His Dark Materials (laurel-leaf)
Mass Market Paperback

|September 23, 2003

$30.43 online

$35.97

save 15%

In stock online

Not available in stores

*****  THE BOOK OF DUST,  the long-awaited new novel from Philip Pullman set in the world of His Dark Materials, has been  hailed by the New York Times as "A stunning achievement"***** The Golden Compass ,  The Subtle Knife , and  The…
The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod Boxed Set (4 Books)
Paperback

|November 11, 2010

$34.60 online

$43.96

save 21%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The  New York Times  bestselling series from Heather Brewer is now available in one box set!  Eighth Grade Bites Thirteen-year-old Vladimir Tod really hates junior high. Bullies harass him, the principal is dogging him, and the girl he likes…
Metal Bible NLT: He Loves Me: He Loves Me

Metal Bible NLT: He Loves Me: He Loves Me

by Tyndale Tyndale Publishers

Hardcover

|February 1, 2007

$33.02 online

$41.99

save 21%

In stock online

Not available in stores

This hot new metal Bible design gives readers another great option. The sweet daisy imprinted on the pink "He Loves Me" edition is a look to appeal to young women. The Metal Bible is a bestselling lightweight, compact Bible with a protective matte finish metal…
Writing Toward Home: Tales And Lessons To Find Your Way
Paperback

|October 16, 1995

$31.91 online

$34.06

save 6%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Here is a personal and compassionate book for everyone writers, poets, teachers, lovers of life, and especially those seeking to find their writing voices again or for the first time. It is an autobiographical travelogue moving from a volcano in Hawaii to Fort…
Revolution, Radicalism and Reform: England 1780-1846

In stock online

Not available in stores

An engaging range of period texts and theme books for AS and A Level history. The years between the rise of William Pitt in the early 1780s and the repeal of the Corn Laws in 1846 saw Britain struggle with political and social tensions caused by the economic…
The Middle Ages: An Illustrated History
Hardcover

|November 15, 1998

$32.55 online

$38.95

save 16%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A brisk narrative of battles and plagues, monastic orders, heroic women, and knights-errant, barbaric tortures and tender romance, intrigue, scandals, and conquest, The Middle Ages: An Illustrated History mixes a spirited and entertaining writing style with…
It Happened to Me: A Teen's Guide to Overcoming Sexual Abuse
Paperback

|March 1, 2002

$30.17 online

$31.95

save 5%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Whether sexual abuse happens in early childhood or just before leaving home, most trauma survivors find that the teenage and early adult years are crucial for their recovery. With the right kind of support, it's then that they have the motivation and capacity…
The Poet's Pen: Writing Poetry With Middle And High School Students

In stock online

Not available in stores

To rhyme or not to rhyme? That's NOT the only question! An absolute must buy for the novice and an incredible asset for any writing teacher, this book gives you guidelines for starting a poetry writing program and then the tools to do it. Lies offers practical…
The 9 Rights of Every Writer: A Guide For Teachers
Paperback

|August 11, 2005

$33.00 online

$37.59

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Grades K-12   In The 9 Rights of Every Writer Spandel invites nine published authors into a discussion of what makes writing work. Well-known novelists, researchers, science writers, and teacher-writers join this dynamic conversation, and together they draw…
Bou Es de Grammaire: Le Fran Ais En Tableaux

In stock online

Not available in stores

The value of this booklet lies in its concise summary of the fundamentals of French grammar, and as such it constitutes a particularly useful tool at the beginner and intermediate levels as well as for more advanced levels. "I think our students will love having…
Leading With Kindness: How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Leadershipnow.com / The Best Leadership Books of 2008 By now, many leaders have realized that when it comes to business, nice guys often finish first. Old-fashioned images of corporate callousness and greed have been replaced by a gentler, more human conception…
Hitler And Germany
Paperback

|October 25, 1991

$33.10

In stock online

Not available in stores

Hitler's rise to power and his subsequent influence on world history remains a subject of fierce debate. This book focuses on the particular problems associated with the Nazi period. How did the weaknesses of the Weimar Republic contribute to Hitler's rise to…