Top Matches
Paperback

|March 15, 1987

$8.75 online

$12.50

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

Ursula K. Le Guin's groundbreaking work of science fiction—winner of the Hugo and Nebula Awards. A lone human ambassador is sent to Winter, an alien world without sexual prejudice, where the inhabitants can change their gender whenever they choose. His…
Paperback

|December 31, 2002

$9.14 online

$11.00

save 16%

In stock online

Available in stores

Emily Brontë's only novel, a work of tremendous and far-reaching influence, the Penguin Classics edition of Wuthering Heights is the definitive edition of the text, edited with an introduction by Pauline Nestor. Lockwood, the new tenant of Thrushcross…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 11, 2000

$8.39 online

$11.99

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

THE CLASSIC SCIENCE FICTION NOVEL THAT CHANGED THE WAY WE LOOKED AT THE STARS AND OURSELVES From the savannas of Africa at the dawn of mankind to the rings of Saturn as man ventures to the outer rim of our solar system, 2001: A Space Odyssey is a journey unlike…
Paperback

|December 1, 2016

$7.00

In stock online

Available in stores

The last pagans or the first modern Europeans? A concise history of the Vikings. 'From the Fury of the Northmen deliver us, O Lord.' Between the eighth and eleventh centuries, the Vikings surged from their Scandinavian homeland to trade, raid and invade along the…
Paperback

|May 6, 2003

$9.28 online

$13.50

save 31%

In stock online

Available in stores

The world’s most famous work of horror fiction: a devastating exploration of the limits of human creativity Mary Shelley's timeless gothic novel presents the epic battle between man and monster at its greatest literary pitch. In trying to create life, the…
Mass Market Paperback

|October 1, 1961

$6.31 online

$7.50

save 15%

Ships within 1-2 weeks

Available in stores

Master Spanish quickly and easily with this guide—written by internationally famous language teacher Margarita Madrigal—that has two built-in learning aids that has helped thousands of beginner students learn to speak Spanish. THE WORD AND PICTURE…
Mass Market Paperback

|May 15, 1987

$9.45 online

$13.50

save 30%

In stock online

Available in stores

The Hugo Award-winning and controversial science fiction masterpiece from Robert A. Heinlein, the New York Times bestselling author of Starship Troopers .  Valentine Michael Smith is a man raised by Martians. Sent to Earth, he must learn what it is to be…

In stock online

Available in stores

For crafty green types who want to master the fundamentals of a scratch pantry and have graduated from simple weekend jam and baking activities, this book offers a wide variety of recipes and blueprints for artisanal food projects. Forty projects with…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 4, 1990

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The bestselling step-by-step guide that will show you how to break the cycle of fear and cure your feelings of panic and anxiety. My heart beats too fast. My hands tremble and sweat. My stomach churns. I have terrible headaches. I can't sleep. Sometimes I can't…
Paperback

|December 1, 2016

$7.00

In stock online

Available in stores

A superb insight into the history of the Samurai. From a leading expert in Japanese history, this is one of the first full histories of the art and culture of the Samurai warrior. The Samurai emerged as a warrior caste in Medieval Japan and would have a powerful…
Mass Market Paperback

|May 1, 1997

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

#1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts surpasses herself once again, with a novel as sweeping and extraordinary as the Montana sky itself…   When Jack Mercy died, he left behind a ranch worth nearly twenty million dollars. Now his three…
Paperback

|April 29, 2003

$9.47 online

$11.00

save 13%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A gripping portrayal of London's dark criminal underbelly, published in Penguin Classics with an introduction by Philip Horne. The story of Oliver Twist - orphaned, and set upon by evil and adversity from his first breath - shocked readers when it was published.…