We found 4716 results for “
indigoBooks

Showing 1 - 12 of 4716 Results
Book & Toy

$9.94 online

$10.95

Out of stock online

Available in stores

Celebrate the world of Harry Potter with the book of eight stickers. Then let your imagination spin back time with the collectable Time-Turner-featuring rotating inner rings and a functional hourglass-inspired by the Time-Turner used by Hermione Granger in the…
Paperback

$5.98 online

$5.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Jack and Annie's very first fantasy adventure in the bestselling middle-grade series—the Magic Tree House! Where did the tree house come from? Before Jack and Annie can find out, the mysterious tree house whisks them to the prehistoric past. Now they have…
Paperback

$5.04

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Illus. in full color. America's favorite Christmas poem is vividly depicted.

In stock online

Available in stores

Children ages 3-6 will love to read this Little Golden Book retelling of the classic 1964 holiday TV special,  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer . All of the other reindeer make fun of Rudolph and won't let him play in their reindeer games because he's…

In stock online

Available in stores

Infused with Helaine Becker’s trademark wit and irrepressible energy, Science on the Loose encourages young readers to release their inner scientist, and think, do, and learn in the most entertaining way possible. Each easy-to-follow experiment —…
Paperback

$7.50 online

$8.50

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

The moment they saw each other, Bean and Ivy knew they wouldn't be friends. But when Bean plays a joke on her sister, Nancy, and has to hidequickIvy comes to the rescue, proving that sometimes the best of friends are people never meant to like each other.…

In stock online

Available in stores

In Magic Up Your Sleeve, award-winning author Helaine Becker uses dozens of optical illusions and activities to show how the world of magic manipulates the simple scientific principles of illusion and perception to leave audiences baffled. Budding magicians will…
Paperback

$8.07 online

$9.99

save 19%

In stock online

Available in stores

Who is Geronimo Stilton? That's me! I run a newspaper, but my true passion is writing tales of adventure. Here on Mouse Island, my books are all best-sellers! What's that? You've never read one? Well, my books are full of fun. They are whisker-licking good…

Judy Moody

by Megan Mcdonald

|January 26, 2010

BOOK 1 of 20see the series
Paperback

$7.07 online

$8.00

save 11%

In stock online

Available in stores

Reissued in a way-cool paperback design "Judy Moody was in a mood. Not a good mood. A bad mood. A mad-faced mood." To start, Judy Moody doesn't have high hopes for third grade. Her new desk won't have an armadillo sticker with her name on it. Her new…

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Not available in stores

Mercer Mayer's very popular character stars in a getting-ready-for-Christmas picture book. Little Critter approaches Christmas with the intention of being a good helper. When he makes a mistake, he has a logical explanation. He couldn't wrap the Christmas…
Paperback

$7.98 online

$7.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Happy 90th birthday, to one of the world's most beloved icons of children's literature, Winnie-the-Pooh!   Since 1926, Winnie-the-Pooh and his friends—Piglet, Owl, Tigger, and the ever doleful Eeyore—have endured as the unforgettable creations…
Paperback

$5.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Jack and Annie are ready for their next fantasy adventure in the bestselling middle-grade series—the Magic Tree House! A castle with a secret passage! That's what Jack and Annie find when the Magic Tree House whisks them back to the Middle Ages for another…