Top Matches
Hardcover

|July 13, 2017

$47.07 online

$52.99

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

'Give me Harry Potter,' said Voldemort's voice, 'and none shall be harmed. Give me Harry Potter, and I shall leave the school untouched. Give me Harry Potter, and you will be rewarded. ' As he climbs into the sidecar of Hagrid's motorbike and takes to the…
Spiral Bound

|August 15, 2017

$47.92 online

$57.50

save 16%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Created by Danielle LaPorte, bestselling author and member of Oprah's Super Soul 100, The Desire Map Planner is for women who want to put their soul on the agenda. What I will do to feel the way I want to feel...is the daily declaration you make with this…
Hardcover

|May 30, 2017

$48.56 online

$53.95

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Patty Jenkins’ Wonder Woman sees the hero brought to the big screen for the first time in her own movie, and fully realizes the breathtaking wonder, strength, and grace of such an historic character. Wonder Woman: The Art & Making of the Film celebrates…
Paperback

|August 1, 2017

$49.69 online

$62.50

save 20%

In stock online

Available in stores

All five novels in Kiera Cass’s #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series—now available in one beautiful box set For thirty-five girls, the Selection is the chance of a lifetime. The chance to live in a palace and compete for the heart of…
Hardcover

|July 18, 2017

$49.96 online

$63.00

save 20%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Fresh off the heels of his first adventure with the Avengers in Marvel's Captain America: Civil War , Peter Parker is back in action! With a mentor like Tony Stark - a.k.a. Iron Man - it looks like Spider-Man's about to hit the big time. But New York's newest…
Hardcover

|July 18, 2017

$47.81 online

$66.00

save 27%

In stock online

Available in stores

OFFICIAL STAR WARS IN-UNIVERSE BOOK FEATURING NOTES ON TACTICS, ARMOR, AND VALOR FROM GALACTIC CONFLICTS IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE From the Clone Wars and the Rebellion to the clashes with the First Order, the galaxy is defined by war. Star Wars: On the Front…

In stock online

Not available in stores

The most comprehensive guide to marijuana gardening ever written is back with all new information and updated advice for cannabis enthusiasts. Over 200 additional pages of all new information are included in this book, from all new lighting equipment and…

In stock online

Not available in stores

Throughout the modern period, nations defined themselves through the relationship between nature and machines. Many cast themselves as a triumph of technology over the forces of climate, geography, and environment. Some, however, crafted a powerful alternative…
Hardcover

|This title releases August 22, 2017

$47.22 online

$52.99

save 10%

Pre-order online

Available in stores

Longtime fans can now experience the previously uncollected classic Terror on the Planet of the Apes, which follows two friends—man and ape—on the run from the law. Experience the legendary Terror on the Planet of the Apes , collected for the first…

Inhumans Vs. X-men

by Charles Soule

Hardcover

|July 18, 2017

$47.14 online

$63.00

save 25%

In stock online

Available in stores

The X-Men and Inhumans have been on a collision course ever since the link was proven between the Inhumans' precious Terrigen Mist and the sickness and death of many mutants. And when Beast discovers that the mutants have only two weeks left before planet Earth…
Paperback

|July 4, 2017

$48.57 online

$71.99

save 32%

In stock online

Available in stores

Featuring exclusive tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK has the information you need to excel on the exam and match into the residency program you want. Designed to work with Kaplan's Step 2 High…

In stock online

Available in stores

When photographing people, you can have a great composition, perfect light, and the right camera settings, but if your subject doesn't look right-if the pose is off-the shot will not be a keeper. Posing is truly a crucial skill that photographers need to have in…