Neuromancer
Mass Market Paperback

|August 15, 1986

$8.05 online

$11.99

save 32%

In stock online

Available in stores

Hotwired to the leading edges of art and technology,  Neuromancer  is a cyberpunk, science fiction masterpiece—a classic that ranks with  1984  and  Brave New World  as one of the twentieth century’s most potent visions…
Hope And Help For Your Nerves
Mass Market Paperback

|September 4, 1990

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The bestselling step-by-step guide that will show you how to break the cycle of fear and cure your feelings of panic and anxiety. My heart beats too fast. My hands tremble and sweat. My stomach churns. I have terrible headaches. I can't sleep. Sometimes I can't…
The Prince
Paperback

|February 4, 2003

$7.79 online

$11.00

save 29%

In stock online

Not available in stores

Machiavelli's highly influential treatise on political power The Prince shocked Europe on publication with its advocacy of ruthless tactics for gaining absolute power and its abandonment of conventional morality. Niccoló Machiavelli drew on his own…
See It And Say It In Spanish: A Beginner's Guide To Learning Spanish The Word-and-picture Way

In stock online

Available in stores

Master Spanish quickly and easily with this guide—written by internationally famous language teacher Margarita Madrigal—that has two built-in learning aids that has helped thousands of beginner students learn to speak Spanish. THE WORD AND PICTURE…
Wuthering Heights
Paperback

|December 31, 2002

$9.15 online

$11.00

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Emily Brontë's only novel, a work of tremendous and far-reaching influence, the Penguin Classics edition of Wuthering Heights is the definitive edition of the text, edited with an introduction by Pauline Nestor. Lockwood, the new tenant of Thrushcross…
Sea Swept: Chesapeake Bay Saga
Mass Market Paperback

|January 1, 1998

$9.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The first novel in #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts' stunning Chesapeake Bay Saga, where  the Quinn brothers must return to their family home on the Maryland shore, to honor their father's last request... A champion boat racer, Cameron…
2001: A Space Odyssey
Mass Market Paperback

|September 11, 2000

$9.17 online

$11.99

save 23%

In stock online

Available in stores

The classic science fiction novel that inspired Stanley Kubrick’s immortal 1968 film and changed the way we look at the stars and ourselves. From the savannas of Africa at the dawn of mankind to the rings of Saturn as man ventures to the outer rim of our…
A Tale Of Two Cities
Paperback

|May 27, 2003

$8.21 online

$11.00

save 25%

In stock online

Available in stores

'It was the best of times, it was the worst of times...' Charles Dickens's  A Tale of Two Cities  portrays a world on fire, split between Paris and London during the brutal and bloody events of the French Revolution. After eighteen years as a…
The New Roget's Thesaurus In Dictionary Form: Revised Edition
Mass Market Paperback

|August 15, 1986

$6.86 online

$7.50

save 8%

In stock online

Available in stores

Published in hardcover as The Penguin Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form , this new paperback edition of the 20-million-copy bestselling thesaurus has been fully revised, expanded, and updated for the modern home, school, or office.
Anthem: Anniversary Edition
Mass Market Paperback

|March 1, 1996

$9.97 online

$10.99

save 9%

In stock online

Available in stores

Ayn Rand’s classic tale of a dystopian future of the great “We”—a world that deprives individuals of a name or independence—that anticipates her later masterpieces,  The Fountainhead  and  Atlas Shrugged . They existed…
Frankenstein
Paperback

|May 6, 2003

$9.28 online

$13.50

save 31%

In stock online

Available in stores

The world’s most famous work of horror fiction: a devastating exploration of the limits of human creativity Mary Shelley's timeless gothic novel presents the epic battle between man and monster at its greatest literary pitch. In trying to create life, the…
Small Sacrifices: A True Story of Passion and Murder
Mass Market Paperback

|July 5, 1988

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

Ann Rule 's shocking and powerful account of the destructive forces that drove Diane Downs , a beautiful young mother, to shoot her three young children in cold blood.