Top Matches
Paperback

|December 31, 2002

$9.39 online

$11.00

save 14%

In stock online

Available in stores

Emily Brontë's only novel, a work of tremendous and far-reaching influence, the Penguin Classics edition of Wuthering Heights is the definitive edition of the text, edited with an introduction by Pauline Nestor. Lockwood, the new tenant of Thrushcross…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 4, 1990

$8.99

In stock online

Available in stores

The bestselling step-by-step guide that will show you how to break the cycle of fear and cure your feelings of panic and anxiety. My heart beats too fast. My hands tremble and sweat. My stomach churns. I have terrible headaches. I can't sleep. Sometimes I can't…
Mass Market Paperback

|August 15, 1986

$5.62 online

$7.50

save 25%

In stock online

Available in stores

Published in hardcover as The Penguin Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form , this new paperback edition of the 20-million-copy bestselling thesaurus has been fully revised, expanded, and updated for the modern home, school, or office.

In stock online

Available in stores

Stevenson's famous exploration of humanity's basest capacity for evil Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde have become synonymous with the idea of a split personality. More than a morality tale, this dark psychological fantasy is also a product of its time, drawing on…
Paperback

|April 29, 2003

$9.64 online

$11.00

save 12%

In stock online

Not available in stores

A gripping portrayal of London's dark criminal underbelly, published in Penguin Classics with an introduction by Philip Horne. The story of Oliver Twist - orphaned, and set upon by evil and adversity from his first breath - shocked readers when it was published.…
Paperback

|April 29, 2003

$9.76 online

$13.50

save 27%

In stock online

Available in stores

A fascinating discussion on sex, gender, and human instincts, as relevant today as ever In the course of a lively drinking party, a group of Athenian intellectuals exchange views on eros, or desire. From their conversation emerges a series of subtle reflections…
Mass Market Paperback

|October 1, 1961

$5.62 online

$7.50

save 25%

In stock online

Available in stores

Master Spanish quickly and easily with this guide—written by internationally famous language teacher Margarita Madrigal—that has two built-in learning aids that has helped thousands of beginner students learn to speak Spanish. THE WORD AND PICTURE…

In stock online

Not available in stores

This is the book that has given thousands of sufferers new hope--a gentle, effective way to find real relief from back pain, without painkillers, without surgery, without spending days on end in bed. Dr. John Sarno 's revolutionary approach to back pain is based…
Mass Market Paperback

|March 1, 1996

$9.04 online

$10.99

save 17%

In stock online

Available in stores

Ayn Rand’s classic tale of a dystopian future of the great “We”—a world that deprives individuals of a name or independence—that anticipates her later masterpieces,  The Fountainhead  and  Atlas Shrugged . They existed…
Paperback

|May 6, 2003

$9.28 online

$13.50

save 31%

In stock online

Available in stores

The world’s most famous work of horror fiction: a devastating exploration of the limits of human creativity Mary Shelley's timeless gothic novel presents the epic battle between man and monster at its greatest literary pitch. In trying to create life, the…
Mass Market Paperback

|May 28, 2002

$9.99

In stock online

Available in stores

In the conclusion to her acclaimed Three Sisters Island trilogy, #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts masterfully evokes the quaint charm of New England, weaving a spellbinding tale of true love—and sheer magic… Mia Devlin knows what…
Mass Market Paperback

|September 11, 2000

$9.65 online

$10.99

save 12%

In stock online

Available in stores

In the third novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling In Death series, Lieutenant Eve Dallas uncovers a world where technology can create beauty and youth, but passion and greed can destroy them... She was one of the most sought after women in the world. A…