by Anthony Bourdain

|This title releases October 25, 2016

Hardcover

$35.00 online

$46.50

save 24%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Pre-order today and be automatically entered for a chance to WIN 1 of 5 signed collections of Anthony Bourdain’s books See Details: www.indigo.ca/indigoticket Anthony Bourdain is man of many appetites. And for many years, first as a chef, later as a…

Cooking For Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook

by Ina Garten

Hardcover

$36.63 online

$45.00

save 18%

Pre-order online

For America’s bestselling cookbook author Ina Garten there is no greater pleasure than cooking for the people she loves—and particularly for her husband, Jeffrey. She has been cooking for him ever since they were married forty-eight years ago, and the…

Hardcover

$35.99 online

$36.00

Pre-order online

From actor and comedian Joel McHale comes the most important celebrity-penned book of this, or any, generation – Thanks for the Money: How to Use My Life Story to Become the Best Joel McHale You Can Be.   Part shocking tell-all memoir, part…

Paperback

$38.70 online

$43.50

save 11%

Pre-order online

For the first time, 10 beloved Berenstain Bear Living Lights books are together in one collection! Join Mama, Papa, Brother, Sister, and Honey Bear as they learn about the Golden Rule, the importance of kindness and forgiveness, how to say their prayers, and much…

The Baker In Me

by Daphna Rabinovitch

|This title releases August 31, 2016

Hardcover

$37.37 online

$45.00

save 16%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

"Right off the bat, I have to start by saying that although I completed my stage at a hotel restaurant and then moved on to be a pastry chef and then an executive pastry chef, I am, at heart, a home baker." ~Daphna Rabinovitch Daphna Rabinovitch has…

Escape Clause

by John Sandford

|This title releases October 18, 2016

Hardcover

$38.47 online

$39.00

Pre-order online

Whenever you hear the sky rumble, that usually means a storm. In Virgil Flowers’ case, make that two. The exceptional new thriller from the writer whose books are “pure reading pleasure” ( Booklist )        The first…

Hardcover

$39.99 online

$40.00

Pre-order online

From the two-time New York Times best-selling author of Against All Grain and Meals Made Simple , comes 125 recipes for grain-free, dairy-free, gluten-free comfort food dishes for holidays and special occasions.   When people adopt a new diet for health or…

Star Wars Vol. 1

by Jason Aaron

|This title releases September 20, 2016

Hardcover

$37.69 online

$45.00

save 16%

Pre-order online

The greatest saga of all returns to Marvel! The ragtag Rebel Alliance has just destroyed the massive Death Star --but the Galactic Empire is not toppled yet! Join Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 as they continue the fight for…

Star Wars: Complete Locations

by Jason Dk

|This title releases September 27, 2016

Hardcover

$39.13 online

$44.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Packed with more than 50 full-color, intricate cross-section artwork and 3-D maps, Star Wars™: Complete Locations is an amazing visual guide into the incredible worlds and locations of a galaxy far, far away.... From the towering skyscrapers of Coruscant to…

Not Dead Yet: The Memoir

by Phil Collins

Hardcover

$37.00

Pre-order online

The long-awaited autobiography from Phil Collins, one of the bestselling music artists of all time. This is the rollercoaster journey from his beginnings as a child actor to his domination of the charts both as a solo artist and part of Genesis. His success is…

Hardcover

$37.55 online

$47.00

save 20%

Pre-order online

Prepare a feast fit for a warchief with World of Warcraft: The Official Cookbook , a delicious compendium of recipes inspired by the hit online game from Blizzard Entertainment.  Prepare a feast fit for a warchief with World of Warcraft: The Official…

Hardcover

$36.49 online

$41.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

"Fresh, witty and reassuringly down-to-earth" You Magazine Fed up of advice that did not take into account a less than perfect pregnancy, Dr Chiara Hunt and Marina Fogle set up their pregnancy course, The Bump Class, in London in 2013. They wanted to help prepare…