We found 3175 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 3175 Results

In stock online

Not available in stores

"If I could have chosen, I would have been born a woman/ My mother once told me she would have named me Laura/ I would grow up to be strong and beautiful like her."-The OceanA searing account of her search for identity and true self, Tranny reveals the struggles…
Audio Book (CD)

$45.63 online

$55.99

save 18%

In stock online

Not available in stores

This program is read by the author and Mark Ruffalo, an award-winning actor, director, producer, and social activist. When Bernie Sanders began his race for the presidency, it was considered by the political establishment and the media to be a "fringe" campaign,…
Audio Book (CD)

$46.57 online

$51.95

save 10%

In stock online

Not available in stores

The original American dramatization as broadcast on National Public Radio. From the wonderful landscapes of the Shire and Lothlorien, to the stark and sunless land of Mordor, the courageous Hobbits pursue their quest, bearing the awesome Ring of Sauron, the Dark…

Testimony

by Robbie Robertson

|November 22, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$45.80 online

$66.00

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

On the 40th anniversary of The Band’s legendary The Last Waltz concert, Robbie Robertson finally tells his own spellbinding story of the band that changed music history, his extraordinary personal journey, and his creative friendships with some of the…
Audio Book (CD)

$47.01 online

$56.99

save 17%

In stock online

Available in stores

The seventy-fifth edition of the self-help classic with vintage Dale Carnegie recordings and a bonus digital copy of the complete audiobook! YOU CAN GO AFTER THE JOB YOU WANT…AND GET IT! YOU CAN TAKE THE JOB YOU HAVE…AND IMPROVE IT! YOU CAN TAKE ANY…
Audio Book (CD)

$45.36 online

$77.95

save 41%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Dursleys were so mean that hideous that summer that all Harry Potter wanted was to get back to the Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry. But just as he's packing his bags, Harry receives a warning from a strange, impish creature named Dobby who says…
Audio Book (CD)

$45.68 online

$55.99

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

From the co-creator of the landmark series, the story millions of fans have been waiting to get their hands on for 25 long years. A vastly layered, wide-ranging history that deepens the mysteries of the iconic town in ways that will thrill disciples of the…

The Chemist

by Stephenie Meyer

|November 8, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$46.26 online

$52.00

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

In this gripping page-turner, an ex-agent on the run from her former employers must take one more case to clear her name and save her life. She used to work for the U.S. government, but very few people ever knew that. An expert in her field, she was one of the…
Audio Book (CD)

$47.14 online

$52.99

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Bestselling author Michael Lewis examines how a Nobel Prize–winning theory of the mind altered our perception of reality. Forty years ago, Israeli psychologists Daniel Kahneman and Amos Tversky wrote a series of breathtakingly original studies undoing our…

Heartless

by Marissa Meyer

|November 8, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$49.44 online

$55.99

save 11%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Rebecca Soler, narrator of Marissa Meyer's The Lunar Chronicles, returns to narrate this program. "Narrator Rebecca Soler delivers a take-no-prisoners performance for the third title in The Lunar Chronicles. Her instinctive delivery of Meyer's humor makes the…
Audio Book (CD)

$48.77 online

$77.95

save 37%

In stock online

Available in stores

Widely acclaimed as the definitive record of the twentieth centurys blackest hours, Shirers monumental study offers an unparalleled and thrillingly told examination of how Adolf Hitler nearly succeeded in conquering the world.

Settle for More CD

by Megyn Kelly

|November 15, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$46.08 online

$49.99

save 7%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Anchor of the number one news show on cable, The Kelly File, Fox News Channel's Megyn Kelly writes her much anticipated book, a revealing and surprising memoir detailing her rise as one of the most respected journalists working today. From the values and lessons…