indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 1269 Results

Mass Market Paperbound

$37.47

$74.94

save 50%

In stock online

Available in stores

For the first time, all five novels in the epic fantasy series that inspired HBO’s Game of Thrones are together in one boxed set. An immersive entertainment experience unlike any other, A Song of Ice and Fire has earned George R. R. Martin—dubbed “the American Tolkien” by…read more

Mass Market Paperbound

$37.21

$51.20

save 27%

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

Set in a world of ominous landscape and macabre menace, The Dark Tower features one of Stephen King’s most powerful creations—The Gunslinger, a haunting figure who embodies the qualities of the lone hero through the ages, from ancient myth to frontier Western legend. As Roland crosses…read more

Jim Butcher Box Set

by Jim Butcher|

December 22, 2010

Mass Market Paperbound

$37.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

A martial arts enthusiast whose resume includes a long list of skills rendered obsolete at least two hundred years ago, Jim Butcher turned to writing as a career because anything else probably would have driven him insane. He lives with his wife, his son and a ferocious guard dog.read more

Mass Market Paperbound | French

$39.95

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Mass Market Paperbound

$36.30

$39.96

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Now with a fabulous new look, four Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter novels by #1 "New York Times"-bestselling author Hamilton are packaged together in this box set. Includes the first three novels in the series--"Guilty Pleasures, The Laughing Corpse," and "Circus of the Damned"--and the latest…read more

$39.95

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

arg1-9782130627777.html Pour Clément Rosset, auteur de la préface de ce volume, Schopenhauer est « le philosophe insolite par excellence ». Il précise qu’une des singularités de cet auteur est la clarté et la lisibilité de son…read more

$36.95

Out of stock online

Not available in stores

In stock online

Not available in stores

Mass Market Paperbound

$39.60

$44.50

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

In this Song of Ascents not one single note is here by right. I deserve nothing; I have everything. God is the heart of this everything. I have everything - everything I need, and more. ... What I had - Jesus, God, the Kingdom of God - was all I wanted and needed. I didn't want anything different.…read more

Mass Market Paperbound

$35.50

In stock online

Not available in stores

This volume features exercises that allow students to use their knowledge of archaeological method and theory to deal with fictitious scenarios and data sets. The authors offer all new, inventive, and often witty problems that pose the same questions being tackled by archaeologists in the field…read more

Ships within 1-3 weeks

Available in stores

Mass Market Paperbound

$35.41

$35.50

save 0%

In stock online

Not available in stores

This book contains the standard Masonic Monitor of the Degrees of Entered Apprentice, Fellow Craft and Master Mason as exemplified under sanction of the Grand Lodges of the United States, together with the installation of Lodge officer, laying cornerstones, dedication of Masonic Temples,…read more