We found 3884 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 3884 Results
Paperback

$9.77 online

$10.25

In stock online

Available in stores

"Do not do to others that which would anger you if others did it to you."-Socrates (the Greek philosopher), circa 470-399 B.C. Mr. Rabbit's new neighbors are Otters. OTTERS! But he doesn't know anything about otters. Will they get along? Will they be friends?…

Paperback

$9.49 online

$11.50

save 17%

In stock online

Available in stores

For a full hour, he poured lemonade. The world is a thirsty place, he thought as he nearly emptied his fourth pitcher of the day. And I am the Lemonade King. Fourth-grader Evan Treski is people-smart. He's good at talking with people, even grownups. His younger…

Paperback

$7.26 online

$7.99

save 9%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Who is Geronimo Stilton? That's me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing tales of adventure. Here on Mouse Island, my books are all best-sellers! What's that? You've never read one? Well, my books are full of fun. They are whisker-licking good…

Paperback

$6.50

In stock online

Available in stores

It's the night before the Big Day—first grade. Penny is excited to startthe year with her best friend right beside her in the same classroom. This humorous take on Clement C. Moore's classic tale has a perfect twist ending that will surprise…

Paperback

$5.98 online

$5.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Jack and Annie's very first fantasy adventure in the bestselling middle-grade series—the Magic Tree House! Where did the tree house come from? Before Jack and Annie can find out, the mysterious tree house whisks them to the prehistoric past. Now they have…

Paperback

$7.50 online

$8.50

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hidequickIvy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other.…

Paperback

$7.72 online

$8.50

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

?Mom, where do babies come from?? Many parents live in fear of the day their child asks this question?which inevitably happens, often as early as the preschool years. Here is a picture book designed especially for young children who are becoming aware of their…

Paperback

$7.93 online

$7.99

In stock online

Available in stores

For nearly seventy years, readers have been delighted by the adventures of Christopher Robin and his lovable friends.  Paired with the perfectly suited drawings of Ernest H.  Shepard, A.A. Milne's classic story continues to captivate children of all…

In stock online

Available in stores

Using simple shapes, Ed Emberley shows would-be artists how to draw over 400 things, such as an airplane, anteater, submarine, train, kangaroo, gondola, and much much more! This classic book is packed with cool things that kids-and not a few adults-really want to…

Paperback

$8.63 online

$9.50

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Tell me again about the night I was born. Tell me again how you would adopt me and be my parents. Tell me again about the first time you held me in your arms. Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell, author and illustrator of the best-selling When I Was Little: A Four…

Paperback

$9.40 online

$11.50

save 18%

In stock online

Available in stores

Far off the coast of California looms a harsh rock known as the island of San Nicholas. Dolphins flash in the blue waters around it, sea otter play in the vast kep beds, and sea elephants loll on the stony beaches. Here, in the early 1800s, according to history,…

In stock online

Available in stores

Gordon Korman's classic, bestselling series celebrates its 35th anniversary! Macdonald Hall's ivy-covered buildings have housed and educated many fine young Canadians. But Bruno Walton and Boots O'Neal are far from being fine young Canadians. The…