

In stock online

Not available in stores

This resource gives secondary teachers and counselors 95 ready-to-use lessons with reproducible activity sheets to promote healthy character development in students. The lessons are drawn from First-Class, a successful program initiated by students and teachers…