Filtered By:
Books
$5 - $9.99
Mass Market Paperbound
1 - 12 of 23683 Results
Top Matches

In stock online

Available in stores

All I Want for Christmas Identical twin boys Zeke and Zach want only one gift from Santa this year: a new wife for their lonely single dad, Mac Taylor, a builder who fixes things up in their small town. But convincing their love-wary dad that their music teacher,…
The Good Girl
Mass Market Paperback

|May 30, 2017

$7.63 online

$11.99

save 36%

In stock online

Available in stores

"I've been following her for the past few days. I know where she buys her groceries, where she works. I don't know the color of her eyes or what they look like when she's scared. But I will."  One night, Mia Dennett enters a bar to meet her…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 26, 2017

$9.32 online

$9.99

save 6%

In stock online

Available in stores

Two fan-favorite stories about unraveling the mysteries of the heart    This Magic Moment  Ryan Swan is out to prove herself as the best producer in the business. Getting master illusionist Pierce Atkins to work on an exclusive television…
Murder On The Orient Express: A Hercule Poirot Mystery
Mass Market Paperback

|March 29, 2011

$9.07 online

$9.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Queen of Mystery has come to Harper Collins! Agatha Christie, the acknowledged mistress of suspense—creator of indomitable sleuth Miss Marple, meticulous Belgian detective Hercule Poirot, and so many other unforgettable characters—brings her…
Man's Search for Meaning
Mass Market Paperback

|June 1, 2006

$8.60 online

$11.99

save 28%

In stock online

Available in stores

Psychiatrist Viktor Frankl's memoir has riveted generations of readers with its descriptions of life in Nazi death camps and its lessons for spiritual survival. Between 1942 and 1945 Frankl labored in four different camps, including Auschwitz, while his parents,…
Mass Market Paperback

|August 29, 2017

$7.54 online

$12.99

save 41%

In stock online

Available in stores

From #1 New York Times bestselling author Jeffrey Archer comes This Was a Man. The sweeping saga of the Cliftons-across generations, from Europe to America, through heartache and rivalry and triumph-is about to reach its stunning conclusion. Harry Clifton's…
Think And Grow Rich: This Book Could Be Worth A Million Dollars To You
Mass Market Paperback

|May 12, 1987

$7.43 online

$8.99

save 17%

In stock online

Available in stores

Here are money-making secets that can change your life. Inspired by Andrew Carnegie's magic formula for success, this book will teach you the secrets that will bring you a fortune. It will show you not only what to do but how to do it. Once you learn and apply…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 26, 2017

$8.90 online

$9.99

save 10%

In stock online

Available in stores

Three holiday favorites from New York Times bestselling authors!  Silver Bells by Debbie Macomber   A single dad's rambunctious teenage daughter hatches a plot to find her father a wife, and she has just the woman in mind. He may claim he's not…
See Me
Mass Market Paperback

|May 30, 2017

$9.59 online

$10.49

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

See me just as I see you . . . Colin Hancock is giving his second chance his best shot. With a history of violence and bad decisions behind him and the threat of prison dogging his every step, he's determined to walk a straight line. To Colin, that means…
And Then There Were None
Mass Market Paperback

|March 29, 2011

$9.12 online

$9.99

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

One of the most famous and beloved mysteries from The Queen of Suspense—Agatha Christie—now a Lifetime TV movie. "Ten . . ." Ten strangers are lured to an isolated island mansion off the Devon coast by a mysterious "U. N. Owen."…
Hello Stranger: The Ravenels, Book 4
Mass Market Paperback

|This title releases February 27, 2018

$9.00 online

$9.99

save 9%

Pre-order online

Not yet available in stores

New York Times bestselling author Lisa Kleypas delivers a scintillating tale of an unconventional beauty who finds passion with the spy who can’t resist her   A woman who defies her time Dr. Garrett Gibson, the only female physician in England, is as…
The Diary Of A Young Girl
Mass Market Paperback

|June 1, 1993

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Discovered in the attic in which she spent the last years of her life, Anne Frank’s remarkable diary has become a world classic—a powerful reminder of the horrors of war and an eloquent testament to the human spirit.  In 1942, with the Nazis…