indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 2913 Results

Audio Book (CD)

$45.97

$66.00

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

How do you punish an immortal? By making him human. After angering his father Zeus, the god Apollo is cast down from Olympus. Weak and disoriented, he lands in New York City as a regular teenage boy. Now, without his godly powers, the four-thousand-year-old deity must learn to survive in the…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Bared to You: Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness? He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I?d never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me. I was flawed and damaged, and…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • Lisa Damour, Ph.D., director of the internationally renowned Laurel School’s Center for Research on Girls, pulls back the curtain on the teenage years and shows why your daughter’s erratic and confusing behavior is actually healthy, necessary, and…read more

Audio Book (CD)

$48.07

$51.95

save 7%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Detective Chief Inspector Alan Banks is back in this crackling novel of suspense, a moody and sophisticated mystery full of serpentine curves from New York Times bestselling, Edgar Award-winning author Peter Robinson. It's a double mystery: two young men have vanished, and the investigation leads…read more

The Fountainhead

by Ayn Rand|

December 1, 1998

Audio Book (CD)

$45.39

$58.50

save 22%

In stock online

Not available in stores

One of the century’s most challenging novels of ideas, The Fountainhead champions the cause of individualism through the story of a gifted young architect who defies the tyranny of conventional public opinion.read more

Audio Book (CD)

$45.36

$69.00

save 34%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Cantonese, one of several major languages in China, is mainly spoken in Hong Kong, Guangdong, the Guangxi provinces, and in most overseas Chinese communities in Australia, Europe, and North America. Pimsleur's Cantonese teaches Cantonese as spoken in Hong Kong. Chinese (Cantonese), Conversational…read more

First Comes Love: A Novel

by Emily Giffin|

This title releases June 28, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$46.62

$60.00

save 22%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

A pair of sisters find themselves at a crossroads in this dazzling new novel from the #1 New York Times bestselling author of Something Borrowed, Where We Belong, and The One & Only . First Comes Love is a story about family, friendship, and the courage to follow your own heart—wherever…read more

The Sun Is Also A Star

by Nicola Yoon|

This title releases November 1, 2016

Audio Book (CD)

$48.05

$54.00

save 11%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

Audio Book (CD)

$48.25

$64.00

save 24%

In stock online

Not available in stores

In this completely revised and updated edition of the breakthrough bestseller, you'll see scientific evidence that your anxiety, depression, anger, obsessiveness, or impulsiveness could be related to how specific structures in your brain work. You're not stuck with the brain you're born with.…read more

Audio Book (CD)

$47.58

$57.95

save 17%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Pema Chödron, one of the West?s most beloved teachers of Buddhism, makes the Tibetan vajrayana tradition accessible in today?s world. Now three of her most popular teachings are available in one boxed set. The Pema Chödrön Collection includes: Pure Meditation?step-by-step instruction in Tibetan…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Pride and Prejudice: A delightful novel about "how girls catch husbands." Listen in to find out: What will happen to sister Lydia? Will the arrogant Lady Catherine de Burgh's intrigues be foiled? Will sister Jane marry Mr. Bingley? And especially, will Elizabeth, cured of her prejudice, and Mr.…read more

In stock online

Not available in stores

Why is America living in an age of profound economic inequality? Why, despite the desperate need to address climate change, have even modest environmental efforts been defeated again and again? Why have protections for employees been decimated? Why do hedge-fund billionaires pay a far lower tax…read more